Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll haven't exactly done yourselves any favors this week have you?

You came in trying to claim Obama moved troops without telling the people, that was disproved in 30 seconds. Then you came in with a story that was disproved years ago by BIPARTISAN sources.

And then another came in and doubled down on pizzagate. Stellar week.

So you can see why it's incredibly hard to think you all made an informed vote right?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

BIPARTISAN sources, what a wonderful suggestion. :applaud:

I must remember to watch only CNN and read the New York Times.
I must always agree with members of MY political party.
I must never read or allow myself to read other viewpoints.
I must never question the claims of global warming activists.
I must worship the president (if a member of my party) and never question his actions.

I must worship the president (if a member of my party) and never question his actions.

You are so completely out of line.

I don't have a political party, I have voted for candidates from at least 3 parties in my lifetime.

I watch CNN, Fox, BBC, listen to Hannity, NPR, and several online sources.

But most importantly I fact check, I respect facts, and I don't make up my mind until after I have the facts.

And you my friend are the last person to be preaching to anyone about worshipping their president.

Since Russian conspiracies are allowed in this thread, let's go through the logic

- Russians trick Podesta into releasing thousands of personal emails onto the open market

- Podesta emails are vetted and leaked by Julian Assange

- Hillary loses on November 8

- The Podesta emails among other things cost Hillary the election because there is no way she could have lost the Electoral College to Trump

- It's the Russians fault

- But when we discuss the contents of Podesta's emails today there is nothing controversial. Or the controversial parts we don't like are ignored.

The Russian conspiracy is en vogue because it helps everybody rationalize how November 8th happened. To accept this conspiracy theory requires you to acknowledge that John Podesta is at the very least an unsavory political pariah with some strange proclivities. Otherwise why would his emails be a problem? On a deeper level there is a trove of information that could lead to multiple inquiries into US Uranium Sales to Russia, Cheating in the Primaries, and yes Pedophilia.

I know none of this really matters to the gallery of posters in here. Its all conspiracy, hyperbole, and fake news. These conspiracies suck because they implicate the a high level Democratic figure who had aspirations to be her SoS along with other party members. The only person to blame is John Podesta. Maybe for full disclosure we should crack open Kelly-Anne Conway's emails so we can draw some moral equivalence.

Hey protect the narrative at all costs if it suits you. Y'all are in for a bumpy ride. Tomorrow will be especially rough. Throw out deductive thinking in exchange for some salty fucks to throw around the board. There is a whole new DOJ in town starting Monday . . . We will find out what is criminal and what is conspiracy.

I know a lot of people have gone with the "come on, you're better than this" argument. But you're not.

If this is what you post here, peddling false natives about child sex rings at pizza parlors, and scales to justify racist statements, I can only imagine what you post in places that aren't as tight about what you can and can not say without getting banned.

There are issues with the Clintons. There is no question about that. They often blur the lines between what's fair game and what's breaking the rules. They're politicians; tends to be a problem with politicians; the swamp and all that.

She was an imperfect candidate. I don't deny that for a second, I never have, and have consistently stated that I wish there was a legitimate third option.

It's often been asked how you could ignore the absolutely horrific things about your own candidate, and the soon to be President; his racism, both blatant and subtle; the sexism; the sheer incompetence; how he's run his business into the ground; his mocking of disabled reporters and his just absolutely dangerous relationship with the press and the first amendment.

Now we know.

If you're willing believe this cockamamie pizza gate bullshit, believing that Trump is a good businessman who's going to look out for the little guy isn't much of a stretch.

I pity you.

But let me get this straight... the party that ran on law and order and defending our police departments against the terrorist BLM movement also believes that law enforcement is soooooooo utterly inept at their jobs that there are child sex rings being openly advertised with pizza logos and nobody's been able to crack the case other than a couple of jamokes on Reddit.

Got it.

That is rich coming from you.

A Texas pastor with a controversial penchant for bashing Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and homosexuals will deliver a private sermon for Donald Trump and his family shortly before he is officially inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States.

Rev. Robert Jeffress, who fervently stumped for Trump on the campaign trail, leads the First Baptist Church in Dallas and announced Thursday evening that he will deliver the exclusive prayer session to Trump, President-elect Mike Pence and their respective families.

"Honored to deliver sermon 'When God Chooses a Leader' for Trump/Pence private family service," the pastor said over Twitter.

The leader of a 12,000-member megachurch, Jeffress is infamous for slamming Islam and Mormonism as deriving "from the pit of hell," accusing President Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and peddling false figures about HIV prevalence among homosexuals, who he have said lead "miserable" and "filthy" lives. He has also suggested that the Catholic Church is being led astray by Satan and that Islam is an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia."

A Texas pastor with a controversial penchant for bashing Muslims, Mormons, Catholics and homosexuals will deliver a private sermon for Donald Trump and his family shortly before he is officially inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States.

Rev. Robert Jeffress, who fervently stumped for Trump on the campaign trail, leads the First Baptist Church in Dallas and announced Thursday evening that he will deliver the exclusive prayer session to Trump, President-elect Mike Pence and their respective families.

"Honored to deliver sermon 'When God Chooses a Leader' for Trump/Pence private family service," the pastor said over Twitter.

The leader of a 12,000-member megachurch, Jeffress is infamous for slamming Islam and Mormonism as deriving "from the pit of hell," accusing President Obama of "paving the way" for the Antichrist and peddling false figures about HIV prevalence among homosexuals, who he have said lead "miserable" and "filthy" lives. He has also suggested that the Catholic Church is being led astray by Satan and that Islam is an "evil religion" that "promotes pedophilia."

Sounds like his minions would approve :up:

He will fit right in.

watching a split screen where the clintons are arriving on the left looking like they're showing up to a funeral, and on the right riot cops are gassing and clubbing protesters and reinforcements are marching through the streets. this is such a weird, surreal scene.

Is there anybody in the world who looks LESS smug than Paul Ryan?

The mental calculus going on in his head must be something else.

Melania Trump really is a class act, stunning, so glad to have her as First Lady.

As opposed to who? The trashy Michelle Obama and Laura Bush? The trollop Barbara Bush? The dumpy Nancy Reagan? So that we're clear.

Things to watch for:

Less press conferences out of Trump, maybe just once a month.

Banning of the press.

Possible creation of a state run news

Asking more out of citizens to police each other.

I feel if we see these type of actions proposed and followed thru, we are in deep shit.

My hope for best case is a repeat of W term.

Don't want to think about worst case

Yeah Ryan, the guy ends up a winner, in spite of himself.

A lot of the GOP got an undeserved gift in The Donald, so thanks is owed to the Clinton Campaign staff, and the Obamas making it about them, there legacy. It is kind of amazing how everything lined up just right to give Trump the 30 state win, 306 E C vote decisive victory and hold the Senate and keep good size majority in the House.

Last edited:
Lying cheating media finally shows Trump crowd size

8447805b780e42a75319b7da215eb1ae.jpg

Lame.

I'm not sure what is going on with Barron Trump, but I feel very sorry for that child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom