Trump General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm quite certain that acting on any of those national secrets in order to further their private businesses is illegal. it's insider trading.

I'm a securities lawyer - insider trading has a very specific legal definition.

Most of what they would be doing to further their interests would not be trading in stocks at all.

Again, what qualifications

Umm, let's see... she's been with Clinton throughout her career since the late 90s, serving in a plethora of roles. She was a Clinton advisor as far back as 2000. She was deputy chief of staff in the state department during Clinton's time as SoS, so clearly she had the clearance and the experience in that environment.

She's got decades in politics and experience in a top secret clearance role in the state department.

You said the Trump kids "can't be worse" than Huma. This implies that something is horribly wrong with Huma. What is that, may I ask?

Again, what qualifications
White House intern
Assistant aide to the First Lady of the United States
Chief Aide to United States Senator
Traveling Chief of Staff to US Presidential Nominee
Desiree Chief of Staff to the Secretary of State or the United States
Advisor to high rated global non profit organization
Vice Chairperson to US Presidential Nominee

But yea, she doesn't have the qualifications for the job whatsoever. Especially when compared to somebody who's career highlights include "guest advisor on reality TV show"

Yes, they can have full security briefings while remaining in the private sector and making off like bandits knowing what they know on a security clearance basis. You really couldn't make this up if you tried.
Surely this will be made light of, as your only choice is to look away once you knowingly voted an egotistical buffoon into the White House, but ... wow ...

Anyone know who made those hats? I mean, it would be pretty funny if they came from a factory in Mexico or China

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Who cares about their qualifications?

Does nobody see what a massive conflict of interest this would be?

Why don't we also give top secret clearance to other millionaires with business investments abroad. I mean, what could go wrong?

it always bothered me when Trump kept saying it would be a massive waste of money for him if he lost the election, i mean, i couldn't help wondering if he saw presidency as a means of financial gain

His kids are one thing, but what really concerns me is the possibility that some of these "deep secrets" will be passed on to Russia.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Well his campaign was communicating with the Russians the whole time, but I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

He does have the best brain.

Trump now butthurt that he didn't win the popular vote. Tweeting about it.

Please indulge my ten seconds of armchair psychology: the problem with sons that need to prove to their fathers that they are worthy of their love is that, no matter what they do, that insecurity will never go away. Even if you become President of the United States.

A few weeks ago a friend told me about a New York Times podcast he recently heard that included a very revealing interview with Donald Trump. (I haven't heard it yet)

At one point Trump was asked if he has (like most of us) looked at himself in the mirror and taken stock of who he is as a person. The answer, according to my friend, was something to the effect of "I haven't because I'm afraid of what I would see", which tells you a lot about what he thinks of himself.

He can't even run a fucking transition:

President-elect Donald J. Trump’s transition operation plunged into disarray on Tuesday with the abrupt resignation of Mike Rogers, who had handled national security matters, the second shake-up in a week on a team that has not yet begun to execute the daunting task of taking over the government.

Trump Staff Shake-Up Slows Transition to Near Halt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom