Trump General Discussion VI - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-06-2017, 02:40 PM   #621
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Giving trump a chance is like giving your body a chance to fight a growing cancer without any drugs or treatment! It will not end well!
__________________

dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:40 PM   #622
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,716
Local Time: 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
Why? Because it goes against the argument you present?
No, because we need to talk about the president we have instead of the ones we don't. That's kind of the point here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
You wanna know why I voted for Trump? Simple he wasn't Hillary Clinton.....Very few politicians do I hate more then Hillary Rodham Clinton.....And its because she is a vile person.
But a guy who brags about grabbing women without their consent, has had multiple affairs and has been accused of harassing women (and possibly worse), who mocks the disabled, who stereotyped Mexicans as rapists and druggies, to name but a few of his oh-so-charming behaviors, isn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
Trump isn't a peach
Yeah, that's putting it extremely mildly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
but some of his policies lined up with mine and I'm giving him a chance. I really don't care what the left believes you were never going to vote for him anyway....
...you...DO know it isn't JUST "the left" that has a problem with Trump, right? There are Republicans/conservatives out there who can't stand him, either. There's a couple of them who've been regularly posting in this very thread, even!

Or do you think people like Dick Cheney, who openly criticized Trump's Muslim ban, and the conservative, Bush Jr. supported judge who struck it down, are liberal hippies all of a sudden?

And no, you're right, I wasn't going to vote for Trump, because he's an asshole who has zero understanding of this rather important position (political experience of some sort is kind of massively important to me when it comes to electing a president, but hey, apparently I'm just weird like that), and his policies are full of total shit. Yes, I lean to the left, but you don't need to be left-leaning to see that. It should've been apparent to anyone who was paying even one iota of attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
I stated it earlier in this discussion but if you want to know why Trump turned states like PA and Wisconsin well maybe you need to look at the things you did which turned off a lot of independents like myself.
Yeah, blah, blah, "middle America", working class, etc.. As I have told the other Trump supporters here, I live in middle America. Iowa, to be exact. I am working class. VERY working class. That argument is full of holes, sorry. I don't disagree that their concerns deserve to be heard, but anyone in this part of the country who honestly believes Trump is going to be their economic savior is hopelessly naive at best. Just because he visits this part of the country doesn't mean he actually gives a shit about the people who live here, or understands what they're going through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
And slamming people because they stayed home? When someone decides neither option is not viable that is a step above a lot of other people who blindly vote for the party ticket.
No, sorry, I cannot agree with that. If you're tired of the status quo, NOT doing anything doesn't do shit to solve it. I find it incredibly hard to believe there wasn't a single candidate out there that those who stayed home couldn't have agreed with, if only on one issue, enough to put down a vote for them. Their not going out to vote is part of why we're in the mess we're in. Apathy doesn't achieve a single thing.
__________________

Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:42 PM   #623
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Giving trump a chance is like giving your body a chance to fight a growing cancer without any drugs! It will not end well!
See? Again you have made up yer mind already. Would you be advocating for the right and and the independents to give Hillary a chance if she had won?

The progressives and the establishment Left would be screaming insults left and right if those on the other side didn't go with her agenda.
bloodysunday972 is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:45 PM   #624
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
You keep saying I'm deflecting.....WHERE THE **** do you get that from genius?

My father nearly lost his damn life in a war that started out as a training mission to assist the South Vietnamese. Kennedy was going to pull troops from Vietnam and then he was assassinated and well the rest is history.

I'm sorry I don't read cryptic so why don't you say what the hell your trying to say so we can stop with the political circle jerk going on here.

This is precisely the reason I pulled away from the left. If the opinion voiced is on your side its positive but the second someone who has an opposite view comes along you ridicule and you try to stomp them into the ground. I pulled away from the Democrats because much like the Republicans there is a public facade and the one you don't see.....I gotta tell you despite what you say about the right you guys are just as hateful and bigoted sometimes.


You pulled away from the left because they called you out on not answering questions? And that makes me a bigot? Wow


You deflect by constantly bringing something up that's not relevant to the question at hand. LBJ has nothing to do with what we're talking about.
BVS is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #625
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 7,225
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
I love how you say that I was played.....Ya know there was a Democrat at one point that escalated what was a simple training assignment into a full scale war. That president was LBJ and that war was Vietnam.

My father was sent over to fight a war that he shouldn't have had to.....Which was escalated by a damn Democrat.....And then escalated even further by a Republican. Both sides are scumbags. With Afghanistan we had to respond because we were directly attacked. Iraq should have never happened and the only people to have benefited from the toppling of Saddam has been Iran.

And for the record there was a minor difference between the example you just brought up with Bush and Benghazi. There were direct action elements that could have helped them. And the fact the administration rather than accept responsibility BLAMED IT ON A DAMN VIDEO NO ONE HAD SEEN! If Obama's admin had taken responsibility I would have admired the hell out of him for that but it's always someone else who is at fault.....Spare me.

The fact you would defend Clinton is where you lost me. You say how can you defend Trump? I'm not while you on the other hand seem content on defending someone who has a trail of crap trailing behind her almost as long as her husband.

Now on to Milo. So you are saying he's a white supremacist when he's Gay. Jewish & has a Black partner....Kind of unusual to call him a white supremacist don't you think? OH! And the points he is making about women, Islam etc is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left....Which btw what happened in CA a few days ago cemented those claims.
God your ignorance is astounding.

Please, list the trail of crap behind Hillary. I would love to see actual, factual, legitimate points that you have. Must be easy to find, since they are in such abundance.
We can start by dismissing the sham that is Benghazi and any email talk, cause anyone with half a brain knows that's shit. So please, I'd love to see. it.

Speaking of Benghazi, Guess what? There WAS a video that was causing widespread demonstrations in Benghzi that night, so that first day, in a private email to her daughter, Clinton initially thought that the video was the catalyst for the attack.
A day later she stood next to President Obama in the Rose Garden as he called it a terrorist attack.
You probably also thing there was a "stand down" order. Which has also been proven false long ago.
Just the fact that you cling to that misinformation shows that you have no open-minded search for actual facts. You buy into whatever the right wing is selling it seems.

No comment on them openly admitting it was to take down Clinton? That is had 5 times more hearings than freaking 9/11? No? huh.
Odd that you then take all anti-Clinton smear as God's truth, yet you conveniently forget that Republican Congress was asked for additional funding for Benghazi security months before the attack and they voted it down. Yet... crickets...

And since you have probably never been on Twitter and enjoyed the company of young Milo and his hundreds of thousands of monstrous followers like I have, than you come up with more excuses for him.
He actually identifies as Catholic, wrote for a Catholic paper, and pulls out the Jew card (His Grandmother was Jewish) when his rabid anti-Semitic and neo-nazi supporters get a little too out of hand harassing people, posting Jewish journalists personal info on Twitter and putting their pictures in a burning oven - you know, cute stuff like that.
He was in fact banned from twitter for organizing the harassment of of a black woman. So there's that.
And just because he (as he puts it) "loves black dick" in no way means he is not a white supremacist. Plenty of slave owners loved being with black women. That's like saying - I'm not racist!! I have black friends!
He fancies himself a new, young Ann Coulter type. Remember, Ann says women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Yet she's a women. Funny how that works. These people are sick.

Man, at the very least you can admit it isn't cool to support a piece of human garbage like this.

Oddly through all this, you still can't admit that what Trump did in Yemen is absolute negligence that got an American soldier killed.
Unbelievable.
womanfish is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:51 PM   #626
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
See? Again you have made up yer mind already. Would you be advocating for the right and and the independents to give Hillary a chance if she had won?

The progressives and the establishment Left would be screaming insults left and right if those on the other side didn't go with her agenda.
Because Hillary doesn't have a history of being a bigot, a racist and is not a loose canon. I see trump for what he is regardless of what way I lean! If you don't understand that trump is a dangerous moron picking fights with anyone who disagrees with him and throwing Twitter tantrums and pissing off just about every country out there, then you have a problem. Hillary may not have been a perfect president but considering the alternative (trump) she would have been a much safer choice! As I've stated before, trump had the opportunity to be given a chance long ago and he blew it. Can you honestly say you've ever seen a president behave the way trump is behaving? How this doesn't even remotely scare you is beyond me!
dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #627
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
No, because we need to talk about the president we have instead of the ones we don't. That's kind of the point here.



But a guy who brags about grabbing women without their consent, has had multiple affairs and has been accused of harassing women (and possibly worse), who mocks the disabled, who stereotyped Mexicans as rapists and druggies, to name but a few of his oh-so-charming behaviors, isn't?



Yeah, that's putting it extremely mildly.

Clinton laughed about getting a rapist off the hook. She made numerous gaffs while first Lady and when she was running in 2008 for the nomination had to backtrack a lot of what she said. Obama was very cool and collected on that stage and he turned her into a frothing mess on at least a couple of occasions during those debates for the nomination. Trump is not perfect. Clinton isn't perfect....None of them are. They all have skeletons in the closet. I am just curious the longer Trump is in if any will make it to the surface beyond petty stuff.



...you...DO know it isn't JUST "the left" that has a problem with Trump, right? There are Republicans/conservatives out there who can't stand him, either. There's a couple of them who've been regularly posting in this very thread, even!

Or do you think people like Dick Cheney, who openly criticized Trump's Muslim ban, and the conservative, Bush Jr. appointed judge who struck it down, are liberal hippies all of a sudden?

And no, you're right, I wasn't going to vote for Trump, because he's an asshole who has zero understanding of this rather important position (political experience of some sort is kind of massively important to me when it comes to electing a president, but hey, apparently I'm just weird like that), and his policies are full of total shit. Yes, I lean to the left, but you don't need to be left-leaning to see that. It should've been apparent to anyone who was paying even one iota of attention.

Lets see you mention Dick Cheney.....I think he should be in jail so that is not much of an example. Trump scares the establishment because he is not a fit into their mindset. Despite what you might think most politicians think about two things. 1.Getting elected 2.Getting reelected. There was a Democratic Congressman by the name of Charlie Wilson who despite his reputation kept getting reelected because he held up what his constituents wanted. Establishment politicians want the train to keep rolling with no waves. Trump scares them because he doesn't follow that narrative.



Yeah, blah, blah, "middle America", working class, etc.. I live in middle America. Iowa, to be exact. I am working class. VERY working class. That argument is full of holes, sorry.
I grew up in North Texas and now live on the Western Slope of CO near the Utah border which is mostly Farming........This whole side of the state voted Trump.


No, sorry, I cannot agree with that. If you're tired of the status quo, NOT doing anything doesn't do shit to solve it. I find it incredibly hard to believe there wasn't a single candidate out there that those who stayed home couldn't have agreed with, if only on one issue. Their not going out to vote is part of why we're in the mess we're in. Apathy doesn't achieve a single thing.

Actually I had strongly considered Gary Johnson for quite some time and I was and still am a fan of Ron & Rand Paul.
bloodysunday972 is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #628
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,900
Local Time: 12:15 AM
Guys, Kellyanne also mentioned Bowling Green to TMZ:

https://thinkprogress.org/conway-bow...b53#.n8wkh16vc
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:54 PM   #629
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,716
Local Time: 09:15 PM
So why not vote for Johnson instead? He was still on the ballot on Election Day, last I checked. And he didn't have half the baggage behind him that Trump did.
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:55 PM   #630
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Because Hillary doesn't have a history of being a bigot, a racist and is not a loose canon. I see trump for what he is regardless of what way I lean! If you don't understand that trump is a dangerous moron picking fights with anyone who disagrees with him and throwing Twitter tantrums and pissing off just about every country out there, than you have a problem. Hillary may not have been a perfect president but considering the alternative (trump) she would have been a much safer choice! As I've stated before, trump had the opportunity to be given a chance long ago and he blew it. Can you honestly say you've ever seen a president behave the way trump is behaving? How this doesn't even remotely scare you is beyond me!
Actually yes but not so open about it....Bill Clinton. The man is a sexual predator but because he presided over a good time in the nation people forget about it for the most part.

Trumps mouth is one of the biggest things I don't like about him. People also have a tendency to forget Trump was a Democrat long before he became a Republican.
bloodysunday972 is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #631
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
So why not vote for Johnson instead? He was still on the ballot on Election Day, last I checked. And he didn't have half the baggage behind him that Trump did.
Foreign policy and the fact his VP was an anti gunner among a lot of other things (Things which are 100% against what the Libertarians are about.

I think in future elections there should be all candidates on stage. Not just the Dem and the Republican. Those other voices should have been heard this election season....No doubt about it.
bloodysunday972 is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 02:59 PM   #632
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,716
Local Time: 09:15 PM
"Anti-gunner", or pro gun control? Because there IS a difference between the two.

And from what I'm seeing thus far, Trump's attempts at foreign policy are...a mess, to put it politely. I truly fail to see how anyone else could've done any worse than him on that front.
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:05 PM   #633
New Yorker
 
Hollow Island's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,633
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
Why? Because it goes against the argument you present?

You wanna know why I voted for Trump? Simple he wasn't Hillary Clinton.....Very few politicians do I hate more then Hillary Rodham Clinton.....And its because she is a vile person. Trump isn't a peach
Trump is an admitted serial sex offender who walked into the Miss Teen USA dressing room while teenage girls were naked.
Hollow Island is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:06 PM   #634
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
God your ignorance is astounding.

Please, list the trail of crap behind Hillary. I would love to see actual, factual, legitimate points that you have. Must be easy to find, since they are in such abundance.
We can start by dismissing the sham that is Benghazi and any email talk, cause anyone with half a brain knows that's shit. So please, I'd love to see. it.

Speaking of Benghazi, Guess what? There WAS a video that was causing widespread demonstrations in Benghzi that night, so that first day, in a private email to her daughter, Clinton initially thought that the video was the catalyst for the attack.
A day later she stood next to President Obama in the Rose Garden as he called it a terrorist attack.
You probably also thing there was a "stand down" order. Which has also been proven false long ago.
Just the fact that you cling to that misinformation shows that you have no open-minded search for actual facts. You buy into whatever the right wing is selling it seems.

No comment on them openly admitting it was to take down Clinton? That is had 5 times more hearings than freaking 9/11? No? huh.
Odd that you then take all anti-Clinton smear as God's truth, yet you conveniently forget that Republican Congress was asked for additional funding for Benghazi security months before the attack and they voted it down. Yet... crickets...

And since you have probably never been on Twitter and enjoyed the company of young Milo and his hundreds of thousands of monstrous followers like I have, than you come up with more excuses for him.
He actually identifies as Catholic, wrote for a Catholic paper, and pulls out the Jew card (His Grandmother was Jewish) when his rabid anti-Semitic and neo-nazi supporters get a little too out of hand harassing people, posting Jewish journalists personal info on Twitter and putting their pictures in a burning oven - you know, cute stuff like that.
He was in fact banned from twitter for organizing the harassment of of a black woman. So there's that.
And just because he (as he puts it) "loves black dick" in no way means he is not a white supremacist. Plenty of slave owners loved being with black women. That's like saying - I'm not racist!! I have black friends!
He fancies himself a new, young Ann Coulter type. Remember, Ann says women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Yet she's a women. Funny how that works. These people are sick.

Man, at the very least you can admit it isn't cool to support a piece of human garbage like this.

Oddly through all this, you still can't admit that what Trump did in Yemen is absolute negligence that got an American soldier killed.
Unbelievable.
So you are saying that the men that were actually there are not privy to what caused the attack?.......So I should believe politicians trying to save their own asses over the men who actually were on the ground? Yeah not going to happen.

Prove to me the people on the ground in Benghazi lied or clouded over their accounts.....I'd love to hear that one.

OH! And since you want to bring up 9/11 care to comment on the Clinton administrations lack of action over taking Osama Bin Laden when the Sudanese govt discussed it as part of mending political fences sorta speak? Here is an article from USA today....Hardly a conservative mouthpiece. USATODAY.com - Why Clinton failed to stop bin Laden


You also mention Trump and Yemen. Now there are whispers of there being a tip off about the raid before hand. Probable as things like that have happened before......Whether its likely or not time will tell.
bloodysunday972 is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:06 PM   #635
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post

OH! And the points he is making about women, Islam etc is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left....Which btw what happened in CA a few days ago cemented those claims.
You really are totally clueless.

Quote:
Most of the reason I went gay is so I didn’t have to deal with nutty broads. Imagine how much worse they’re going to get when the passive aggressive manipulation tactics stop working because the guy can get himself off with a thinner, hotter robot any time he wants to. They’re going to go mental. In the West, women are surging ahead into positions of dominance in the media, the arts, academia, politics, you name it. Some people will find this offensive, but: matriarchy is a problem for the rest of us. As feminist critic Camilla Paglia so memorably put it, if civilisation had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts. When men start checking out en masse, as is already happening, you can say good-bye to all of society’s best astrophysicists, mathematicians, philosophers, composers and chess players. Scientific progress will effectively stall, because men are just as happy beating a video game as they are solving the riddles of the universe — and they’ll take the entertainment option if they have no interest in impressing women. Women will not take men’s places in these disciplines, because there simply aren’t enough women with IQs over 120. Again, sorry if you find that offensive, but it’s just a fact. IQ isn’t a perfect measure, by any means, but it’s the best gauge we have of whether someone can perform the higher-level functions needed to be a game-changing scientist or transcendently brilliant artist.”
What hypocrisy "of the left" is he pointing to here?

Thanks for mansplaining to us that we "nutty broads" shouldn't be offended.
anitram is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:06 PM   #636
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 7,225
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
"Anti-gunner", or pro gun control? Because there IS a difference between the two.

And from what I'm seeing thus far, Trump's attempts at foreign policy are...a mess, to put it politely. I truly fail to see how anyone else could've done any worse than him on that front.
Agreed. While I think Johnson was absolutely clueless on foreign policy, I think that he could have been brought up to speed and made some decisions on his own somewhat better than what we have now. Someone that thinks he knows everything, knows nothing and thinks that anything that doesn't fall into his preconceived notion of ignorance is "fake".
There's a difference between working with Russia in some limited ways, and being Putin's blow-up doll.
womanfish is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:07 PM   #637
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodysunday972 View Post
Actually yes but not so open about it....Bill Clinton. The man is a sexual predator but because he presided over a good time in the nation people forget about it for the most part.

Trumps mouth is one of the biggest things I don't like about him. People also have a tendency to forget Trump was a Democrat long before he became a Republican.
So Clinton had an affair while in office! Big whoop! I don't see how that impacted his ability to run a country and make informed decisions not based on emotions like trump is doing. While I don't condome people having affairs I don't see how that makes him a sexual predator. I don't recall him ever getting convicted of sexual assault or abuse. What does the fact that trump was once a democrat have anything to do with this conversation? If trump had ran and won as a democrat and still acted the way he is acting I would still feel exactly the same way as I do now! Trumps big mouth is what is going to get the USA in big trouble! We don't need someone running the USA based on ego and emotions! That is a very dangerous thing! We need a calm, cool and level headed person who is able to make critical decisions under extreame pressure sometimes. Trump doesn't have that temperament and that's what is so scary about him! I've asked this question before, say hypothetically speaking, the Cuban misile crises occurrd during trumps administration, how do you think he would have handled it? I doubt he would have been cool headed. The way trump is, the Cuban misile crises would have ended in nuclear war if trump was in the driver seat instead of Kennedy!
dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:08 PM   #638
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
"Anti-gunner", or pro gun control? Because there IS a difference between the two.

His VP has a history of voting for anti gun legislation so picking him considering the Libertarians views on the second and gun rights wasn't a vote of confidence in my book.

And from what I'm seeing thus far, Trump's attempts at foreign policy are...a mess, to put it politely. I truly fail to see how anyone else could've done any worse than him on that front.
Well when some of your biggest contributions come from Arab states like Saudi Arabia oh I can think of one.
bloodysunday972 is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #639
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Also good to know that Bill Clinton having extramarital sex somehow disqualifies Hillary from being President. No doubt we'll be told that she somehow "enabled" this behaviour, because heaven knows that the sanctity of marriage (and its preservation) only applies to heteros who are not named Clinton.

Meanwhile, Trump groping women, ogling naked MINOR GIRLS, and cheating on multiple wives is a-ok.

And this from a person who keeps screaming about hypocrisy of the left.
anitram is offline  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #640
War Child
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 675
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
So Clinton had an affair while in office! Big whoop! I don't see how that impacted his ability to run a country and make informed decisions not based on emotions like trump is doing. While I don't condome people having affairs I don't see how that makes him a sexual predator. I don't recall him ever getting convicted of sexual assault or abuse. What does the fact that trump was once a democrat have anything to do with this conversation? If trump had ran and won as a democrat and still acted the way he is acting I would still feel exactly the same way as I do now! Trumps big mouth is what is going to get the USA in big trouble! We don't need someone running the USA based on ego and emotions! That is a very dangerous thing! We need a calm, cool and level headed person who is able to make critical decisions under extreame pressure sometimes. Trump doesn't have that temperament and that's what is so scary about him! I've asked this question before, say hypothetically speaking, the Cuban misile crises accord during trumps administration, how do you think he would have handled it? I doubt he would have been cool headed. The way trump is, the Cuban misile crises would have ended in nuclear war if trump was in the driver seat instead of Kennedy!
One affair while president sure.

Trump handling the Cuban missile crisis......Yeah I'd be inclined to agree but if you remember Kennedy put that proverbial line in the sea sorta speak and in the end Russia knew it wasn't worth WWIII. It's had to know apart from speculation how Trump would have reacted.
__________________

bloodysunday972 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×