Trump General Discussion III - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-07-2016, 12:38 PM   #241
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
No, I'm taking a page directly from yours since it seems to be working well.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference


You're failing miserably.
__________________

bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 12:40 PM   #242
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
At least my thoughts are a little fresher than the

-ist, -phobic, -ist, -phobic

Rinse and repeat that happens several times a day here

In the election didn't come down to what offends you, but rather what affects you


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Except demonizing minority groups DOES affect people, it just doesn't affect you so you don't see it or care.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #243
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
You're failing miserably.

No, I'm winning. Bigly. If you would see the world accurately & honorably, I would have far less reason to school you. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 12:44 PM   #244
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Except demonizing minority groups DOES affect people, it just doesn't affect you so you don't see it or care.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nonsense, they're not people if they're illegal or gay.

And certainly the term "person" doesn't apply to a female. They're more of a "possession," if you will.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 12-07-2016, 12:45 PM   #245
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:42 AM
Sad!
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:03 PM   #246
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 07:42 AM
Since when did I say anything about gays?!?!?
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:07 PM   #247
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 07:42 AM
Trump General Discussion III

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
No, I'm winning. Bigly. If you would see the world accurately & honorably, I would have far less reason to school you. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference


Wrong.
We (Me/Trump) won bigly! Failing BVS can't even properly insult me -- Sad! Low energy. If you would ever stop twisting my words to fit your narrative maybe I wouldn't have to post so much. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:07 PM   #248
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Since when did I say anything about gays?!?!?

Oh so your euphemism about Austin was about straight white conservative college men doing the "butt-raping"?




Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:08 PM   #249
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Wrong.
We (Me/Trump) won bigly! Failing BVS can't even properly insult me -- Sad! Low energy. If you would ever stop twisting my words to fit your narrative maybe I wouldn't have to post so much. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen!

Show me where I twisted something?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:11 PM   #250
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Oh so your euphemism about Austin was about straight white conservative college men doing the "butt-raping"?




Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference


I'm talking about the fact that rape rates in Austin are soaring.
In 2014, the amount of rapes went up 354 from the previous year alone.
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Austin-Texas.html
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:13 PM   #251
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
Show me where I twisted something?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference


I say illegals, you say i'm talking about mexicans and immigrants in general.
Huge difference. I am strictly talking about ILLEGALS. 63% of Hispanics support increased border security and immigration policy.
I could go on and on from posts way, way back that I don't have the time nor the inclination to divulge into.
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #252
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
I'm talking about the fact that rape rates in Austin are soaring.
In 2014, the amount of rapes went up 354 from the previous year alone.
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Austin-Texas.html

And "butt" was just for flavor?

Actually rapes are on the rise in almost all college town and cities.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:23 PM   #253
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
And "butt" was just for flavor?

Actually rapes are on the rise in almost all college town and cities.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

A consequence of more being reported, and likely not due to more actually happening.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:28 PM   #254
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
I say illegals, you say i'm talking about mexicans and immigrants in general.
Huge difference. I am strictly talking about ILLEGALS. 63% of Hispanics support increased border security and immigration policy.
I could go on and on from posts way, way back that I don't have the time nor the inclination to divulge into.

The whole implication was that all or most of undocumented Mexicans were criminals, and that's simply not true. It's just another lie Bannon concocted for your vote.

And then by magic Mexicans will vote Republican because now they have jobs and are safe. Since they couldn't think for themselves previously and the only jobs they can get are the under the table jobs that their criminal cousins used to have.

You should look in a mirror every once in awhile.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:30 PM   #255
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
A consequence of more being reported, and likely not due to more actually happening.

True


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #256
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,052
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
And "butt" was just for flavor?
To be fair, women can also be "butt raped".
Hewson is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #257
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
To be fair, women can also be "butt raped".

I'm with BVS on this particular one. That wasn't an innocent but colorful comment.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:51 PM   #258
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
To be fair, women can also be "butt raped".

But it's the smallest percentage, so that would be to just be concerned about those.

Austin is the gay-friendliest city in Texas, given Bob's history and the context I think most of us can read between the lines.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:53 PM   #259
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 18,453
Local Time: 03:42 AM
One of the gay friendliest cities in the country. It has a known reputation.
LuckyNumber7 is online now  
Old 12-07-2016, 02:01 PM   #260
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 02:42 AM
I'm going to go on record as not liking the flavor of butt.




Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

Oregoropa is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×