Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While O absolutely predicted the white voter surge in rural America, I don't think there's need for too much of an overreaction to Mrs Clinton's candidacy, Mr Obama's 8 years, or the strength and popularity of the GOP.

....While the GOP may look as if it is popular, economic power and cultural might lies in the blue states.

True, America's whole lot of pols is generally unpopular. And we just had two of the least liked presidential candidates in modern times go head-to-head.

But my idea of overreaction would be comments like "outrageous institutional bias towards rural America. As well as white backlash."

True, America's whole lot of pols is generally unpopular. And we just had two of the least liked presidential candidates in modern times go head-to-head.

But my idea of overreaction would be comments like "outrageous institutional bias towards rural America. As well as white backlash."

What is untrue about the two statements:

1. Rural votes count more than urban votes, due to the EV (compare WY to CA)
2. White rural voters outperformed everyone's models in the election

What is untrue about the two statements:

1. Rural votes count more than urban votes, due to the EV (compare WY to CA)
2. White rural voters outperformed everyone's models in the election

1. Fact
2. Likely...I wasn't tuned into white rural voter models
3. Misogyny (my addition :crack:)

Maybe start a thread about amending the Twelfth Amendment?

I don't necessarily want to repeal the 12tg amendment, but we need to acknowledge the reality of what is going on -- some votes count more than others. The polarized electorate along rural/urban divide has revealed this structural flaw.

Last edited:
I believe we're all waiting for your response to moonlit's other two questions...

He still hasn't even acknowledged mine.

Just two months ago it was the Republicans that were the regional party and dying a slow death.

I know it's already been pointed out, but to reiterate, he lost by millions of votes, and only one BECAUSE of the EC being based more on regions, than reality.

This is great, a $35 book is now 5 bucks, thanks Donald :up:

C09I4WsXUAAO-c1.jpg

http://www.inquisitr.com/3840850/hi...t-book-price-slashed-for-bargain-bin-opinion/

Guy won't use emails and computers because of how hackable they are, but apparently doesn't realize that his precious Twitter account is equally hackable.

Probably because he's an idiot.

Or, he's just playing mind games with America.

so if they hacked his twitter people would be able to see what he is tweeting

like when Podesta's email was hacked by the Russians and everyone got to see his emails?

You've got to be some kind of braindead fool to buy the "blue collar billionaire" stuff. I mean really, they are laughing at you.

Yeah, he doesn't even drink beer or anything else. He is really unique, he does love being with regular people, I watched him for a couple of hours from a close distance. He seemed to be drawing energy from the people, never got tired. I saw Bill Clinton in 92 he was pretty good, too. I saw Hillary in 2015, not very memorable at all.

Yeah, he doesn't even drink beer or anything else.
Just another reason not to trust him.
He is really unique, he does love being grabbing and mocking regular people,

I watched him for a couple of hours from a close distance.
They have restraining orders for that... rumor is you'll be in good company, The Con has had some too.

He seemed to be drawing energy from the people, never got tired.
Narcissist tend to do that.

You've got to be some kind of braindead fool to buy the "blue collar billionaire" stuff. I mean really, they are laughing at you.

Who are 'they'? Aloof Liberals?

Well the 'fools' are in charge now. They got a bit tired of the whole nuanced Faculty lounge schtick where 'Muricans are the bad guys. 8 years of that crap got old.

Saved us from the Alternate Reality of 'The Woman in the High Collar '

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Who are 'they'? Aloof Liberals?

Well the 'fools' are in charge now. They got a bit tired of the whole nuanced Faculty lounge schtick where 'Muricans are the bad guys. 8 years of that crap got old.

Saved us from the Alternate Reality of 'The Woman in the High Collar '

He and his cabinet; they're laughing at you. They used you, they knew how to play you, and Trump himself has been mocking you to your face by telling you 'drain the swamp' and 'lock her up' were just ploys. Yet you still don't see it?! You still honestly believe this is about helping YOU?

He and his cabinet; they're laughing at you. They used you, they knew how to play you, and Trump himself has been mocking you to your face by telling you 'drain the swamp' and 'lock her up' were just ploys. Yet you still don't see it?! You still honestly believe this is about helping YOU?

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1483326522.573109.jpg

Beev, you need a fresh talking point.

Trump cabinet > my kitchen cabinet > Hillary cabinet

View attachment 11034

Beev, you need a fresh talking point.

Trump cabinet > my kitchen cabinet > Hillary cabinet

I don't need shit, you need to open your eyes. I get it, it's embarrassing that he mocked you all on his 'thank you tour'.

Where's the rest of that trilogy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom