Trump General Discussion VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS' NOT A DAMN DEFLECTION!

The point I was trying to make is the decision to send men and women into a hostile situation should never be taken lightly.

And its not a shitty comparison.....It was another failed mission by special operators due to among other things flubbing at the top.

It is deflection, you know why? Because your point doesn't have to be made in here. You will not find one person in here that disagrees with that, but you might want to make that point to your president.

"Oh yeah? Well the Dems did this 3 decades ago, so there..." Is not a debate or discussion tactic. Let's try and stay on topic and relevant.

The flag fluttering above the U.S. Capitol is emblazoned with a crescent and star. Chants of “Allahu Akbar” rise from inside the building.

That’s the provocative opening scene of a documentary-style movie outlined 10 years ago by Stephen K. Bannon that envisioned radical Muslims taking over the country and remaking it into the “Islamic States of America,” according to a document describing the project obtained by The Washington Post.

The outline shows how Bannon — years before he became a strategist for President Trump and helped draft last week’s order restricting travel from seven mostly Muslim countries — sought to issue a warning about the threat posed by radical Muslims and their “enablers among us.” Although driven by the “best intentions,” the outline says, institutions such as the media, the Jewish community and government agencies were appeasing jihadists aiming to create an Islamic republic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...486134995109&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.54b43561d2c8

It is deflection, you know why? Because your point doesn't have to be made in here. You will not find one person in here that disagrees with that, but you might want to make that point to your president.

"Oh yeah? Well the Dems did this 3 decades ago, so there..." Is not a debate or discussion tactic. Let's try and stay on topic and relevant.

If Trump made the call even if he was told the intel was bad he should be held accountable. Just like a Democrat.

Radical cleric Anjem Choudary claimed that Sharia law will one day rule the East and West and “the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.”

He's a ****bag of the highest order and even though I am not Muslim I know he doesn't represent most Muslims but those kind of comments are not to be ignored.
:sigh:

I'm bookmarking this. ;)

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom