Trump General Discussion VI - Page 23 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2017, 12:00 PM   #441
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post

The left, Democrats, and media need to pick their fights more strategically. Campus riots, obstructionism, and the "outrage of the day" make Trump look like the adult in the room getting shit done for the people. He's been picking up support and approval.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Ummmm... No. No he hasn't, and no he doesnt.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:02 PM   #442
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
This is not a national crisis. Blown way out of proportion (as is mostly everything in this media frenzy)
KAC said that's not what she meant to say. I actually CAN believe the hysterics surrounding it.
...uhhhhh, claiming a massacre happened when it didn't is kind of a massively big deal, yeah. People should be very bothered by that. Especially if it's people in or affiliated with our federal government lying about such things. That's a very dangerous, irresponsible thing to do.

Seriously. You don't have to keep defending and excusing every single thing these people do.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #443
Blue Crack Distributor

This is all smoke supposed to keep your eyes off the real picture.

Part of me thinks they sent Conway out there to purposefully make some shit up to get people to talk about that instead of the awful things he's doing.

Let's not take our eyes off the ball.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:09 PM   #444
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
. He's been picking up support and approval.

Quote:
President Trump has the highest disapproval rating of any new president ever polled, according to a new survey.

A majority of respondents, 53 percent, disapprove of how Trump is handling his job in the CNN/ORC International poll released Friday, while 44 percent approve.

CNN reported that Trump is the only president to hold a net negative rating this early in a presidency. However, the vast majority of respondents, 78 percent, say Trump is handling the presidency as they would have expected.

The network compared Trump's ratings to past presidents, noting that Ronald Reagan's first approval rating measured at 51 percent from Gallup in 1981 - 7 points above Trump's rating in the CNN poll - but Reagan's disapproval number was far lower than Trump's at just 13 percent, compared to Trump's 53 percent.
Look at all that sweet sweet approval.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #445
War Child

Local Time: 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
CNN fake news.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #446
Blue Crack Distributor

Just wait till it comes out that Trump personally calls up NBC execs every week to complain about coverage on SNL and the Sunday shows...
Old 02-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #447
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
He's been picking up support and approval.
I think he just forgot a word:

"He's been attempting to pick up support and approval."

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake that he'll apologize for on his twitter.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #448
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Trump General Discussion VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post

When you take away the human interaction in automated phone polling. The trend is noticeable that people are more supportive. That was the pre-election trend as well. Rasmussen poll (leans a point or 2 right)

Has Trump plus 8 now.

Travel Restrictions
57% support
33% oppose
10% not sure

Other polling 49-41 in favor. I haven't seen a national poll that is overwhelmingly against the restrictions.

Despite throwing out some numbers I'll cede the point to you. I went off half-cocked on other polls and my statement in general. In my walk of life I have yet to meet a "former Trump supporter". Never Trumper friends are now more in the tank than me.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #449
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
I think he just forgot a word:

"He's been attempting to pick up support and approval."

I'm sure it was an innocent mistake that he'll apologize for on his twitter.

"Extemporaneously attempting"

Old 02-04-2017, 12:31 PM   #450
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Trump General Discussion VI

Oops duplicate post

Old 02-04-2017, 12:46 PM   #451
War Child

Quote:
When you take away the human interaction in automated phone polling. The trend is noticeable that people are more supportive. That was the pre-election trend as well. Rasmussen poll (leans a point or 2 right)

Has Trump plus 8 now.

Travel Restrictions
57% support
33% oppose
10% not sure

Other polling 49-41 in favor. I haven't seen a national poll that is overwhelmingly against the restrictions.

Despite throwing out some numbers I'll cede the point to you. I went off half-cocked on other polls and my statement in general. In my walk of life I have yet to meet a "former Trump supporter". Never Trumper friends are now more in the tank than me.

Away from all the partisan nonsense and rights and wrongs of policy, why does Trump continue to show himself up on Twitter as completely ignorant and devoid of any sort of intelligence?Theres absolutely no need to tweet the things he tweets and all he's doing is making himself look incredibly stupid. With the Seattle court ruling, you're seeing the checks of the judicial branch of government. Why does Trump have to attack this? it's what the country is built on, no one is above the law and he's making himself looks so stupid with his comments on Twitter. No doubt the government will get their way in the end but the tweeting rubbish and "alternative facts" and all the chaos is helping noone, its just no way to run a country and can't last for 4 years, something will snap somewhere.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:52 PM   #452
Blue Crack Distributor

Old 02-04-2017, 12:54 PM   #453
Blue Crack Distributor

#NeverRemember
Old 02-04-2017, 03:58 PM   #454
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

This is all kinds of awesome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5922.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	11077
Old 02-04-2017, 06:58 PM   #455
More 5G Than Man

Local Time: 06:46 PM
Quote:

Has Trump plus 8 now.

Travel Restrictions
57% support
33% oppose
10% not sure

He's picking up support to some degree purely because there are fewer undecided Americans than there used to be. That's why the net approval statistic exists and, according to the RealClearPolitics aggregate, it's dropped since last week because he's picked up a bit more disapproval than approval. He's down to something like -7.9 on average, last I checked.

Not 90%, not 95% but 100% of the time, if a Trump supporter has something positive to say about approval ratings, it's because of something a Rasmussen poll said. That's not a good sign as far as objectivity is concerned.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:01 PM   #456
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
I think through two things - ignorance of the reality of Sharia, and much publicised cases where Muslims in positions of authority have been very poor Muslims, if not non-Muslims in Muslim disguise. For example, 100 years ago we had stories of awful Turkish sultans, and people being rushed to blocks to have their hands cut off etc. The media picks out certain cases and blows them up. This current (mis)interpretation of Sharia derives from the media, imams who misinterpret it for their own control and power, etc. Christianity has cases of people being awful, too. Westbro, for example?

What you see and call Sharia law today, evidenced only by the gross actions of people in power, is not what the Quran or Hadiths claim. You have extremists in all religions, no?
Absolutely.....The difference is we are not afraid to speak up against our extremists.....A lot of Moderate Muslims are and that is part of the problem.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:02 PM   #457
War Child

Quote:
This is all kinds of awesome!

Attachment 11077
LOL kinda funny actually.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:04 PM   #458
War Child

Well, this is bizzare....

Old 02-04-2017, 07:07 PM   #459
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:46 PM
Remember a few days ago, the administration in a huff stated that they will no longer be sending their official surrogates to CNN because the network is mean to them?

Well today they went and offered up basically all of their people including the liar Kellyanne Conway. CNN said no thanks.

I've been saying this all along, if the media starts fighting back against having these bald faced liars on TV, you will see how quickly they change their tune. For all their trashing of the media, that's the one of the main reasons they got elected - the relentless, free coverage of Trump to the detriment of the other candidates and the human race. They need the media much, much more than the media needs them.

I can't believe I have to be in the awkward position of praising CNN, a terrible network, but their approach works. Hopefully others catch on.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:09 PM   #460
War Child

Quote:
This is the biggest pile of garbage, and you've laid out some doozies before. Once again just dripping with hypocrisy.

You fall for the click bait and the rhetoric, you still haven't told me after half a dozen times how Obama's comments = gun control. The right/ NRA have been pounding in you 'the left want to take your guns", they've been telling you Obama is smug and insincere and he lectures you, and that's all I hear come out of your mouth. I googled 'Obama's biggest regret was gun control' because that's what you said and the first entry was a Breitbart article with that as the headline, the only problem was when you read it there was not one thing about gun control. But it doesn't matter, he knows his audience won't get past the headline.

8 years and not one gun was taken, no sharia or martial law enacted. You got played, you got conned, and now you'll never get common sense gun safety laws from the clowns you voted in.
OK so the architect of the original assault weapons ban said on camera if she could have gotten 60 votes in the senate she would have made as she put it MR and Misses America turn them all in.

Your response "Why are you posting videos from the 90's.....And you call me delusional?

Let me give you a clue...I live in a state where they crammed through gun control legislation after Sandy Hook despite the fact that most LE said the law was poorly written and could not be enforced.....The Law makers ignored those warnings and passed it anyway. To date not a single person has been convicted with breaking the magazine law because LE refuses to enforce it.

I got conned out of nothing........I got played from no one....The NRA actually has spent a hell of a lot more time fighting for second amendment rights than I can remember. Yes they are not perfect but Ill take them over Mom's Demand Action (A group where their head has armed security to protect her and is funded by Michael Bloomberg a rapid anti gun person....Who btw also feels he can tell someone they can't drink a supersized soda because you are too fat any day.