Trump General Discussion IV: Unpresidented! Very sad!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man of Faith who will bring Godliness back."

Jesus fucking Christ.
Rick Gardner, a Christian minister in Arizona, says he most likes Trump's honesty - "truly a man of his word" - and his selflessness.

Lol....What?!?!

You didn't seriously write this did you?

When I can't defend I deflect.

Come on you're smarter than this:wink:

You understand rhetorical debate. When put on your heels in a controlled debate, you retort by diffusing the argument showing the double standard. It's a counter-punch when debate is sport. IE Debate teams in HS and College.

Back to my Football metaphor, let's examine Bush v Trump in picking cabinet leadership in Defense.

Bush had Rumsfeld and his warmongering neocon deputy Paul Wolfowitz as his coaching staff.

Trump has nominated Gen. Mattis. A thinking man's soldier, who knows the pain Wolfowitz's neocons caused on the battlefield. Admirable man who attended many funerals of his soldiers.

We can go through every cabinet member of since 2000 and re-litigate their swampiness, qualifications.

You want a Treasury Secretary that has played the game and understands it. Geithner worked for the Fed and interacted with Investment Bankers everyday. Lew worked for CitiGroup. Paulson, Goldman Sachs. To pick a Secretary that doesn't have a broad understanding of economic engine of Wall Street (the good and the bad) would be malfeasance

Come on you're smarter than this:wink:

You understand rhetorical debate. When put on your heels in a controlled debate, you retort by diffusing the argument showing the double standard. It's a counter-punch when debate is sport. IE Debate teams in HS and College.

Back to my Football metaphor, let's examine Bush v Trump in picking cabinet leadership in Defense.

Bush had Rumsfeld and his warmongering neocon deputy Paul Wolfowitz as his coaching staff.

Trump has nominated Gen. Mattis. A thinking man's soldier, who knows the pain Wolfowitz's neocons caused on the battlefield. Admirable man who attended many funerals of his soldiers.

We can go through every cabinet member of since 2000 and re-litigate their swampiness, qualifications.

You want a Treasury Secretary that has played the game and understands it. Geithner worked for the Fed and interacted with Investment Bankers everyday. Lew worked for CitiGroup. Paulson, Goldman Sachs. To pick a Secretary that doesn't have a broad understanding of economic engine of Wall Street (the good and the bad) would be malfeasance

My point is you have no convictions. You want anti-establishment, drained swamp, cronies, and someone who's played the game.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

My point is you have no convictions. You want anti-establishment, drained swamp, cronies, and someone who's played the game.

Quit pretending you don't understand nuance and intelligent opposition opinion. You're better than that. It's scary you don't get that. Right?

Quit pretending you don't understand nuance and intelligent opposition opinion. You're better than that. It's scary you don't get that. Right?

When I see it, I'll let you know. That's not what this is. This is trying to have both ways, turning your head as long as it's your team, so that you don't have to admit it was all just bullshit.

and here:

Homophobic Protesters Show Up Outside Comet Ping Pong : DCist

remember, this is the innocent pizza parlor where the deplorable showed up with the gun and threatened to kill everyone to save the children from John Podesta's pedophilia ring.

Once again you seem to blast this into the echo-chamber with 100% certainty that this is an innocent pizza parlor and it is a gay witch hunt.

Spotlight won best picture last for exposing institutionalized Pedophilia in the Catholic Church.

Former GOP Speaker of the House Denny Hastert is in jail as is Sandusky. Do you deem this all ballyhoo because it doesn't fit the proper villain?

Not going to link you to any sites you can pass off as fake news.

I leave you with a "real" news segment from CBS affiliate in Atlanta, which is a counterpoint to basically answer "Is Pizzagate Fake News?" Pretty straightforward.

did you even watch this, bro?

Swann took the same approach to Tuesday’s Pizzagate exposé, saying he spent the “last month investigating” it. In the report, Swann never reached out to any of the mentioned pizza shops, the FBI, the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, John Podesta, the Clinton campaign, or any of the people named or featured in pictures that aired throughout the report.

“To be clear, not one single email in the Podesta emails discusses child sex trafficking or pedophilia. That is a fact. But there are dozens of what seem to be strangely worded emails dealing with pizza and handkerchiefs,” he said. “What the media is ignoring is that the Comet Ping-Pong Pizza place is actually referenced in the Podesta emails at least a dozen or so times.”

Swann mostly repeats talking points from what he calls “self-described online investigators,” wherein he compares a triangle in a pizza place logo to a triangle in a “boy love group.”

“I want you to see these images here. Notice this one on the end. Triangle? That image signifies something called ‘boy love,’” he said.

Swann ends the segment by asking, “Why hasn’t any investigation taken place?” into Comet Pizza, the shop Edgar M. Welch shot into with an AR-15 last month. Welch said he was “investigating” the fictional sex-slave ring he thought was in its backrooms or basement.

“Keep in mind again, there is no proof here that there is a child sex ring being operated out of a D.C. pizza parlor. Investigators have already proven there is nothing to this story, right?” Swann concludes. “Well, actually, no.”

Meet Ben Swann, the Republican Pizzagate Truther Hosting Atlanta’s CBS Nightly News - The Daily Beast

Last edited:
Once again you seem to blast this into the echo-chamber with 100% certainty that this is an innocent pizza parlor and it is a gay witch hunt.

Spotlight won best picture last for exposing institutionalized Pedophilia in the Catholic Church.

Former GOP Speaker of the House Denny Hastert is in jail as is Sandusky. Do you deem this all ballyhoo because it doesn't fit the proper villain?

Not going to link you to any sites you can pass off as fake news.

I leave you with a "real" news segment from CBS affiliate in Atlanta, which is a counterpoint to basically answer "Is Pizzagate Fake News?" Pretty straightforward.

FFS we're all gonna die

Reminds me of those people who delve deep into lyrics and videos to claim Illuminati conspiracies.

"Man of Faith who will bring Godliness back."

Jesus fucking Christ.

jackie-natalie-portman-drink-vodka.jpg

Steven T. Mnuchin apparently forgot to tell the senate he had 100 million dollars somewhere and has a investfund in a tax haven. They want to drain the swamp because they need the dirt to swim in.

I don`t understand why people think big companies are job machines. They will create some jobs but CEO`s think workers are debit items. So robots will come, low wages and no benefits.

One positive thing about Trump, we need to take care about our own defence and role in the NATO here in Europe.

did you watch this? anyone who believes utter garbage like this.

Daily Beast is your Breitbart. I'll take that article with a grain of salt.

There is some whacky code language going on in the Podesta emails. If not sexual in nature, people have said it is similar to drug code.

Wonder if the board would have let all this slide if was Kelly Anne Conway's or Bannon's emails that were suddenly shown the light of day and they were talking the same way.

So you're 100% sure this is an innocent Pizza Parlor?

Innocent of a child sex ring? Yes. 100%

Innocence of bad pizza? I don't know. Never had it

Only Siths deal in absolutes

There is some whacky code language going on in the Podesta emails. If not sexual in nature, people have said it is similar to drug code.

Wonder if the board would have let all this slide if was Kelly Anne Conway's or Bannon's emails that were suddenly shown the light of day and they were talking the same way.

You're now a trained code interpreter?! This is awesome! I want to see?

OK. I'll drop it for now.

Glad this thread will be archived. 100%

You understand this is incredibly dangerous stuff, right?

Someone showed up with a firearm at this pizza place -- which I've drive by dozens and dozens of times, it's in a lovely neighborhood -- and someone very easily could have gotten killed.

Killed.

Oregoropa, just...stop. Please. For the love of God. My head hurts.

This is amazing,

Check all the Trump lovers comments...

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/822145066563158016

"his ego is so large that he wants to be the best, so he'll work towards being best."

Mmmmkay :eyebrow:.

Anxiety kicks in tomorrow.

Hope some lawmakers stand up to him, and if he does do something illegal, he's out

before

he starts a world war

I am PRAYING for some sort of massive impeachment situation. Something that even his supporters can't manage to defend him against.

Trump should never be "normalized."

Never.

I have strong disagreements with Bernie Sanders, specifically relating to his economic plans. I have strong social disagreements with most Republicans. But if Sanders was being inaugurated, or a Jeb! or Kasich, or even Ted Cruz... I wouldn't find them dangerous.

Trump is dangerous. His blatant and subtle racism has changed America already. His attacks on the press, and how he treats politicians who disagree with him, are downright frightening. His temperament? His thin skin? His fights with the intelligence community? His treatment of women? His sheer incompetence for the job? "Unpresidented."

And that doesn't even touch upon his connection with Moscow.

Normalize that? Never. Fuck him.

The only hope is that by 2020 he's so disgusted everyone that the country turns on him and all of the cowardly Republicans who went along for the ride even though deep down they knew it, too. And hopefully the few Republicans with a shred of a backbone left will be more willing to work together again. I have great hope in someone like Evan McMullin, who's kept up the Republican fight against "normalizing" this asshole. If he and his ilk end up as the future of the Republican party because of this? Then maybe some good will come out of the next 4 years.

As long as the democrats don't eat themselves alive with infighting in the meantime.

Amen to all of this :up:

Last edited:

Nice to see you peddling fake news in here. Again.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom