Trump General Discussion VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Europe is fracturing. Populist uprisings are ready to pull apart the fabric of Europe. Brexit and Trump's election are a shot of adrenaline into these movements. If anything the people of Europe are uniting around Trumpism.

oh man, yeah you just keep reading your Briebart :up:

Poland has more of a right leaning population....

Plus being invaded countless times doesn't help paint a positive picture of the world. :doh:

We stopped the Mongol invasion cold. Welcomed Jews with open arms in the 1500s while they were being purged from other countries.

We have a rich and vibrant history. The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was a world power for several centuries. What hurt us was the lack of geographic invasion barriers on the eastern-western frontiers.

The American revolution was bolstered by several Polish military commanders, Pulaski and Kosciousko

Europe is fracturing. Populist uprisings are ready to pull apart the fabric of Europe. Brexit and Trump's election are a shot of adrenaline into these movements. If anything the people of Europe are uniting around Trumpism.

No they're uniting around Nationalism. Brexit and Trump are a shot of adrenaline to people like Marine Le Pen.

Actually he's right. The EU has done more harm then good.

yes, keeping peace in Europe, protecting worker rights, the environment, food, health, safety, shared scientific research, drug research, etc. etc. etc. etc. has been sooooo soooooo terrible

Imagine looking at Poland today and thinking that PiS are actually good ...

No they're uniting around Nationalism. Brexit and Trump are a shot of adrenaline to people like Marine Le Pen.

and i'm thinking her support of Trump as this shitshow goes down will be a shot in her own foot...

yes, keeping peace in Europe, protecting worker rights, the environment, food, health, safety, shared scientific research, drug research, etc. etc. etc. etc. has been sooooo soooooo terrible

And clamping down on Law abiding gun owners because of terrorists who purchased fully automatic weapons on the black market is all about safety....Uh huh. :doh:

No Bono the joke is you guys are quick to label me a conservative without knowing a thing about me.

Because I voted Trump you think I'm conservative but it shows me you can't see past labels. There was a lot more to this election than liberal or conservative.
I label you a conservative because the viewpoints you've brought into this thread are conservative.

Um you do realize if I voted third party or stayed at home I would still be attacked by liberals? So its lose lose lose. I didn't pick your choice so I am your enemy.

That's insane. The only people that liberals have been raking over the coals for voting their conscience have been other liberals. At least that's my take. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

And clamping down on Law abiding gun owners because of terrorists who purchased fully automatic weapons on the black market is all about safety....Uh huh. :doh:

thank fuck we don't have your gun laws, that's all i can say

If your priority is America first, then you'd rather have no EU. Better to have squabbling nation states with completely independent agendas and priorities.

I label you a conservative because the viewpoints you've brought into this thread are conservative.

That's insane. The only people that liberals have been raking over the coals for voting their conscience have been other liberals. At least that's my take. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

If you watch some of the meltdown videos from election night there were quite a few vloggers who said and to those of you who sat home you are worse than the Trump supporters. And to those that voted third party F you this was not the year for you to do that.

Who the hell are you to tell people who they should vote for you self righteous prat?!

The vlogger Bono not you.

So on your own there my friend....So on your own there. :wink:

i am not your friend, you strange person

just keep on shooting each other and enjoying your armed militias

seriously, who needs terrorists in the US when your gun fanatics (and their toddlers) do the job best all by themselves?

Last edited:

I have repeatedly in post after post here stated that everyone has the right to vote their conscience and that I do not believe in blaming third party voters for the outcome. I also don't blame them for Bush v. Gore. Politicians wanting to be president need to get people to show up to vote FOR them.

So no, bloodysunday, if you hadn't voted for Trump or Hillary I wouldn't have anything negative to say toward you. As things stand, you support a man who brags about sexually assaulting women and that tells me enough.

If you watch some of the meltdown videos from election night there were quite a few vloggers who said and to those of you who sat home you are worse than the Trump supporters. And to those that voted third party F you this was not the year for you to do that.

Who the hell are you to tell people who they should vote for you self righteous prat?!

The vlogger Bono not you.

I will have to agree with you on this, I thought those sentiments were much out of line. Unfortunately, even well respected contributors here are prone to this.

If your priority is America first, then you'd rather have no EU. Better to have squabbling nation states with completely independent agendas and priorities.

The EU was masking the ever-present squabbles.

Bi-Lateral Trade Agreements are the cornerstone of Trumpsim and the new populism.

I have repeatedly in post after post here stated that everyone has the right to vote their conscience and that I do not believe in blaming third party voters for the outcome. I also don't blame them for Bush v. Gore. Politicians wanting to be president need to get people to show up to vote FOR them.

So no, bloodysunday, if you hadn't voted for Trump or Hillary I wouldn't have anything negative to say toward you. As things stand, you support a man who brags about sexually assaulting women and that tells me enough.
I think you know we're of the same mind on this one. :up:

Awwwww but your mine. :hug: Everyone here is even if they don't like my viewpoints.

Music is what brought us here originally anyway.
What the hell do dead children have to do with music? You're not my friend if you think gun laws are something to be joked about, or are pleased with the gun laws in this country.

I can't stand it when people treat this shit like it's a game.

And if I had voted Clinton? Certain elements would have told me I have no integrity which ironically liberals still say about me for voting Trump even begrudgingly.....So you cant win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom