Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves me correct, Hillary was the one who used Abraham Lincoln to deflect from her public/private duplicity in the most pathetic moment in Presidential Debate history.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I totally agree with this. I watched that debate and was like WTF are you talking
about Hillary???? :lol: Trump's comeback was great! He definitely scored a point
in my book. I didn't support Trump or Clinton in this election.

I totally agree with this. I watched that debate and was like WTF are you talking
about Hillary???? :lol: Trump's comeback was great! He definitely scored a point
in my book. I didn't support Trump or Clinton in this election.

Also you don't need to hit enter when you reach the end of the box. It isn't a typewriter, but it helps explain your political views.

I mean, I'm only saying what some people are thinking.

A reply from anyone on the racist rhetoric would be amazing.

I bet we're more likely to find MH370 though.

I know, right? :D

I am patiently waiting for a logical, well thought out response to my question on the banning of Muslim immigration, and now the proposed registry of the group.

Some posts are
more like little
haikus

Short first line
Longer middle line
Short last line

I know, right? :D

I am patiently waiting for a logical, well thought out response to my question on the banning of Muslim immigration, and now the proposed registry of the group.

I can't even get a reply from deep about him lying about Ford. I've only had evasion from the others.

I could do with a meme or emoticon response.

Right so, Lincoln stood for everything you do not, but since you are in the same party as him, you aren't obliged to answer questions. Got it.

Buddy, I have a right to go to bed when I please. There is a very striking similarity between Lincoln's party and today's Republican Party but I won't point it out to risk a huge meltdown on the board. Maybe somebody can figure it out.

We never got to see Lincoln as a peacetime president. His draft, suspension of habeas corpus inspired some serious Nixon-Vietnam style backlash among the population. Today's Republican Party is significantly more measured, but the country isn't at war with each other. There was no federal income tax in 1863. That's good.

Buddy, I have a right to go to bed when I please. There is a very striking similarity between Lincoln's party and today's Republican Party but I won't point it out to risk a huge meltdown on the board. Maybe somebody can figure it out.

We never got to see Lincoln as a peacetime president. His draft, suspension of habeas corpus inspired some serious Nixon-Vietnam style backlash among the population. Today's Republican Party is significantly more measured, but the country isn't at war with each other. There was no federal income tax in 1863. That's good.

"Buddy"

Did you really just give Abraham Lincoln credit for no federal income tax? Abraham Lincoln is arguably the father of a proto-tax system that developed into our current taxation to this day. He basically made the IRS!

But enough of your Donaldisms. Trigger the "huge meltdown on the board." Stop obscuring your intention. Say it. So, when you're wrong, people can tell you why.

Pay no attention to the racists I'm moving into positions of power, just concentrate on my outrage at people expressing their first amendment rights!

Pay no attention to the racists I'm moving into positions of power, just concentrate on my outrage at people expressing their first amendment rights!

Truthfully I think even the racists are a distraction.

It's gonna be about which rich person can steal more in the next 4 years, pay less taxes and double their net worth. Everything else is a smokescreen.

So, could someone - anyone - name any significant Christian values and/or beliefs that Trump exhibits?

Since modern day Christianity's #1 common value across denominations appears to be hypocrisy, that's a good place to start.

I just cannot fathom how anyone could say, with a straight face, that they were voting Trump because he's more honest and/or trustworthy than Clinton.

(HI, DAD.)

Stop drunk posting

So we're just going to pretend like it's not common knowledge that the Republican Party of today is completely different from Lincoln's, that Trump exhibits good Christian values, and Hillary was the crooked one.

And I say to myself.... What a wonderful world.

It's gonna be about which rich person can steal more in the next 4 years, pay less taxes and double their net worth. Everything else is a smokescreen.

But he's TOTALLY going to help the working class/poor in the Midwest! You elitists just don't understand what it's like here, remember?

I just cannot fathom how anyone could say, with a straight face, that they were voting Trump because he's more honest and/or trustworthy than Clinton.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Jesus, there were people still harping on about how Hillary should be in jail on this very board the exact same day Trump settled a lawsuit involving fraud in his university. Pay attention, guys, good lord.

So we're just going to pretend like it's not common knowledge that the Republican Party of today is completely different from Lincoln's, that Trump exhibits good Christian values, and Hillary was the crooked one.

And I say to myself.... What a wonderful world.

How else are they supposed to justify voting for the man?

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom