Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I do think that little snippet I posted from Wikipedia (citing some other article of course) is well worth a read.

I did read it, that was what I was referring to.

One of the gay friendliest cities in the country. It has a known reputation.

That was my immediate assumption as well. It didn't go unnoticed, I'm surprised it went unrepreimanded. It was one of the most offensive posts I've ever read on this board. If that kind of speech is tolerated here, not sure this is the kind of place I'd like to be.

By all means, go and read my post I just made to Irvine. I am very well aware that differing opinions don't make someone stupid.

I do think ignorance is far different from stupidity.

I don't think he was being ignorant. He was being manipulative. He tried to make a logical statement without using logic. And given the subject, it was at my expense. I will call him stupid. It also offended me. Anyone who offends me I reserve the right to tell them to fuck off. That's my choice. He can't be reasoned with, so why should I bother being polite? And no, I won't just "take a break." You're not my mother, dude. And you're not a moderator. Stop telling me to take a break.

:therethere:

Find me a source for that 8% please.
Obama has cut our funding for controlling the border. Sadly, there's only so much we can do as a state.

Only 7% of our prison population is illegal, but that includes everything from possession to murder. So I don't know how much is violent. Plus a few may still be at large so I rounded it up.

The point is, it's no where near the 75% that your information bubble tries to paint.

You think the issue is only 8 years old? You're cute. People have been using "the wall" to get elected before you were born. Then they discover it's not feasible and wouldn't work, or we'd already have one.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Last edited:
You can only gerrymander so much. That may only account for about 5 of those seats. Democrats do it too in Illinois. Obama's lasting legacy will be that he decimated the Democratic Party as its leader. He was able to maintain a decent approval rating, but he was so aloof and incapable of relating to a good chunk of the country. His sycophants in the party emulated his cosmopolitan teacher's lounge attitude, when the country was craving more common sense leadership from the podium.

The obstruction was a natural pushback from the people who elected Republicans to block more bills like the Stimulus and ACA when Obama had both house. Don't forget Massachusetts sent Republican Scott Brown to fill the Kennedy seat to stop the ACA by denying the democrats a supermajority. IIRC the used the bill passed before Brown got there in conjunction with a later house bill. There was no Republican support in either body for the bill. Obama's promise that the ACA would save the average American family 2500 dollars a year is a painful joke-lie for the majority of People who have seen their costs spiral out of control. Despite the stock market numbers, and the misleading unemployment numbers, the middle class has been living in Carteresque malaise for 8 years.

Once he lost Congress Obama resorted to executive orders which can now be undone. Basically he will have no lasting legacy. He hopped on the bandwagon of marriage equality when the natural cultural progression made it a political asset. He didn't appear on the scene actively touting it to be a cornerstone of his Presidency in 2007. That would be different.

History will not be kind to Obama.

:up:

So the 'butt rape" post. Yeah, kind made me do a double take.
Butt rape, vag rape, oral copulation rape by penis, digit or foreign object is all wrong.
I think I covered most all categories, if I missed one, please add it to the list.

I do believe a lot more anal sex and oral copulation is practiced by straight people than gay people. I am sure there is some vag sex that does not include a penis that is practiced by non-straight people.

On this discussion board or any discussion board, I think it would be an over reaction to get upset enough to want a reprimand about the term butt-rape in and of itself.

I am not willing to surrender all things 'butt' to the gay community, as much as I like and support them. I hope no one gets butt-hurt over this.

Honestly, I can't believe DaveC is the only 'regular' who's completely left this dumpster fire of a thread.

I'm talking about the fact that rape rates in Austin are soaring.
In 2014, the amount of rapes went up 354 from the previous year alone.
Crime in Austin, Texas (TX): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers, crime map
and yet at the bottom of the site:
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
there's nowhere on here stating where they get this information from. are they getting this from city of austin police? other websites? did they start off with accurate information one year and then when the news reports some random type of crime is up by a certain percentage or amount, they just increased it?

this seems much more accurate. it's also in pdf form. 471 in 2015, 586 in 2014. 249 in 2013. so yes, it went up in 2014, but it's since gone down. austin's pretty safe for a big city (i know, i live there). i really do not appreciate what you've been inferring.

On this discussion board or any discussion board, I think it would be an over reaction to get upset enough to want a reprimand about the term butt-rape in and of itself.

I am not willing to surrender all things 'butt' to the gay community, as much as I like and support them. I hope no one gets butt-hurt over this.
i'm tired of your trolling. you've been doing this for months, if not years. if you want a vacation from here, keep it up.

no more rape jokes. no more butt sex jokes. it ends here right now. you got a problem with it, send me a pm. i'm not going to argue about it on here. even if you come on here and reply to an earlier post before you see this, you're getting a warning. there's no excuse to not read the entire thread before replying.

Seriously, if the Trump supporters here want us to stop assuming negative things about his supporters in general, they might want to try, y'know, NOT proving us right with their comments :|.

They like being the bully and the victim too much.

So the 'butt rape" post. Yeah, kind made me do a double take.
Butt rape, vag rape, oral copulation rape by penis, digit or foreign object is all wrong.
I think I covered most all categories, if I missed one, please add it to the list.

I do believe a lot more anal sex and oral copulation is practiced by straight people than gay people. I am sure there is some vag sex that does not include a penis that is practiced by non-straight people.

It's not about the choice of words or who owns anal sex, deep.

It's about who said it, and why they said it.

Exactly what I look for in a president :up:

I wonder how long it takes for the decent folks that voted for Trump get sick and start calling you deplorables as well?

Apparently people forgot my comment about intentionally trolling. That was not a joke. The trolling stops now, and some of you need to take a break from this thread, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom