Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we don't need to be shaming women, regardless of their politics, for what they've chosen to do with their bodies.

Of course we don't, but I think one can still point out the hypocrisy. Remember the uproar of Michelle wearing a sleeveless dress?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Lol who knew one day I would be able to do a Google search of the new First Lady and find naked pictures of her lol. If that isn't classy I don't know what is lol

Of course we don't, but I think one can still point out the hypocrisy. Remember the uproar of Michelle wearing a sleeveless dress?

Don't be those guys, come on.

Wait, what do you mean? I'm not trying to be that guy or be obtuse here, but I'm a little confused. There's a hypocrisy here, is there not?

Did she call out Michele?

I love being told to get over it and accept it by people who insisted Obama wasn't American for 8 years.

Yep. Isn't it great?

"There weren't people protesting when Obama got elected!" No, they just tried to undermine anything he wanted to do at every turn and brought into the sort of BS you note instead. Totally different.

Well they did protest, let's not forget the whole tea party bullshit where they protested a bunch of taxes that he hadn't actually levied.

BUT to their point, while those protests were vulgar and racist there was not a lot of windows broken or cars set on fire. It's uncalled for that this has happened, even if it was just one they will paint it as "the left". The footage I kept seeing over and over was of a trash can being set on fire and a guy waving an anarchy flag... but he was called a Hillary supporter :lol:

Just saw trumps speech and it's pathetic, than I saw Obama's farewell speech which I had not a chance to see! One speech was classy, smart, emotional, caring and sufisticated while the other was utter disgusting, trashy, simple. Can you guess whose speech was whose? I am disgusted to see that after such a great person Obama was we now have this peice of trash! Why? What the fuck happened?

Well they did protest, let's not forget the whole tea party bullshit where they protested a bunch of taxes that he hadn't actually levied.

BUT to their point, while those protests were vulgar and racist there was not a lot of windows broken or cars set on fire. It's uncalled for that this has happened, even if it was just one they will paint it as "the left". The footage I kept seeing over and over was of a trash can being set on fire and a guy waving an anarchy flag... but he was called a Hillary supporter :lol:

I agree! While I hate trump with every ounce of my body, people trashing the city today was totally uncalled for! They were stooping to the same level that we accusing some trump supporters of. Protest and protest loudly till your hearts content but please don't trash the city! Its like the hockey riot here in Vancouver when the Canucks lost, what good does it do to trash the very city you live in?

hqBEvRCOJtD6XqWDgbROkXVcOTBoc11bmzwsD9KcqkU.jpg

Holy shit, I can't stop laughing at this one.

George Bush having issue with his rain poncho during the inauguration is actually the cutest thing ever.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2o1yqHWIAIhNRj.jpg

I kind of miss this numbskull.

The whole podium scene is made for SNL.

Dubya getting caught in a garbage bag. Cheney seems to lean in saying "Thought you were a real Cowboy". Dubya has the self deprecating hehehe chuckle in the last photo.

Then you have Bill checking out Ivanka and getting busted.

https://youtu.be/62MhXEjWnxI

Obama is laid back dreaming of Coachella Valley Tee Times and Menthols

Jimmy Carter looks like a total boss. At 92 fighting brain tumors. Mobile. All smiles.

But nothing, including SNL itself, can top the Rick Perry - Al Franken moment from Thursday. Comic diffusion of Partisanship. (Must Watch if you haven't seen it)

https://youtu.be/kR1ehEGH5WY

The whole podium scene is made for SNL.

Dubya getting caught in a garbage bag. Cheney seems to lean in saying "Thought you were a real Cowboy". Dubya has the self deprecating hehehe chuckle in the last photo.

Then you have Bill checking out Ivanka and getting busted.

https://youtu.be/62MhXEjWnxI

Obama is laid back dreaming of Coachella Valley Tee Times and Menthols

Jimmy Carter looks like a total boss. At 92 fighting brain tumors. Mobile. All smiles.

But nothing, including SNL itself, can top the Rick Perry - Al Franken moment from Thursday. Comic diffusion of Partisanship. (Must Watch if you haven't seen it)

https://youtu.be/kR1ehEGH5WY

The Perry thing was pretty funny.

But seriously; this day showed the shift from cool and classy to gaudy and wannabe.

Former Texas Governors are quite the characters. It's almost as if Forrest Gump grew up on a Ranch.

What they experienced are what I describe as Polish moments. (Something in the Polish genes I have makes me do Bush/Perry things)

Mr Trump had demanded that every ambassador in countries all over the world, who had been appointed by former President Barack Obama, were told to leave their offices by midday on 20 January and with no grace period.

[...]

The move now threatens leaving many countries without Senate-confirmed envoys for months and cutting off a direct line to the President, and some in countries which have sensitive relations to the US.

Donald Trump has fired all foreign US ambassadors with nobody to replace them | The Independent

Who needs Ambassadors when you are making your own country great? :hyper:

Former Texas Governors are quite the characters. It's almost as if Forrest Gump grew up on a Ranch.

What they experienced are what I describe as Polish moments. (Something in the Polish genes I have makes me do Bush/Perry things)

So you are a descendant of Polish refugees ?

Some Trumpets just asked my friends' au pere if she was American or not.

Lovely people. Just terrific.

I met an Iraqi Muslim small business owner last night who is a Trumpet and was ecstatic about Trump sworn in. Big smile, wouldn't shut up about.

Lovely guy.

#JustMyAnecdote

Oh well then I guess the massive numbers of Muslims who are scared of what's going to happen because of Trump are basically balanced out by one guy you met once.

Pic not working?

Shit. Oh well. It was a woman with a sign that said:

Trump's CBS approval rating: 32%
Rotten Tomatoes Critic Rating of Paul Blart Mall Cop: 33%
Oh well then I guess the massive numbers of Muslims who are scared of what's going to happen because of Trump are basically balanced out by one guy you met once.
You've been away, so maybe you don't know the new rules around here, but Oro over there now tells us when we're supposed to be worried about something, and whether or not something is racist. You just have to deal with it, that's the way things are.

You've been away, so maybe you don't know the new rules around here, but Oro over there now tells us when we're supposed to be worried about something, and whether or not something is racist. You just have to deal with it, that's the way things are.

Unsurprisingly, on the Conservative White Middle Class Male Scale of Racism, very few things are actually racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom