Trump General Discussion V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think there were Hitler supporters who supported his economic policies, but just turned a blind eye to genocide? because, i'm wondering, how low can these people go?

I would imagine there would have been quite a few who wanted to get ahead with their companies, yes.

And then there's this. I abhor violence but yeah, seeing this guy get punched in the face was :lol:

[TWEET]825930819520888833[/TWEET]

It's a good time to side eye every liberal who thought violence against Nazis was wrong.

I don't think he has any idea and I hope others don't fall for this either.

I would imagine there would have been quite a few who wanted to get ahead with their companies, yes.

after the first anti-jewish laws were enacted in 1933 to remove jews and other "undesirables" from the civil service, new nazi party memberships spiked as people jumped to take all the cushy government jobs that had just been vacated.

Regarding that Rogue POTUS Staff account, this thread:

[TWEET]826166932122509312[/TWEET]

whoa freaky

what i said earlier:

i believe he is a game player, like to sow confusion and mess with people on a huge scale - Putin also uses the same tactics, i believe he has an adviser from an avant garde theatre background, can't remember his name, but uses divide and rule, one moment actually supporting protesters, to fuck with their heads - check out the BBC documentary Hypernormalization if you can... i wouldn't be surprised if some of these fake accounts were actually an elaborate game to reel people in - nearly got me going haha

:crack:

i read last night that it's probably actually this asshole behind the rogue POTUS staff account: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C._Johnson. dug around in the googles a bit and it definitely makes far more sense that it's just this known shit disturber disturbing shit rather than a hyper-paranoid collective of real white house staff "resistance" behind all this suspiciously intimate information.

in any case, i think we can be pretty well agreed that it's a fake.

Last edited:
Read the thread that starts with this tweet. Jamelle Bouie is spot on.

[TWEET]826167845742522372[/TWEET]

It's based only on the confirmation votes right now. Which is why Senator Feinstein's offices are being barraged with calls to vote against Sessions and DeVos.

I was heartened to see she denounced the Muslim Ban and is going to introduce legislation to revoke the order.
Haha, my bad, anyways. I haven't voted for her. She hasn't been up for election since I moved here. I got confused :doh:.

The Saudi/US presence in Yemen is absolutely shameful and gets very little relative coverage unfortunately. Yemen is in as hopeless a state as Syria, perhaps even more so.

The Saudi/US presence in Yemen is absolutely shameful and gets very little relative coverage unfortunately. Yemen is in as hopeless a state as Syria, perhaps even more so.

Yeah, I was going to say this is an unspeakable disaster and you see and hear nothing about it. In the best of time I'm not sure you could qualify Yemen as a functional state.

I understand that you're trying to be polite and composed, probably because you learned politics as a place first and foremost about discourse and an exchange of ideas. But that's not reality anymore. And it comes off condescending as shit to pretend as if you're the only adult in the room because you're not freaking out over this. So engage in our questions or don't, but please cut the bullshit out with the whole "I'm thoughtful and not hysterical!" routine.

Of course he can be cold and detached and unemotional - it's not like Trump, Bannon et al. are actually coming for him and his kind.

@AP: .@AP has learned President Donald Trump's voter fraud expert is registered in 3 states. http://apne.ws/2kIyZAN

And the Trumpkins give exactly 0 fucks. They've already made up their minds; the rapists and murders voted, there were triangles at the pizza shop, the left is who shuts down discussions, and globalists want to force you to all have gender changes

When fact is fiction and Breitbart reality on...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Honestly, I give no fucks. This isn't worth pointing out, as it's not illegal, and as he says himself, it's only giving his claims legitimacy that the system is broken.

I know this administration likes to think of itself as Darth Vader (Bannon himself has said so), and of course they are evil, but they are also so incompetent that this is what they look like in reality:

9a2ef41fa14b3c6e9b99ae2ea4f0c2b5.jpg

Last edited:
i read last night that it's probably actually this asshole behind the rogue POTUS staff account: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_C._Johnson. dug around in the googles a bit and it definitely makes far more sense that it's just this known shit disturber disturbing shit rather than a hyper-paranoid collective of real white house staff "resistance" behind all this suspiciously intimate information.

in any case, i think we can be pretty well agreed that it's a fake.
Oh, Chuck Johnson. One of the few bat shit right wingers who has actually been banned from Twitter. Yeah, he somehow was running Malik Obama's Twitter account for a while. He's fucking crazy.

He also shit on the floor of his college dorm building.

Oh, Chuck Johnson. One of the few bat shit right wingers who has actually been banned from Twitter. Yeah, he somehow was running Malik Obama's Twitter account for a while. He's fucking crazy.

He also shit on the floor of his college dorm building.

Why does it seem like every person named 'Chuck' is an asshole.

Trump may listen to this:

"Today, in an event with small business leaders, Trump took credit for the stock market rally since Nov. 8: "The stock market has gone up massively since the election. Everyone's saying 'Oh, the market will go down.' I said 'The market's not going down'.”

Oops. Today the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 122.65 points, or 0.61 percent. The S&P 500 lost 13.79 points, or 0.60 percent. The Nasdaq Composite dropped 47.07 points, or 0.83 percent. The Russell 2000 index of small and mid-cap companies fell 1.3 percent, giving back all of January's gains.

It was the largest daily percentage drop for the Dow since October, while the S&P and Nasdaq dropped the most since late December.

Trump’s bizarre behavior, his xenophobia, his travel bans, his placement of Steve Bannon on the National Security Council: Investors are starting to notice."

(I cut and pasted from Robert Reich's FB page)

Saw this on Reddit, since Trump was complaining that Dems were holding up his pic for AG and that he was stuck with Yates:

The incoming Trump administration also asked Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates to serve as acting Attorney General, effective noon on Friday, until Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) is confirmed as AG, Hornbuckle said. Attorney General Loretta Lynch will vacate the position Friday.
I mean, he did still have to wait, but it wasn't like she was forced on him, necessarily.

Anyways, it was very stupid of him to force the issue by firing her. Because now a vote for Sessions is a direct vote in favor of the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom