Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange to him, an American President for the American People. His first weeks in office he won't be fleeing America to meet with the Muslim Broterhood.

Not surprised all the non-Americans posting in here prefer a Globalist that puts them above the citizens of the country a President is elected to serve.
Yes, it's very strange for a president to take over a country that isn't on the verge of financial collapse like when Obama took office.

All references to climate change have been removed from the WhiteHouse.gov website.

So that's that, case closed. Our kids, grandkids and future generations have nothing to worry about. MAGA!

Also, LGBT rights and civil rights.

Yes, missile defense systems have proven to be such a great investment.

Oh, Trump is creating a National Day of Patriotism as one of his first measures.

Not scary at all. We all have the red blood of patriotism. I mean, you all, as I'm not American.

16179380_10154997703013675_3224982859029147312_o.jpg

Sad!

BTW, the photo on the right was taken at 11:47 am (13 mins before the swearing-in), lest somebody try to argue it was hours before.

I know the Trumpists on FYM aren't a great sample size, but man I'm struggling to see how reason and logic can affect them.
It seems Anitram was right all along. Trumpists can't be convinced they might be wrong until the world is burning.
But oh well. I'm bot american so international conflicts don't matter to me..

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

@IronHorse
@Oregoropa
@MrsGarrison

:up: :up: :up:
Job well done fellas. We did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First in reply to the two photos above this post on the crowd numbers remember this: There are a lot of people in the blue areas surrounding Washington D.C. who vote Democrat Its easy for them to get there. It's takes a little more money and effort for the folks out in the red states to leave their jobs for a trip to Washington.

And all the Americans who felt all the career politicians ever did in Washington was talk, divide, protect their party, ideology, power, and increase their wealth.

Lets see what happens now.

For today, the party is on...

Last edited:
It is strange to him, an American President for the American People. His first weeks in office he won't be fleeing America to meet with the Muslim Broterhood.

Not surprised all the non-Americans posting in here prefer a Globalist that puts them above the citizens of the country a President is elected to serve.

American President for the American People?

Fiddlesticks, his dad was a German and his mammy, Scottish.

It's takes a little more money and effort for the folks out in the red states to leave their jobs for a trip to Washington.

Because we all know that Democrats don't work, being welfare queens and all.

Nice try.

First in reply to the two photos above this post on the crowd numbers remember this: There are a lot of people in the blue areas surrounding Washington D.C. who vote Democrat Its easy for them to get there. It's takes a little more money and effort for the folks out in the red states to leave their jobs for a trip to Washington.

And all the Americans who felt all the career politicians ever did in Washington was talk, divide, protect their party, ideology, power, and increase their wealth.

Lets see what happens now.

For today, the party is on...

But they were coming in record numbers. Why do you want to bruise your little snowflake king's ego?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

i'm becoming more and more convinced that another civil war is coming rapidly. and it's going to be nothing like the last one. it's going to be more like syria x1000.

fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom