Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay nobody who isn't from there loves England.

Disclaimer: 50% Scottish and a large percentage Irish and Welsh, but I'm a New Zealander. Basically every possible way to hate England.

i think England should just leave the United Kingdom - it would make life so much easier for everyone else re. Brexit - keep the little Englanders happy, they'd have their "sovereignty", and everyone else could breathe a huge sigh of relief and carry on as normal!

:up:

I consider a economically liberal, socially inclusionary mindset to be far more Christian than whatever the GOP is pushing. Trump can't even pretend to fold in with the Evangelical extremists. You can't squint hard enough to make that man look Christian.

i cannot for the life of me get my head round how these evangelicals have been so fooled by him, it's insane...

i think England should just leave the United Kingdom - it would make life so much easier for everyone else re. Brexit - keep the little Englanders happy, they'd have their "sovereignty", and everyone else could breathe a huge sigh of relief and carry on as normal!

Suits me. Suits my Scottish father who is the least conservative 86 year old you can find.

marine biologist is genuinely great TV.

That is a top five episode for me.

"The Contest" - to see who can hold out the longest without masturbating is a legendary episode in television history

Seinfeld is a Jewish New Yorker humor that may not translate to everybody. Growing up in New Jersey it was must see TV.

That is a top five episode for me.

"The Contest" - to see who can hold out the longest without masturbating is a legendary episode in television history

Seinfeld is a Jewish New Yorker humor that may not translate to everybody. Growing up in New Jersey it was must see TV.

I want to like "The Contest" so much, but it relies so much on the big moments. That said, those moments actually do turn me inside out. I might have to revisit the series, as tastes can change.

But I'm a Frasier wanker (no pun!) so I can see it missing me.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is my favorite comedy series of all time.

My step-dad passed away in March. One day I was hanging out with mom and she did an "Aaaahh" everytime she took a sip of wine. Reminded me of the Palestinian Chicken episode. I showed it to her and she was busting up. I'd go over to check up on her and we would do wine and Curb nights. I've never heard her laugh so hard. We went through the 4 best seasons on Amazon Prime. Very therapeutic for both of us.

Your insistence on being exactly correct about all of this is about as grating to me, right now, as when Vlad rolls his eyes at all of us for using the phrase "far left".

Never change, Ashley. :up: I haven't posted in this edition of the thread so it's refreshing to go through it and see you've had another go at me.

FWIW, I don't always agree with Dave, but I agree with him in this instance.

It just needed some more kiwi.

Diemen might have other thoughts on that.

But you know, laugh or cry. Try to make what's going to not be fun, at least something that relatively like minded people can handle.

I guess the recent quakes here have mellowed me. You can get angry as hell, but if something isn't right, it's still a human being to look out for.

Never change, Ashley. :up: I haven't posted in this edition of the thread so it's refreshing to go through it and see you've had another go at me.

FWIW, I don't always agree with Dave, but I agree with him in this instance.

I think you're taking a little too much offense to a fairly innocuous comment. I DO find it grating when you do it. The comparison was apt in the regard that it was a similar scenario where Dave was banging home the point that a term wasn't meeting the text book definition, which is something you must admit you do.

But if it upset you that badly, I apologize. Wasn't trying to 'have a go at you'

Apparently Mike Pence was at Hamilton tonight and was roundly booed by the audience. I can get behind that.

I like to imagine him being trapped under stacks of thank you cards for all the donations that have been made to Planned Parenthood in his name since the election.

Easy to make fun of now, isn't it? The country is regressing before our eyes(and he's not even in the office), but it's not effecting you or your loved ones.

YET

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

CTR-LEFT is fitting because the tendency is for top-down control from a centralized source.

Affecting people in Venezuela

It will effect me and my family when health insurance is cheaper and we have more-take home pay. #ThanksFutureTrump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom