Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
b4a8d3ce602ac15cd7a2a32f1b7a9d02.jpg

First thing uploaded to new White House webpage... Elimination of Climate Action Plan and Waters of US Rule

Because hey, who needs clean water.

Glad to know people are lining up to see the parade.

C2o4bFJXEAIDU9d.jpg

Whoever acquired all those portable restrooms behind the stands was a tad optimistic.

Biggest winners of this shambles operation:

1. Melania, who gets rid of the Donald for the majority of the time while she stays in NYC. This must be like a dream come true.

That really is the smartest move she could make, yes. I honestly feel bad for her.

@IronHorse
@Oregoropa
@MrsGarrison

:up: :up: :up:
Job well done fellas. We did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, you've elected a guy who's going to help take away my healthcare, who's got a vice president who thinks it's okay to treat gay people like shit, a guy who spouted racist/xenophobic bullshit throughout his entire campaign, who thinks it's okay to treat women like dirt, and who has made his supporters believe facts don't matter anymore.

Good job :up:. Thanks for picking a guy who'll screw everybody over because you guys couldn't bother to pay attention to the things that actually matter to people.

I didn't watch the inauguration. I don't want to break my remote.

Bit of a weird speech.
Even though the main economic signs are all positive according to Trump the USA is in a dire state.
His solution to these non existing problems appears to be a return to the 1950s.

Trump's American isolationist approach is also, well, unamerican.
It appears fuelled by fear. No sign of believe in great American entrepreneurship.

Bit of a weird speech.
Even though the main economic signs are all positive according to Trump the USA is in a dire state.
His solution to these non existing problems appears to be a return to the 1950s.

It appears fuelled by fear. No sign of believe in great American entrepreneurship.

A lot of his voters believe in the better 1950`s. There is one big difference, we don`t need steel,food,electronics ect from the USA anymore like we did after the second world war. We make them more efficient , cleaner and from higher quality and a trade war will do the rest.

Bit of a weird speech.

No belief in US/EU alliance of the last decades, or working with other nations re: terrorism, climate change etc...

Last edited:
This country needs a group blowjob. NO, i didn't mean hug.

Ha ha haaaaaaa!

[TWEET]822480524270772225[/TWEET]

[TWEET]822464550398296069[/TWEET]

Last edited:
I guess you can call it promoting her ugly, cheap shit, but truthfully it's so far down the list of problems that I'm willing to overlook it for now.

I prefer to leave FLOTUS out of my complaints no matter who's in charge, but that is SO not okay. Also, really fucking tacky.

Edit: I see it's just text listing it all. Still tacky, but not as bad as my original assumption, that they were flat-out linking to sites where you could buy stuff.

Last edited:
It is strange to him, an American President for the American People. His first weeks in office he won't be fleeing America to meet with the Muslim Broterhood.

Not surprised all the non-Americans posting in here prefer a Globalist that puts them above the citizens of the country a President is elected to serve.

:up::up::up:

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1484953712.321708.jpg

"In Trump we trust"

From Russia with love. I wish this was fake news.

Thank you conned voters:up:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That 'dapper' Nazi Richard Spencer got punched in the face on video and it was a glorious sight. :up:

Yep, you've elected a guy who's going to help take away my healthcare, who's got a vice president who thinks it's okay to treat gay people like shit, a guy who spouted racist/xenophobic bullshit throughout his entire campaign, who thinks it's okay to treat women like dirt, and who has made his supporters believe facts don't matter anymore.

Good job :up:. Thanks for picking a guy who'll screw everybody over because you guys couldn't bother to pay attention to the things that actually matter to people.

I didn't watch the inauguration. I don't want to break my remote.

Amen, ML. :hug:

I listened some on the radio, no interest watching it. Bleah! Switched to my independent university radio music station when I had enough.

Heard the crowd was mostly white unlike the beautiful rainbow of every race at both Obama's inaugurals of which I attended via a generous person.

Stay strong people!

Last edited:
Yeah, we don't need to be shaming women, regardless of their politics, for what they've chosen to do with their bodies.
Sorry Diemen! Did not intend to do that! I am just disgusted by the whole situation and disgusted at comments made (in other forums who say MT has much more class than Michelle) and I brought it here! So for that I apologize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom