Trump General Discussion III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because he's not interested in policy. He thinks he can use Taiwan as a bargaining chip to extract concessions from China, which might work in the business world, but not so when it comes to dealing with geopolitical tensions.
Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

All speculation at this point, from all of us, Bo.

The *hysteria* in some places over a Taiwan phone call does speak for itself.

It would be nice...by the way...if the President-elect would get off the twitter real soon.

How else will he met out petty cruelties and feed his bottomless need for attention while at the same time distract his mouth breathing voters from the instillation of an oligarchy that will further fleece and then destroy them?

Twitter is important

All speculation at this point, from all of us, Bo.

The *hysteria* in some places over a Taiwan phone call does speak for itself.

It would be nice...by the way...if the President-elect would get off the twitter real soon.
How dare people get a bit concerned that Trump has managed to piss off China and Palestine prior to even setting foot in office.

It is.

W is damn near Lincoln like in comparison to this assclown.

I wonder, truly, what sort of candidate Republicans wouldn't blindly follow. I mean most, I suspect, given the chance a year ago, wouldn't have wanted this I suspect.
But tribalism, cheering on your team no matter what, hatred and mistrust of 'the other side' - it's insidious and omnipresent today.
Surely this blind tribalism isn't what democracy is meant to be.

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Just found out today that our local Trumpet has been writing 'anonymously' to the neighbors that don't have lights up, saying they're either atheist or Muslim, and that neither will be tolerated. Someone on our forum recognized her handwriting. WTF is wrong with people?

Just found out today that our local Trumpet has been writing 'anonymously' to the neighbors that don't have lights up, saying they're either atheist or Muslim, and that neither will be tolerated. Someone on our forum recognized her handwriting. WTF is wrong with people?

Wait, where you live, or on this forum?

I believe one of the WA electors, prior to the election, had said they wouldn't vote for Clinton and was willing to pay the fine. Wonder if one of the four is that person.

(I could open the link and see if it's mentioned, but nah.)

ah, you meant Washington State.

the urgency of your post led me to believe that something on the order of violence/terror had happened.

I realize, in retrospect that the exclamation / question mark duo was probably overkill.

The worst things in the world are justified by belief.

I dunno. I think it sends a good message about the way of our shitty system. A republic that ignores every important part of a republic and guns for a populist system.

People in Washington overwhelmingly wanted Sanders. Our current system has electors for a reason. I don't think they intended upon "kicking Clinton in the teeth." They're making use of the system. It's very clearly after-the-fact.

I guess they couldn't resist kicking HRC in the teeth after she's already down.

Our nation owes her a huge apology for the disgraceful way she has been treated by the right AND some so-called "progressives."

This is a bit silly. I'm not sure why progressives were obligated to back Clinton anyway.

There's still so much of a whiff of entitlement with some liberals, like it was a catastrophic tragedy that Hillary didn't become president - almost as if she was destined for the presidency or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom