Trump General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignored the larger part of my statement and the one I'm trying to get an answer from you about :up:

The issue is the uneven ratio of population density to electoral votes, in case anyone missed her larger point.

So, a white supremacist now has one of the two most powerful jobs in the White House. Trump's Karl Rove, basically.

So, a white supremacist now has one of the two most powerful jobs in the White House. Trump's Karl Rove, basically.

But voting for Trump isn't racist.

Stephen Brannon is a goddamned white supremacist.

"Deplorable" is kind.

Last edited:
CxLL8lCUcAAhbTy.jpg

The man who runs this website is the president-elect's top advisor.

We know for a fact that Obama and Democrats in general had issues with Fox News and sites like Breitbart. But those issues began and ended with complaining about it publicly.

Now you have Kellyanne Conway warning Harry Reid to be “very careful about characterizing somebody in a legal sense”, an obvious threat of legal action against critics. Trump himself has mused about changing the libel laws, which would have a chilling effect on media whose purpose is to hold those in power accountable.

This is extremely worrisome, a direct threat to the Constitution and the First Amendment, and one of the reasons why many of us are fearful that the U.S. will turn into a dictatorship.

Had this been happening somewhere around the world, there is absolutely no question that the US government would be expressing its concern and calling on the parties to respect democratic norms.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

“A single month of it would be enough to have even the most loyal woman deliberately tripping attractive men and falling on top of them… regardless of affirmative consent.”

“Now, you may be asking what I would have women replace the Pill with, since it’s obviously so awful. Condoms? Vasectomies? The answer is: nothing. We need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.”

Breitbart on birth control.

“A single month of it would be enough to have even the most loyal woman deliberately tripping attractive men and falling on top of them… regardless of affirmative consent.”

“We need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.”

What the ever-loving hell :huh:?

That's...super creepy and disturbing.

An excellent flick. Top notch.

Munich is great. Home one of the most awkward sex scenes in movie history. Eric Bana climaxes to flashbacks of the hostages getting killed on the tarmac.

Per popular vote: Absentee ballots are generally not counted after the election unless they are critical to the outcome of a close state race. Absentee votes historically break 67% to 33% GOP. Active Military, etc..
We will never know the exact popular vote.

Those exercepts from Breitbart article you are reading a Milo Yiannopolis (young Gay, British) Satirist-Agititaor.

He's basically made it his to be the anti-SJW. Goes on college speaking tours where he is usually picketed for his views on Feminism. He makes no qualms about being just a troll to piss people off or challenge prevailing campus culture.

Those exercepts from Breitbart article you are reading a Milo Yiannopolis (young Gay, British) Satirist-Agititaor.

He's basically made it his to be the anti-SJW. Goes on college speaking tours where he is usually picketed for his views on Feminism. He makes no qualms about being just a troll to piss people off or challenge prevailing campus culture.

Sounds like a guy who really needs to find something of actual substance to do with his time.

Well, he got banned from Twitter for inciting harassment against Leslie Jones, so he's got that going for him.

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Glass ceiling gets broken:up:

On Tuesday, a presidential glass ceiling was broken — when Kellyanne Conway earned the distinction of being the first woman in history to run a winning campaign for the White House.

“It feels good,” Conway, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, told The Post. “I’m not a big gender-identity person, and I wasn’t hired for my gender, but it’s . . . a pretty cool thing to say to my three daughters and my son. Many women work really hard and never get their shot. I feel blessed to have gotten my shot.”

And this is just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom