Trump General Discussion VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not vote for Johnson instead? He was still on the ballot on Election Day, last I checked. And he didn't have half the baggage behind him that Trump did.

Foreign policy and the fact his VP was an anti gunner among a lot of other things (Things which are 100% against what the Libertarians are about.

I think in future elections there should be all candidates on stage. Not just the Dem and the Republican. Those other voices should have been heard this election season....No doubt about it.

Why? Because it goes against the argument you present?

You wanna know why I voted for Trump? Simple he wasn't Hillary Clinton.....Very few politicians do I hate more then Hillary Rodham Clinton.....And its because she is a vile person. Trump isn't a peach

Trump is an admitted serial sex offender who walked into the Miss Teen USA dressing room while teenage girls were naked.

God your ignorance is astounding.

Please, list the trail of crap behind Hillary. I would love to see actual, factual, legitimate points that you have. Must be easy to find, since they are in such abundance.
We can start by dismissing the sham that is Benghazi and any email talk, cause anyone with half a brain knows that's shit. So please, I'd love to see. it.

Speaking of Benghazi, Guess what? There WAS a video that was causing widespread demonstrations in Benghzi that night, so that first day, in a private email to her daughter, Clinton initially thought that the video was the catalyst for the attack.
A day later she stood next to President Obama in the Rose Garden as he called it a terrorist attack.
You probably also thing there was a "stand down" order. Which has also been proven false long ago.
Just the fact that you cling to that misinformation shows that you have no open-minded search for actual facts. You buy into whatever the right wing is selling it seems.

No comment on them openly admitting it was to take down Clinton? That is had 5 times more hearings than freaking 9/11? No? huh.
Odd that you then take all anti-Clinton smear as God's truth, yet you conveniently forget that Republican Congress was asked for additional funding for Benghazi security months before the attack and they voted it down. Yet... crickets...

And since you have probably never been on Twitter and enjoyed the company of young Milo and his hundreds of thousands of monstrous followers like I have, than you come up with more excuses for him.
He actually identifies as Catholic, wrote for a Catholic paper, and pulls out the Jew card (His Grandmother was Jewish) when his rabid anti-Semitic and neo-nazi supporters get a little too out of hand harassing people, posting Jewish journalists personal info on Twitter and putting their pictures in a burning oven - you know, cute stuff like that.
He was in fact banned from twitter for organizing the harassment of of a black woman. So there's that.
And just because he (as he puts it) "loves black dick" in no way means he is not a white supremacist. Plenty of slave owners loved being with black women. That's like saying - I'm not racist!! I have black friends!
He fancies himself a new, young Ann Coulter type. Remember, Ann says women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Yet she's a women. Funny how that works. These people are sick.

Man, at the very least you can admit it isn't cool to support a piece of human garbage like this.

Oddly through all this, you still can't admit that what Trump did in Yemen is absolute negligence that got an American soldier killed.
Unbelievable.

So you are saying that the men that were actually there are not privy to what caused the attack?.......So I should believe politicians trying to save their own asses over the men who actually were on the ground? Yeah not going to happen.

Prove to me the people on the ground in Benghazi lied or clouded over their accounts.....I'd love to hear that one.

OH! And since you want to bring up 9/11 care to comment on the Clinton administrations lack of action over taking Osama Bin Laden when the Sudanese govt discussed it as part of mending political fences sorta speak? Here is an article from USA today....Hardly a conservative mouthpiece. USATODAY.com - Why Clinton failed to stop bin Laden

You also mention Trump and Yemen. Now there are whispers of there being a tip off about the raid before hand. Probable as things like that have happened before......Whether its likely or not time will tell.

OH! And the points he is making about women, Islam etc is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left....Which btw what happened in CA a few days ago cemented those claims.

You really are totally clueless.

Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get himself off with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental. In the West, women are surging ahead into positions of dominance in the media, the arts, academia, politics, you name it. Some people will find this offensive, but: matriarchy is a problem for the rest of us. As feminist critic Camilla Paglia so memorably put it, if civilisation had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts. When men start checking out en masse, as is already happening, you can say good-bye to all of society’s best astrophysicists, mathematicians, philosophers, composers and chess players. Scientific progress will effectively stall, because men are just as happy beating a video game as they are solving the riddles of the universe — and they’ll take the entertainment option if they have no interest in impressing women. Women will not take men’s places in these disciplines, because there simply aren’t enough women with IQs over 120. Again, sorry if you find that offensive, but it’s just a fact. IQ isn’t a perfect measure, by any means, but it’s the best gauge we have of whether someone can perform the higher-level functions needed to be a game-changing scientist or transcendently brilliant artist.”

What hypocrisy "of the left" is he pointing to here?

Thanks for mansplaining to us that we "nutty broads" shouldn't be offended.

"Anti-gunner", or pro gun control? Because there IS a difference between the two.

And from what I'm seeing thus far, Trump's attempts at foreign policy are...a mess, to put it politely. I truly fail to see how anyone else could've done any worse than him on that front.

Agreed. While I think Johnson was absolutely clueless on foreign policy, I think that he could have been brought up to speed and made some decisions on his own somewhat better than what we have now. Someone that thinks he knows everything, knows nothing and thinks that anything that doesn't fall into his preconceived notion of ignorance is "fake".
There's a difference between working with Russia in some limited ways, and being Putin's blow-up doll.

Actually yes but not so open about it....Bill Clinton. The man is a sexual predator but because he presided over a good time in the nation people forget about it for the most part.

Trumps mouth is one of the biggest things I don't like about him. People also have a tendency to forget Trump was a Democrat long before he became a Republican.

So Clinton had an affair while in office! Big whoop! I don't see how that impacted his ability to run a country and make informed decisions not based on emotions like trump is doing. While I don't condome people having affairs I don't see how that makes him a sexual predator. I don't recall him ever getting convicted of sexual assault or abuse. What does the fact that trump was once a democrat have anything to do with this conversation? If trump had ran and won as a democrat and still acted the way he is acting I would still feel exactly the same way as I do now! Trumps big mouth is what is going to get the USA in big trouble! We don't need someone running the USA based on ego and emotions! That is a very dangerous thing! We need a calm, cool and level headed person who is able to make critical decisions under extreame pressure sometimes. Trump doesn't have that temperament and that's what is so scary about him! I've asked this question before, say hypothetically speaking, the Cuban misile crises occurrd during trumps administration, how do you think he would have handled it? I doubt he would have been cool headed. The way trump is, the Cuban misile crises would have ended in nuclear war if trump was in the driver seat instead of Kennedy!

Last edited:
"Anti-gunner", or pro gun control? Because there IS a difference between the two.

His VP has a history of voting for anti gun legislation so picking him considering the Libertarians views on the second and gun rights wasn't a vote of confidence in my book.

And from what I'm seeing thus far, Trump's attempts at foreign policy are...a mess, to put it politely. I truly fail to see how anyone else could've done any worse than him on that front.

Well when some of your biggest contributions come from Arab states like Saudi Arabia oh I can think of one.

Also good to know that Bill Clinton having extramarital sex somehow disqualifies Hillary from being President. No doubt we'll be told that she somehow "enabled" this behaviour, because heaven knows that the sanctity of marriage (and its preservation) only applies to heteros who are not named Clinton.

Meanwhile, Trump groping women, ogling naked MINOR GIRLS, and cheating on multiple wives is a-ok.

And this from a person who keeps screaming about hypocrisy of the left.

So Clinton had an affair while in office! Big whoop! I don't see how that impacted his ability to run a country and make informed decisions not based on emotions like trump is doing. While I don't condome people having affairs I don't see how that makes him a sexual predator. I don't recall him ever getting convicted of sexual assault or abuse. What does the fact that trump was once a democrat have anything to do with this conversation? If trump had ran and won as a democrat and still acted the way he is acting I would still feel exactly the same way as I do now! Trumps big mouth is what is going to get the USA in big trouble! We don't need someone running the USA based on ego and emotions! That is a very dangerous thing! We need a calm, cool and level headed person who is able to make critical decisions under extreame pressure sometimes. Trump doesn't have that temperament and that's what is so scary about him! I've asked this question before, say hypothetically speaking, the Cuban misile crises accord during trumps administration, how do you think he would have handled it? I doubt he would have been cool headed. The way trump is, the Cuban misile crises would have ended in nuclear war if trump was in the driver seat instead of Kennedy!

One affair while president sure.

Trump handling the Cuban missile crisis......Yeah I'd be inclined to agree but if you remember Kennedy put that proverbial line in the sea sorta speak and in the end Russia knew it wasn't worth WWIII. It's had to know apart from speculation how Trump would have reacted.

Trump said he grabs women by the vagina and gets away with it because he's famous. Anyone who brings up Bill Clinton as a sex predator yet supports Trump is a hypocrite deserving of brutal ridicule.

So you are saying that the men that were actually there are not privy to what caused the attack?.......So I should believe politicians trying to save their own asses over the men who actually were on the ground? Yeah not going to happen.

Prove to me the people on the ground in Benghazi lied or clouded over their accounts.....I'd love to hear that one.

OH! And since you want to bring up 9/11 care to comment on the Clinton administrations lack of action over taking Osama Bin Laden when the Sudanese govt discussed it as part of mending political fences sorta speak? Here is an article from USA today....Hardly a conservative mouthpiece. USATODAY.com - Why Clinton failed to stop bin Laden

You also mention Trump and Yemen. Now there are whispers of there being a tip off about the raid before hand. Probable as things like that have happened before......Whether its likely or not time will tell.

So you do believe the debunked Stand Down order? :huh:

Even Fox doesn't fall for that crap.
No stand down order or military missteps in Benghazi attack, GOP-controlled intel panel finds | Fox News

And Everyone knows about Clinton and Bin Laden. What the hell does that have to do with anything? And Bush with Tora Bora, blah, blah. Not news.

But glad you're sticking to your guns with Milo. Stand up guy. :wave:

Also good to know that Bill Clinton having extramarital sex somehow disqualifies Hillary from being President. No doubt we'll be told that she somehow "enabled" this behaviour, because heaven knows that the sanctity of marriage (and its preservation) only applies to heteros who are not named Clinton.

Meanwhile, Trump groping women, ogling naked MINOR GIRLS, and cheating on multiple wives is a-ok.

Hillary campaigned on being for women's rights when in her private life she called the women who were involved with her husband sluts and tried to ruin them in the eyes of anyone who gave a damn.

If your husband was a horn dog like Bill was would you let it stand or would you have done something about it?

But HE'S the open-minded one, don't you see that! Or are you too much of libtard?!!? :|

it's so charming how Trump supporters alternately blame Hilary for Bill's cheating even though she's a victim, and also feel that they are in a position to judge how she should have behaved.

Well when some of your biggest contributions come from Arab states like Saudi Arabia oh I can think of one.

Ehem...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9ec4b3d09ba_story.html?utm_term=.0599eef6d4e4

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...d-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

Well, this is awkward.

Agreed. While I think Johnson was absolutely clueless on foreign policy, I think that he could have been brought up to speed and made some decisions on his own somewhat better than what we have now. Someone that thinks he knows everything, knows nothing and thinks that anything that doesn't fall into his preconceived notion of ignorance is "fake".
There's a difference between working with Russia in some limited ways, and being Putin's blow-up doll.

Exactly. He would've been willing to learn. He would've heard other people out, and respected experienced officials when they informed him on this and that issue. And if he did disagree with or question someone's judgment (which isn't automatically wrong in and of itself), he would've expressed it in ways that didn't involve constant Twitter rants about "fake news" and trying to claim everyone who disagrees with him is a liar.

Also...that quoted bit anitram shared. Wooooooooooooow :|.

What an idiot.

Last edited:
Hillary campaigned on being for women's rights when in her private life she called the women who were involved with her husband sluts and tried to ruin them in the eyes of anyone who gave a damn.

If your husband was a horn dog like Bill was would you let it stand or would you have done something about it?

Wow.

Trump said he grabs women by the vagina and gets away with it because he's famous. Anyone who brings up Bill Clinton as a sex predator yet supports Trump is a hypocrite deserving of brutal ridicule.

Bill lied about it in front of the American people and under oath.

At least Trump apologized for the statements even if it was forced.

That being said I am fairly angry about Trump not releasing his tax returns......Wouldn't you think closing that chapter to most people would be a great idea?

That one reeks of idiocy in this case.

You do realize Trump's been awfully cozy with some sketchy countries, right? Still is, actually. Surely the same outrage will be attributed to him?

Exactly. He would've been willing to learn. He would've heard other people out, and respected experienced officials when they informed him on this and that issue. And if he did disagree with or question someone's judgment (which isn't automatically wrong in and of itself), he would've expressed it in ways that didn't involve constant Twitter rants about "fake news" and trying to claim everyone who disagrees with him is a liar.

Also...that quoted bit anitram shared. Wooooooooooooow :|.

What an idiot.

If Trump doesn't keep the Russian sanctions in place unless Russia moves back on holding Crimea etc he's an idiot.

Is it possible that this was a private matter between them? Maybe she was naive and thought her husband was faithful and so to her inner circle of friends or associates or whoever she blamed the other woman? Is that not what typically happens?

Also, what do you mean would I "let it stand"? Do you not see how sexist this is? Like a man cheats and it's incumbent upon his wife to "do something about it"? Hello??!! If she elected to forgive him and stay with him for whatever of a million reasons she may have done so, that is NONE of your business. Jesus, I thought you people thought marriage was sacred.

Also x2, I notice you've gone totally silent on that accusation of Obama "stacking" the courts with "liberal judges" like the one that struck down the executive order. You know, the guy who was appointed by noted communist George W. Bush. Good thing I'm not holding my breath here.

Actually yes but not so open about it....Bill Clinton. The man is a sexual predator but because he presided over a good time in the nation people forget about it for the most part.

Trumps mouth is one of the biggest things I don't like about him. People also have a tendency to forget Trump was a Democrat long before he became a Republican.

You are a real piece of work.

Is it possible that this was a private matter between them? Maybe she was naive and thought her husband was faithful and so to her inner circle of friends or associates or whoever she blamed the other woman? Is that not what typically happens?

Also, what do you mean would I "let it stand"? Do you not see how sexist this is? Like a man cheats and it's incumbent upon his wife to "do something about it"? Hello??!! If she elected to forgive him and stay with him for whatever of a million reasons she may have done so, that is NONE of your business. Jesus, I thought you people thought marriage was sacred.

Also x2, I notice you've gone totally silent on that accusation of Obama "stacking" the courts with "liberal judges" like the one that struck down the executive order. You know, the guy who was appointed by noted communist George W. Bush. Good thing I'm not holding my breath here.

Actually I missed that one. If you can show me proof of that Ill retract the statement. :up:

If Hillary would have divorced Bill she would have lost the name and all the prestige that goes with it. Sometimes its a mutually beneficial situation despite things like infidelity. Hillary would have lost a lot of benefits that come with the name if she divorced him.

And actually I differ on the views of traditional marriage...As far as how a lot of old school Republicans view it. but that is besides the point

Goldman Sachs is now worried that Donald Trump was being serious this whole time.The folks at Goldman Sachs should, in theory, be thrilled. After all, Trump is filling his administration with the bank’s alumni. But now Goldman Sachs has come out with a dour report dampening expectations of a Trump-inspired economic boom.
When Trump won the presidency, Wall Street was overjoyed. The thinking was that he would give them big tax cuts, deregulation, and infrastructure spending. This would set the stage for economic liftoff. But this optimism was predicated on the theory that Trump was just kidding about the immigration and trade policies that Wall Street doesn’t like.

The grim conclusion that Goldman Sachs’s economists have reached could be summed up as: “Oh my God, Trump actually believes the things he says. He’s really going to clamp down on immigration and re-write trade rules along protectionists lines.” As the report actually says, “Some of the recent administrative actions by the Trump Administration serve as a reminder that the president is likely to follow through on campaign promises on trade and immigration, some of which could be disruptive for financial markets and the real economy.”

In other words: This clown in the White House is for real and our fantasies that he’d govern like a conventional Republican were folly.

In the report, anxiety about Trump’s policies is coupled with a realization that, despite unified government, gridlock persists in Washington because the Republicans can’t agree on basic policy and the two parties are becoming even more polarized. Don’t bet your farm on the expected Trump boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom