Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This administration is a nightmare top to bottom.

Trump voters I imagine will be like the people who voted for W. Hard to find one of those today, nobody wants to admit it, it's as if the Democrats have been in power ever since Reagan.

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/videos/1352212061538511/

So the conned seemed to have left the building, but if you're still lingering, is there a single reason left to justify your vote? He basically admitted it was all just to rile you up.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but ....

... I assume most people running for office will say whatever to get elected. It's almost (again, I hate to say it), refreshing to see someone admit it.

But yeah. His voters will conned. Not sure most will ever admit it, even with this video.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but ....

... I assume most people running for office will say whatever to get elected. It's almost (again, I hate to say it), refreshing to see someone admit it.

But yeah. His voters will conned. Not sure most will ever admit it, even with this video.

I agree with what you're saying, and I think the "lock her up" promise definitely fits under that category, I think even some of the conned always knew that was just a ploy. But the "drain the swamp" part I think is a little different, for that was a bulletpoint for many as to why they voted for him, and he basically admitted that it was never a principle of his, that he was just parroting what his people told him. Any reasonable person would be fairly insulted by these turns. It's one thing to say look I tried but my hands are tied, and another to say no I just used that to get your vote.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Obama is taking the steam out of the Hillary fanatics playbook at his last press conference. Will be interesting to see how the media slants this.

Goddddddd how did this buffoon get elected POTUS

He does realize that talking to the president of Taiwan was an unpresidented act, no?

No, because he's not interested in policy. He thinks he can use Taiwan as a bargaining chip to extract concessions from China, which might work in the business world, but not so when it comes to dealing with geopolitical tensions.

If nothing else, we'll finally see how disastrous running a country and a government like a business will be.

Meanwhile, the GOP in North Carolina is literally rewriting laws in order to strip the incoming Democratic Governor of power before he takes office.

That's fairly "unpresidented" as well

Seriously, yeah, what the hell's up with all of that?

The GOP hurt that state on an economic level with their stance on the transgender bathroom issue. Evidently they got the wrong message from that and decided they should just keep fucking the state up even further with their ridiculous behavior.

Unpresidented; that alone should get him impeached.

Seriously, between this mess and all this Russian hacking business and whatnot, isn't there ANYTHING here that could actually officially disqualify him from ever becoming president because of how flat out illegal it is or whatever? There's got to be something, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom