Trump General Discussion V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I will be attending a Stop the Ban rally here in town this afternoon. I've only ever been to one protest prior to this (stop the Dakota access pipeline, though I wanted to attend the women's march in town but had family obligations), but the way things are going, I'm going to become a regular attendee. I've also placed the numbers for my state representatives in my contacts, as they're going to be hearing from me quite a lot.

Congratulations, Trump and Republicans, you've made things bad enough that an introvert who hates crowds and talking to strangers on the phone is now joining in. Honestly, I consider it a moral imperative at this point.
Tell me about it. I'm terrified, but here.
Maybe she should take a vacation to a refugee camp.
Of all the people to say that too.. .

Last edited:
"A 120-day suspension of the U.S. refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the United States by citizens of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen"

....leading to hundreds of billions in overall tourism losses is quite pessimistic. Almost beyond speculation.

So... in other words, it's only a temporary ban, what is there to be concerned about?

Michael Moore @MMFlint
From President Trump to Donald Dump. Vegas oddsmakers place 4 to 1 odds it'll take only six months.

Ha, does anyone think this could actually happen that quickly? Would President Pence, a past conversion therapy supporter, be better?

If he is impeached by a GOP led congress, which I don't think will happen but you never know, I wonder if that would anger Trump voters into turning against them. They likely wouldn't turn democrat though (well, some might in certain states), I'm not sure what they'd do.
Yes, a President Pence would be better.

While I find some of his policy positions to be reprehensible, he's not a lunatic bent on turning out country into a right wing blogger's wet dream.

Not everyone is in disagreement.

Unfortunately, the Australian government is becoming a benchmark for reactionary policy. And Bishop is a moderate in her right wing party, which tells you all you need to know.

However, ridiculously enough, there's arguably more hope in the US than there is in Australia now.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a guess as to what this distraction is in reference to?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
He did have that phone call with Putin yesterday. Are they plotting something? He's without a doubt projecting in that tweet.

Yes, a President Pence would be better.

While I find some of his policy positions to be reprehensible, he's not a lunatic bent on turning out country into a right wing blogger's wet dream.

Yes. He at least knows how to govern. He sucks at it, but he knows that he can't press the nuke button if he's pitching a fit.

Is anyone following the Rogue POTUS Staff account on Twitter? That and the other "Rogue" accounts are worth keeping an eye on.

There's always that possibility that they're fake, but none of what has been written seems implausible to me - given Trump's character.

Maybe she should take a vacation to a refugee camp.

I don't need to vacation in one, I lived in one. I was 11 years old, and I remember it every day. It never leaves you, the PTSD, the anxiety, all of it. I will have the privilege of living with this until the day I die.

I'm sure your Jesus will judge you fairly when the time comes.

I don't need to vacation in one, I lived in one. I was 11 years old, and I remember it every day. It never leaves you, the PTSD, the anxiety, all of it. I will have the privilege of living with this until the day I die.

I'm sure your Jesus will judge you fairly when the time comes.

His comment is going into the FYM "Do you realize who you're saying that to?" Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom