Trump General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, I was just looking at the popular vote spread for Gore/Bush vs the electoral college in comparison to this one. If the projection of how much Hillary is going to win the popular vote by is correct....wtf. I mean, Gore won by only about 600k votes, and only lost the electoral college by, what, 5 points?

Hillary is looking to potentially win by 2% marign, and lost the electoral college by quite a bit. How can you look at that and not see a broken system? Sincerely, please tell me.

Oh look, bob is learning to internet.

giphy.gif

So how does everyone feel about Hillary being on track to win the popular vote by 1.7%, more than Kennedy or Nixon?

Still feel like conservatives are taking over the country and liberalism is dead?

So how does everyone feel about Hillary being on track to win the popular vote by 1.7%, more than Kennedy or Nixon?

Still feel like conservatives are taking over the country and liberalism is dead?

Yes. Those percentages are coming from California. Hope they leave the union.

Can't hang anything on Slick Hilly either, but that hasn't stopped anyone from trying.

She broke the law, whether or not they pressed charges is irrelevant. Comey even admitted it.

Nope. Can't. Rape is pretty easy to get away with when you're rich and powerful. They let you do it, right?

So we're just going to assume all rich and powerful people are rapists? There's no hard evidence. Every accuser has backed out and was proven to be a Hillary shill. The people saw through it and voted Trump.

She broke the law, whether or not they pressed charges is irrelevant. Comey even admitted it.

So we're just going to assume all rich and powerful people are rapists? There's no hard evidence. Every accuser has backed out and was proven to be a Hillary shill. The people saw through it and voted Trump.

The irony of this post is fucking ridiculous. You sound like such an idiot.

:up:

Hell, maybe the West Coast SHOULD just leave. I mean, let's be real, no country should be this large. You can't easily represent everyone in a spread this wide. And clearly the way the system is set up right now, California votes don't matter anyways.

She broke the law, whether or not they pressed charges is irrelevant.

um yes, whether or not you've been charged/convicted in a court of law is pretty freaking relevant to whether or not you've broken the law.

"he got her pregnant, whether or not they had sex is irrelevant"

:rolleyes:

Isn't California the fifth largest economy in the world?

something like that. america is sure to prosper after jettisoning that ballast.

Look, we'll have to put up with these people's smug gloating for 4 years, but maybe we can give them that much. This is their last gasp and last desperate stand, because demographics are destiny and the Republicans have nowhere to go but down. They'll soon be gone for a generation if they don't change their entire worldview.

I'm reminded of a quote from the movie Munich, most people have probably seen it so context not necessary.

We have a lot of children. They'll have children. So we can wait forever.

Something Michael Moore pointed out today really brings that home. For the 2nd year in a row (ever) in the US the majority of children entering kindergarten were not white.

Good luck with that racist language Republican supporters. Worse yet you don't even want to admit it's racist. Time waits for no man.

As long as the people don't live in New York, Illinois and California, right?

Many Republican states don't matter either. When was the last time Texas went blue? Or Oklahoma? Each side has their share of guaranteed states and frankly, it strongly favors the democrats. Trump won nearly every swing state. That's why he will be the President.
Hell, maybe the West Coast SHOULD just leave. I mean, let's be real, no country should be this large. You can't easily represent everyone in a spread this wide. And clearly the way the system is set up right now, California votes don't matter anyways.

:up: I agree.

The irony of this post is fucking ridiculous. You sound like such an idiot.

Many Republican states don't matter either. When was the last time Texas went blue? Or Oklahoma? Each side has their share of guaranteed states and frankly, it strongly favors the democrats. Trump won nearly every swing state. That's why he will be the President.

:up: I agree.

What are you even talking about? That's not what I mean at all, and I think you know it. We're not talking about guaranteed states. We're talking about the fact that a vote in North Dakota is worth more than a vote in California or New York (or Texas).

But uh, Texas is swinging ever closer to blue, so enjoy. All the major cities in the state were blue and the gap was much narrower between Clinton and Trump than it was Obama and Romney.

EDIT:She didn't win in my beloved Ft. Worth, my bad. Don't want to be a liar.

Look, we'll have to put up with these people's smug gloating for 4 years, but maybe we can give them that much. This is their last gasp and last desperate stand, because demographics are destiny and the Republicans have nowhere to go but down. They'll soon be gone for a generation if they don't change their entire worldview.

I'm reminded of a quote from the movie Munich, most people have probably seen it so context not necessary.

Something Michael Moore pointed out today really brings that home. For the 2nd year in a row (ever) in the US the majority of children entering kindergarten were not white.

Good luck with that racist language Republican supporters. Worse yet you don't even want to admit it's racist. Time waits for no man.

The only thing you guys focus is on is race.
Identity politics. Because of their skin, we are going to assume all of them will be democrat?
Democrats don't care about black lives, they care about black votes.
The demographics will even out after 8 years of a great Trump presidency. Then 8 years of Pence.

What are you even talking about? That's not what I mean at all, and I think you know it. We're not talking about guaranteed states. We're talking about the fact that a vote in North Dakota is worth more than a vote in California or New York (or Texas).

But uh, Texas is swinging ever closer to blue, so enjoy. All the major cities in the state were blue and the gap was much narrower between Clinton and Trump than it was Obama and Romney.

Texas will stay red for a long time. That's just a liberal's wet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom