Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least my thoughts are a little fresher than the

-ist, -phobic, -ist, -phobic

Rinse and repeat that happens several times a day here

In the election didn't come down to what offends you, but rather what affects you

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Except demonizing minority groups DOES affect people, it just doesn't affect you so you don't see it or care.

Except demonizing minority groups DOES affect people, it just doesn't affect you so you don't see it or care.

Nonsense, they're not people if they're illegal or gay.

And certainly the term "person" doesn't apply to a female. They're more of a "possession," if you will.

No, I'm winning. Bigly. If you would see the world accurately & honorably, I would have far less reason to school you. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!

Wrong.
We (Me/Trump) won bigly! Failing BVS can't even properly insult me -- Sad! Low energy. If you would ever stop twisting my words to fit your narrative maybe I wouldn't have to post so much. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!

Wrong.
We (Me/Trump) won bigly! Failing BVS can't even properly insult me -- Sad! Low energy. If you would ever stop twisting my words to fit your narrative maybe I wouldn't have to post so much. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!

Show me where I twisted something?

Show me where I twisted something?

I say illegals, you say i'm talking about mexicans and immigrants in general.
Huge difference. I am strictly talking about ILLEGALS. 63% of Hispanics support increased border security and immigration policy.
I could go on and on from posts way, way back that I don't have the time nor the inclination to divulge into.

And "butt" was just for flavor?

Actually rapes are on the rise in almost all college town and cities.

A consequence of more being reported, and likely not due to more actually happening.

I say illegals, you say i'm talking about mexicans and immigrants in general.
Huge difference. I am strictly talking about ILLEGALS. 63% of Hispanics support increased border security and immigration policy.
I could go on and on from posts way, way back that I don't have the time nor the inclination to divulge into.

The whole implication was that all or most of undocumented Mexicans were criminals, and that's simply not true. It's just another lie Bannon concocted for your vote.

And then by magic Mexicans will vote Republican because now they have jobs and are safe. Since they couldn't think for themselves previously and the only jobs they can get are the under the table jobs that their criminal cousins used to have.

You should look in a mirror every once in awhile.

To be fair, women can also be "butt raped".

But it's the smallest percentage, so that would be to just be concerned about those.

Austin is the gay-friendliest city in Texas, given Bob's history and the context I think most of us can read between the lines.

But it's the smallest percentage, so that would be to just be concerned about those.

Austin is the gay-friendliest city in Texas, given Bob's history and the context I think most of us can read between the lines.

One of the gay friendliest cities in the country. It has a known reputation.
Maybe something happened to Bob in Austin after too many appletinis and that's why he's angry?

He was able to maintain a decent approval rating, but he was so aloof and incapable of relating to a good chunk of the country. His sycophants in the party emulated his cosmopolitan teacher's lounge attitude, when the country was craving more common sense leadership from the podium.

Yeah, 'cause Trump's so much more relatable tp the working class, what with his mansions and businesses with his name plastered everywhere and his fancy cars and lifestyles and literal gold-plated items.

And if people want common sense leadership, Trump is a piss-poor example of somebody to look to for any of that. His proposed wall, his Muslim registry, his lack of understanding of foreign policy, to name a few examples-so many people have pointed out how ridiculous and nonsensical those ideas are, and how ignorant he is of the job he's about to take on.

At least my thoughts are a little fresher than the

-ist, -phobic, -ist, -phobic

Rinse and repeat that happens several times a day here

In the election didn't come down to what offends you, but rather what affects you

Trump is so horribly thin-skinned that he goes on Twitter to bitch and moan and pick fights anytime somebody dares slight him or is "mean" to him.

And Trump supporters in here are acting all offended over the idea of people calling those who supported him racist/sexist/xenophobic.

I guess it just depends on who the offensive comments are targeted at, doesn't it?

Last edited:
The whole implication was that all or most of undocumented Mexicans were criminals, and that's simply not true. It's just another lie Bannon concocted for your vote.

And then by magic Mexicans will vote Republican because now they have jobs and are safe. Since they couldn't think for themselves previously and the only jobs they can get are the under the table jobs that their criminal cousins used to have.

You should look in a mirror every once in awhile.

Never said that. The people I want out first and foremost are illegals that commit crimes, don't pay taxes, etc.
The Republicans haven't done much to go out and fight for minority voters. If we start cleaning up their crime ridden areas and open up jobs for them that are being stolen by illegals who work for less, Hispanics will be more inclined to vote Republican. I know this because I live in a predominantly Hispanic area. I don't sit up in some privileged white neighborhood in Massachusetts like some others folks on here. I get these impressions from actually discussing this with Hispanics who have moved here from Mexico. They all know that illegal immigration is a huge problem. They're the ones telling me! I wasn't surprised one bit by the fact that Hispanics outperformed for Trump. I predicted it months ago.

The Ohio legislature has put a bill in front of Kasich during the lame duck session that would ban abortion at 6 weeks. Something that has repeatedly been found to be unconstitutional, but there you have it.

This is what Republican legislatures think of tax dollars earned by hard working Americans. Dipping into state emergency funds to appeal something that everyone knew was unconstitutional to begin with. Imagine the outrage if this had been the Democrats.

The Wisconsin Department of Justice agreed Thursday to pay $1.6 million in attorney fees and other legal costs to Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, and several other plaintiffs who successfully challenged one of the state's abortion laws.

The case challenged the requirement that abortion providers in Wisconsin have admitting privileges at a hospital within 30 miles of their clinic. In March 2015, a district court judge ruled that the law was unconstitutional. The state of Wisconsin twice appealed the case, driving up legal costs for the plaintiffs. In both appeals, the state lost: The circuit court agreed with the initial court's decision, as did the US Supreme Court this June, rejecting the case the day after it overturned a similar admitting-privileges provision in Texas. Now Wisconsin taxpayers will have to foot the bill for the legal costs from the appeals.

This settlement comes on the heels of similar legal fee awards in three other states. In March, North Carolina had to pay $1 million to the Center for Reproductive Rights, Planned Parenthood, and the ACLU after losing a federal lawsuit over a law requiring providers to show women seeking abortions ultrasound images of their fetuses, accompanied by a description of the image contents from their physician, at least four hours before getting the procedure. The state also appealed the decision multiple times, driving up the legal tab. Ultimately, North Carolina had to dip into an emergency fund to pay the settlement.

In August, Alabama agreed to pay $1.7 million in legal costs to Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, and other groups after they successfully challenged a state law requiring hospital admitting privileges for abortion providers. In the same week, a Missouri district court required the state to pay $156,000 in legal fees to Planned Parenthood Great Plains after the court struck down the state's admitting-privileges law.

Wisconsin Taxpayers Just Got Stuck Paying $1.6 Million for the State's Abortion Fight | Mother Jones

Never said that. The people I want out first and foremost are illegals that commit crimes, don't pay taxes, etc.
The Republicans haven't done much to go out and fight for minority voters. If we start cleaning up their crime ridden areas and open up jobs for them that are being stolen by illegals who work for less, Hispanics will be more inclined to vote Republican. I know this because I live in a predominantly Hispanic area. I don't sit up in some privileged white neighborhood in Massachusetts like some others folks on here. I get these impressions from actually discussing this with Hispanics who have moved here from Mexico. They all know that illegal immigration is a huge problem. They're the ones telling me! I wasn't surprised one bit by the fact that Hispanics outperformed for Trump. I predicted it months ago.

So when you deport the 8% that commit crimes our streets will be safe?

Great plan, how come no one ever thought of this before?

Decades of Republican lead, and Texas' streets are paved with gold and lollipops? What have y'all been doing? You let some reality tv star think of this brilliant plan first? Next he might think of building a wall to keep them out forever.

So when you deport the 8% that commit crimes our streets will be safe?

Great plan, how come no one ever thought of this before?

Decades of Republican lead, and Texas' streets are paved with gold and lollipops? What have y'all been doing? You let some reality tv star think of this brilliant plan first? Next he might think of building a wall to keep them out forever.

Find me a source for that 8% please.
Obama has cut our funding for controlling the border. Sadly, there's only so much we can do as a state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom