Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad! - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-19-2017, 07:18 PM   #601
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:54 PM
You guys just wait. The FBI who had an agenda, local authorities, and Breitbart couldn't find reason to chase this lead, but folks in the comment section will crack this case wide open!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

BVS is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #602
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,202
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the iron horse View Post
I just heard the Trump transition came in below budget. They will be returning 1.2 million dollars saved back to the U.S. Treasury.

our problems are solved!

__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:32 PM   #603
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Yeah, wheeee, won't it be awesome if kids are actually being molested and you can come back and say TOLD YA SO???

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

If Trump doesn't lock her up it proves he doesn't care about the children, or he was in on it.

I'm glad this is archived.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #604
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,202
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Once again you seem to blast this into the echo-chamber with 100% certainty that this is an innocent pizza parlor and it is a gay witch hunt.

Spotlight won best picture last for exposing institutionalized Pedophilia in the Catholic Church.

Former GOP Speaker of the House Denny Hastert is in jail as is Sandusky. Do you deem this all ballyhoo because it doesn't fit the proper villain?

Not going to link you to any sites you can pass off as fake news.

I leave you with a "real" news segment from CBS affiliate in Atlanta, which is a counterpoint to basically answer "Is Pizzagate Fake News?" Pretty straightforward.


For fuck's sake.

This is insanity. Pure insanity.

Code words and special symbols? That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

This is how this works - access and trust. Child rape and pedophilia doesn't happen from the fucking stranger in a van that baby boomers told us growing up. It happens with people in places of authority and trust with access to children. 98% of all reported cases involve somebody who the child knows, and knows well; not the fucking boogie man at the pizza parlor, and not in some elaborate sex ring.

And pedophiles? Yea, usually not gay. Straight white males, mostly.

It's a serious fucking problem, not just in this country but globally, and belittling this problem with a belief in this this sort of conspiracy garbage is downright offensive. What's next? Sandy Hook was a hoax?

Disgusting. Utterly fucking disgusting.
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 08:02 PM   #605
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,724
Local Time: 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
.What's next? Sandy Hook was a hoax?
Lord, the people who believe that shit...I'm not a violent person, but if ever there were a group of people who needed to be punched in the face...
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 08:33 PM   #606
War Child
 
TheFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 763
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Breitbart, Priebus , Farage and the alt-right have won Brexit and got Trump in Power. Next they're going after Merkel (see the attack on her a few days ago). What a truly horrible world this is becoming,isolating ,uncaring, intolerant and regressive.
TheFox is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 08:37 PM   #607
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,672
Local Time: 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Yeah, wheeee, won't it be awesome if kids are actually being molested and you can come back and say TOLD YA SO???

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app
what a slimy thing for him to say.
__________________
bono_212 is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 08:48 PM   #608
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 34,830
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
Anxiety kicks in tomorrow.
Kicks in tomorrow!??!!
Anxiety started as as soon as drumph was declared president-elect in the wee hours of Nov 9 for many folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
a friend of mine just told me that he walked by the Smithsonian African-American History Museum today. he saw 4 different groups of Trump supporters mocking the museum.

the deplorables are here.
Surprise!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
and here:

Homophobic Protesters Show Up Outside Comet Ping Pong : DCist

remember, this is the innocent pizza parlor where the deplorable showed up with the gun and threatened to kill everyone to save the children from John Podesta's pedophilia ring.
:facepalm: geeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFox View Post
Rick Gardner, a Christian minister in Arizona, says he most likes Trump's honesty - "truly a man of his word" - and his selflessness.

Lol....What?!?!

selflessness would motivate him to genuinely divest himself of his businesses and not turn them over to family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
I am PRAYING for some sort of massive impeachment situation. Something that even his supporters can't manage to defend him against.
On Terry Gross's NPR radio show today she played an interview with 2 ethics lawyers one from W Bush team and one PresidntvObama's team. They both explained how the President-Elect will be up to the wazoo in conflict-of-interests business issues, and possibly some other lawsuits as well. Unfortunately, it'd be up to the he Republican House to bring impecmeant proceeding... But somerhing or a group of things might become so bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Lord, the people who believe that shit...I'm not a violent person, but if ever there were a group of people who needed to be punched in the face...
I don't believe in the Death Penalty BUT there are certain criminals that try my beliefs!!!
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 09:28 PM   #609
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,202
Local Time: 02:54 PM
WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 09:43 PM   #610
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Posts: 9,562
Local Time: 11:54 AM
Fake news!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
Danny Boy is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #611
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,973
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Great now here in Canada a billionaire bussiness man called Kevin o'leary who also had his own reality show just decided to run as leader of the Conservative party! In an interview he did, if you read the words he said you would think it was trump talking! A carbon copy of trump! And he is an arrogant egotistical guy! I hope to God that us Canadians learn from the mistakes our neighbours down south made and not elect this guy! Although I have a feeling he will probably win the leadership and eventually become prime minister! Our very own Canadian trump! Lol we are all screwed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Noooooo! I don't wanna dislike Kevin
you should. he certainly dislikes you.

he's a garbage fire of a person who sees literally everything and everyone on earth in terms of its value to him in dollars and cents. i've met him briefly a couple of times and on every occasion did not see him say one decent or kind word to anyone. to him everyone else is all just flies buzzing around him, there to be squashed or swatted away unless you can directly increase his net worth. he has openly admitted on television several times that he hates poor people because they're just lazy and/or leeches. at least with trump i get the sense that even though he is obviously an asshole of the highest calibre, he can be genuinely nice to people and treat them as a human. i never once got the sense that o'leary could do that, or treat anyone with respect unless they bought something off him.

oh, and he's not even close to being a billionaire. mind you, he's got somewhere in the neighbourhood of 300-400 million, so he's still extremely wealthy, but calling him a billionaire is giving him vastly more credit than he deserves. his entire schtick both on tv and in real life is convincing people that he's vastly more wealthy and powerful than he really is, and that he's some financial wizard, when in fact his only venture into actual finance (he opened a fund management firm a decade or so ago) shattered catastrophically, and in the canadian financial industry o'leary funds is a bit of a laughingstock for how badly it wiped out - hey, turns out that refusing to buy any stock that doesn't pay a dividend is kind of a shitty investment strategy. he made all his money from (borderline fraudulently, as it later turned out) selling his first company for at least a full order of magnitude more than it was worth, and opening a winery that's sold relatively well in canada, although the only real association he has with it is that he paid for the land and his name is on the bottle.

in 2014 the bookstore i was working at had him in for a book signing, which was preceded by a short q&a. someone asked him how much money he had made from deals done on both dragon's den and shark tank. at that time, he said he had made somewhere around 75-80 deals, and that he had broken even on *two* of them, and that only one really turned much of a profit, and he still managed to say this as if this was some sort of accomplishment. three out of the other four "dragons" on dragons' den were in for book signings as well in the time i worked there, and they were all fabulous people who had a sense of perspective and respect for the others around them (jim treliving is probably both the richest man and the nicest man i have ever met) - they all were asked the same basic questions, and they all had profitable deals in the double-digits or close to it.

he sucks at business. he sucks at being a politician. he sucks at being a decent person. i'm wondering, ashley, what reason you ever had to like him in the first place?

luckily, his chances of winning here are near-zero thanks to the way the political system here in canada works; the party membership, rather than ordinary citizens, elects the leader in a convention, rather than holding any primaries. word is the conservative party bureaucracy *hates* him, he can't speak a word of french (traditionally a dealbreaker for politicians hoping to lead a party, because then you have no hope of getting any votes in quebec), and he can't appeal to the masses the way that trump did because the masses don't pay membership dues to show up at stuffy political conventions where they have to sit through 12 hours of discussion about the nuances of the party platform and the machinations of riding associations before casting a vote. i won't say his chances are *zero*, because one look to the south shows that clearly you never really know, but i'm not too concerned.

this whole thing smacks of the kind of situation where a 5 year old sees his older brother shaving then starts kicking and screaming that he can do it too cause he's a big boy too and why can't i have what you have and waaaaaaaahhhhhh. he's literally aping everything trump is doing out of pure jealousy - donald trump is what kevin o'leary wishes he was in his wildest dreams, but he knows he'll never even come close to trump's league, so he pulls attention-whoring shit like this.

tl;dr - kevin o'leary sucks and he's completely full of shit and nobody should listen to him because he's the kind of person would disembowel his own grandmother if someone told him she swallowed a quarter.
DaveC is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:01 PM   #612
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,672
Local Time: 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
i'm wondering, ashley, what reason you ever had to like him in the first place?
.
Whoa whoa whoa, relax. I ONLY know him for the character he plays on TV (similarly to the fact that I fucking loved The Donald back when I used to watch the Apprentice. Found the dude hilarious.) thank you for the information, I really do appreciate it, but it's not like I had a shrine to him in my bedroom or something.
__________________
bono_212 is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:06 PM   #613
More 5G Than Man
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 68,531
Local Time: 11:54 AM
The only reason I am remotely surprised by that info on O'Leary is that editors tend to cut television heels in a manner that keeps the narrative going regardless of their off-screen behavior. I didn't suspect their job would actually be that easy.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:10 PM   #614
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 21,973
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
Whoa whoa whoa, relax. I ONLY know him for the character he plays on TV (similarly to the fact that I fucking loved The Donald back when I used to watch the Apprentice. Found the dude hilarious.) thank you for the information, I really do appreciate it, but it's not like I had a shrine to him in my bedroom or something.
i wasn't really thinking that you're some huge fan. i just have a hard time finding *anything* to like about the guy so your statement threw me for a loop. he has good taste in wristwatches, i suppose. anyways i just got back from the gym and my preworkout is still in full effect, obviously.

the gratingly arrogant, mean, greedy scrooge that he plays on tv isn't a character. that's really him. i can think of very few "famous" canadians who i would least like to have to spend any time with. he's the worst kind of person to be prime minister of canada, or to have any real political influence here at all. i don't think he stands a chance in hell of having any kind of a political career, but if it's starting to look like i might be wrong about that i will definitely be looking into getting involved where i can to try and stop that from happening.
DaveC is online now  
Old 01-19-2017, 10:22 PM   #615
Refugee
 
nbelcik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,592
Local Time: 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Once again you seem to blast this into the echo-chamber with 100% certainty that this is an innocent pizza parlor and it is a gay witch hunt.



Spotlight won best picture last for exposing institutionalized Pedophilia in the Catholic Church.



Former GOP Speaker of the House Denny Hastert is in jail as is Sandusky. Do you deem this all ballyhoo because it doesn't fit the proper villain?



Not going to link you to any sites you can pass off as fake news.



I leave you with a "real" news segment from CBS affiliate in Atlanta, which is a counterpoint to basically answer "Is Pizzagate Fake News?" Pretty straightforward.




You truly are fucking insane, aren't you?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
nbelcik is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 11:46 PM   #616
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
dabiggestu2fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The edge of the known universe
Posts: 3,470
Local Time: 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
you should. he certainly dislikes you.

he's a garbage fire of a person who sees literally everything and everyone on earth in terms of its value to him in dollars and cents. i've met him briefly a couple of times and on every occasion did not see him say one decent or kind word to anyone. to him everyone else is all just flies buzzing around him, there to be squashed or swatted away unless you can directly increase his net worth. he has openly admitted on television several times that he hates poor people because they're just lazy and/or leeches. at least with trump i get the sense that even though he is obviously an asshole of the highest calibre, he can be genuinely nice to people and treat them as a human. i never once got the sense that o'leary could do that, or treat anyone with respect unless they bought something off him.

oh, and he's not even close to being a billionaire. mind you, he's got somewhere in the neighbourhood of 300-400 million, so he's still extremely wealthy, but calling him a billionaire is giving him vastly more credit than he deserves. his entire schtick both on tv and in real life is convincing people that he's vastly more wealthy and powerful than he really is, and that he's some financial wizard, when in fact his only venture into actual finance (he opened a fund management firm a decade or so ago) shattered catastrophically, and in the canadian financial industry o'leary funds is a bit of a laughingstock for how badly it wiped out - hey, turns out that refusing to buy any stock that doesn't pay a dividend is kind of a shitty investment strategy. he made all his money from (borderline fraudulently, as it later turned out) selling his first company for at least a full order of magnitude more than it was worth, and opening a winery that's sold relatively well in canada, although the only real association he has with it is that he paid for the land and his name is on the bottle.

in 2014 the bookstore i was working at had him in for a book signing, which was preceded by a short q&a. someone asked him how much money he had made from deals done on both dragon's den and shark tank. at that time, he said he had made somewhere around 75-80 deals, and that he had broken even on *two* of them, and that only one really turned much of a profit, and he still managed to say this as if this was some sort of accomplishment. three out of the other four "dragons" on dragons' den were in for book signings as well in the time i worked there, and they were all fabulous people who had a sense of perspective and respect for the others around them (jim treliving is probably both the richest man and the nicest man i have ever met) - they all were asked the same basic questions, and they all had profitable deals in the double-digits or close to it.

he sucks at business. he sucks at being a politician. he sucks at being a decent person. i'm wondering, ashley, what reason you ever had to like him in the first place?

luckily, his chances of winning here are near-zero thanks to the way the political system here in canada works; the party membership, rather than ordinary citizens, elects the leader in a convention, rather than holding any primaries. word is the conservative party bureaucracy *hates* him, he can't speak a word of french (traditionally a dealbreaker for politicians hoping to lead a party, because then you have no hope of getting any votes in quebec), and he can't appeal to the masses the way that trump did because the masses don't pay membership dues to show up at stuffy political conventions where they have to sit through 12 hours of discussion about the nuances of the party platform and the machinations of riding associations before casting a vote. i won't say his chances are *zero*, because one look to the south shows that clearly you never really know, but i'm not too concerned.

this whole thing smacks of the kind of situation where a 5 year old sees his older brother shaving then starts kicking and screaming that he can do it too cause he's a big boy too and why can't i have what you have and waaaaaaaahhhhhh. he's literally aping everything trump is doing out of pure jealousy - donald trump is what kevin o'leary wishes he was in his wildest dreams, but he knows he'll never even come close to trump's league, so he pulls attention-whoring shit like this.

tl;dr - kevin o'leary sucks and he's completely full of shit and nobody should listen to him because he's the kind of person would disembowel his own grandmother if someone told him she swallowed a quarter.
Thanks for the info! I don't know as much about him as trump! But from what little I know of him, I certainly don't like the guy! You are right it will be harder for him to get into power here in Canada! But after seeing what happened in the USA, really nothing surprises me anymore! Did anyone really believe when trump announced he was running that he would even make it to the nomination? My first thought was oh look at that fool! I honestly though he would maybe make it to the first debate then drop out! I don't know wtf is wrong with this world anymore when someone like trump wins so therefore even the thought of Kevin running is scary enough!
dabiggestu2fan is offline  
Old 01-19-2017, 11:53 PM   #617
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 02:54 PM
Since Russian conspiracies are allowed in this thread, let's go through the logic

- Russians trick Podesta into releasing thousands of personal emails onto the open market

- Podesta emails are vetted and leaked by Julian Assange

- Hillary loses on November 8

- The Podesta emails among other things cost Hillary the election because there is no way she could have lost the Electoral College to Trump

- It's the Russians fault

- But when we discuss the contents of Podesta's emails today there is nothing controversial. Or the controversial parts we don't like are ignored.

The Russian conspiracy is en vogue because it helps everybody rationalize how November 8th happened. To accept this conspiracy theory requires you to acknowledge that John Podesta is at the very least an unsavory political pariah with some strange proclivities. Otherwise why would his emails be a problem? On a deeper level there is a trove of information that could lead to multiple inquiries into US Uranium Sales to Russia, Cheating in the Primaries, and yes Pedophilia.

I know none of this really matters to the gallery of posters in here. Its all conspiracy, hyperbole, and fake news. These conspiracies suck because they implicate the a high level Democratic figure who had aspirations to be her SoS along with other party members. The only person to blame is John Podesta. Maybe for full disclosure we should crack open Kelly-Anne Conway's emails so we can draw some moral equivalence.

Hey protect the narrative at all costs if it suits you. Y'all are in for a bumpy ride. Tomorrow will be especially rough. Throw out deductive thinking in exchange for some salty fucks to throw around the board. There is a whole new DOJ in town starting Monday . . . We will find out what is criminal and what is conspiracy.
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 12:11 AM   #618
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,516
Local Time: 07:54 PM
The things you say are completely mental.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BEAL is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 12:11 AM   #619
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 20,724
Local Time: 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
Did anyone really believe when trump announced he was running that he would even make it to the nomination? My first thought was oh look at that fool! I honestly though he would maybe make it to the first debate then drop out!
That's what a lot of people believed. Hell, forget making it to the debates, I didn't even think he'd last a month or so back when the election very first started going.

Seriously, he's tried to run before and back then people were like, "Ha, ha, ha, that's funny, Trump, go back to your 'Apprentice' show now." and left it at that. WHY couldn't that have happened again here?

As for this Kevin guy you're all talking about, this is my first time even hearing of him. But I feel like I've learned a lot about him here, and based off what you and Dave have said about him, all I can say to the people in Canada is: please do NOT make the same mistake we did. Please. With Trump taking office here and the Brexit thing happening overseas and far-right politicians running/trying to take power in other various countries we're allies with, we need at least one remaining bastion of sanity.
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 01-20-2017, 12:13 AM   #620
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,672
Local Time: 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
Since Russian conspiracies are allowed in this thread, let's go through the logic

- Russians trick Podesta into releasing thousands of personal emails onto the open market

- Podesta emails are vetted and leaked by Julian Assange

- Hillary loses on November 8

- The Podesta emails among other things cost Hillary the election because there is no way she could have lost the Electoral College to Trump

- It's the Russians fault

- But when we discuss the contents of Podesta's emails today there is nothing controversial. Or the controversial parts we don't like are ignored.

The Russian conspiracy is en vogue because it helps everybody rationalize how November 8th happened. To accept this conspiracy theory requires you to acknowledge that John Podesta is at the very least an unsavory political pariah with some strange proclivities. Otherwise why would his emails be a problem? On a deeper level there is a trove of information that could lead to multiple inquiries into US Uranium Sales to Russia, Cheating in the Primaries, and yes Pedophilia.

I know none of this really matters to the gallery of posters in here. Its all conspiracy, hyperbole, and fake news. These conspiracies suck because they implicate the a high level Democratic figure who had aspirations to be her SoS along with other party members. The only person to blame is John Podesta. Maybe for full disclosure we should crack open Kelly-Anne Conway's emails so we can draw some moral equivalence.

Hey protect the narrative at all costs if it suits you. Y'all are in for a bumpy ride. Tomorrow will be especially rough. Throw out deductive thinking in exchange for some salty fucks to throw around the board. There is a whole new DOJ in town starting Monday . . . We will find out what is criminal and what is conspiracy.
Alright, we're done here.
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is online now  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×