Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And because the MSM are lying bias creeps

You can hear directly from YOUR Ptesident elect, don't believe the fake news

Eventually the only people in the country who won't like Trump will be all the posters here on interference.

Quite a few of the posters here are out of the country and many are not even of this country

But I always welcome an outside opinion, no matter how ill informed.

.Trump releases another statement on nut job hate groups.
“President-elect Trump has continued to denounce racism of any kind and he was elected because he will be a leader for every American,” Bryan Lanza, a spokesman for the Trump-Pence Transition said in a statement, according to CNN.
“To think otherwise is a complete misrepresentation of the movement that united Americans from all backgrounds.”

Last edited:
Quite a few of the posters here are out of the country and many are not even of this country

But I always welcome an outside opinion, no matter how ill informed.

lol passive aggressive deep, I'm American, thanks. Surely what you have on file already dictates that.

As for the ill informed part, take a look the the mirror. You voted for Donald Trump. You haven't any clue what's going on.

North Carolina must be Trump's favourite political son.

Pat McCrory Lost the North Carolina Governorship. Now He’s Trying to Steal It.

Yet nearly two weeks later, McCrory still refuses to concede. Instead, he and his legal team are baselessly alleging that the results were tainted by fraud, petitioning election boards to review the results and determine their validity.
[...]
His real goal appears to be to delegitimize the results to such an extent that the state legislature—which holds a Republican supermajority—can step in and select him as the winner. North Carolina state law states that when “a contest arises out of the general election,” and that contest pertains “to the conduct or results of the election,” the legislature “shall determine which candidate received the highest number of votes” and “declare that candidate to be elected.” By alleging fraud, mishandling of ballots, and irregular vote-counting, McCrory is laying the groundwork for the legislature to proclaim that a “contest” has arisen as to “the conduct or results of the election.” At that point, it can step in, assert that McCrory received “the highest number” of legitimate votes, and “declare [him] to be elected.”

The best part? Under the law, the legislature’s decision is “not reviewable” by the courts. Republican legislators can simply step in, overturn the decision of the voters, and grant McCrory another term. The courts have no authority even to review the legality of their actions.

While McCrory works to reverse the results of his election, the legislature is contemplating a plan to effectively negate a state Supreme Court contest. On Election Day, voters ousted a conservative justice and replaced him with a progressive, tipping the court’s balance of power toward Democrats. Republican legislators so feared this result that they attempted to bar the progressive candidate from running, passing a law that was struck down as unconstitutional. Now they are floating a plan to pack the court, expanding it from seven to nine members—and allowing McCrory to name its two new members, thereby conserving its conservative majority. The legislature passed HB2 in 12 hours. It could ram through a court-packing bill just as quickly.

Pat McCrory is trying to steal the North Carolina governorship.

:cute:

I highly doubt he means this, nor does he really care. It's likely a tiny bit of damage control from his advisers. When most of the basis of your campaign is racism and othering, you don't suddenly 'denounce' it.

Is that one sided reporting? Or is that evidence of the republican party giving up on democracy? Wtf is going on?

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

There are Messianic Jews who have converted and recognize Jesus. (Are those Jews for Jesus you refer too?)

it's a missions organization aimed at Jewish people started in the US i believe, with a huge worldwide presence, very out-there/in-your-face evangelizing methods, and mainstream christian, not a sect

Edit: Holy shit, I had missed his tweet about it. So he basically said: "yes, I will profit from being President. You knew that before the election".

the biggest give away to me was when he started saying the whole thing would be a massive waste of money if he lost... :crack:

Also, and holy fuck, he just suggested that the UK should name Farage as the UK Ambassador to the US. This is so inappropriate in diplomatic protocol. Incredibly so.

I feel like every sentence about Trump should legitimately start with "holy fuck".

yeah that made me laugh... can't see it happening - Farage is a clown! it would almost be as bad as, say, Boris Johnson being British Foreign Secretary or something

oh fuck

You are aware that abortion numbers are the lowest they've been since Roe v Wade, right?

And if you want more sex-ed and access to birth control, the people you need to convince are fellow Republicans - democrats have been on your side on that issue for decades. Mike Pence, the freedom caucus and the tea partiers in congress certainly don't agree with you.

:up:

:cute:

I highly doubt he means this, nor does he really care. It's likely a tiny bit of damage control from his advisers. When most of the basis of your campaign is racism and othering, you don't suddenly 'denounce' it.

The dude has appointed white nationalists and racists to high positions, so a few tokenistic words mean absolutely shit-all compared to his actions.

it's like an abusive relationship - treat you like shit and then try to act "nice" to win you over

Nailed it.

The dude has appointed white nationalists and racists to high positions, so a few tokenistic words mean absolutely shit-all compared to his actions.

Nailed it.

Not his words anyways. Statement from his reps.

Nailed it.

And yet his supporters lap it up despite so much evidence to the contrary. Critical thinking skills are apparently a rare talent when it comes to this entire election.

“President-elect Trump has continued to denounce racism of any kind and he was elected because he will be a leader for every American,” Bryan Lanza, a spokesman for the Trump-Pence Transition said in a statement, according to CNN.

“To think otherwise is a complete misrepresentation of the movement that united Americans from all backgrounds.”

If you buy that I have bridge named after David Duke up for sale. I'll make you a tremendous offer. One of the greatest offers ever. It's bigly.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"Darkness is good," says Bannon, who amid the suits surrounding him at Trump Tower, looks like a graduate student in his T-shirt, open button-down and tatty blue blazer — albeit a 62-year-old graduate student. "Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they" — I believe by "they" he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster — "get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."

We all know how the evangelicals love SATAN. :up: No hypocrisy here, move right along.

Steve Bannon Trump Tower Interview: Trump's Strategist Plots "New Political Movement" | Hollywood Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom