Trump General Discusion II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hah
Hahahahahahaha

Haaaahhhhahahahahahaahahah

Hahahaha haha

You got conned.

If he doesn't live up to what he says, I will rip him to shreds. I've been objective about every candidate i've supported (which I think was all of them at some point during the primary, seriously or not :sexywink:)
I've been open about my issues with Trump, Cruz, and just about everyone (even my hero Ron Paul).
I actually voted almost entirely 3rd party sans Trump. I'm a believer in small govt and christian values. The democrats don't offer a candidate that is even close to my beliefs and principles.

If he doesn't live up to what he says, I will rip him to shreds. I've been objective about every candidate i've supported (which I think was all of them at some point during the primary, seriously or not :sexywink:)
I've been open about my issues with Trump, Cruz, and just about everyone (even my hero Ron Paul).
I actually voted almost entirely 3rd party sans Trump. I'm a believer in small govt and christian values. The democrats don't offer a candidate that is even close to my beliefs and principles.

Trust me bob, I understand where you're coming from. I have different views from you, but I feel the same about the repubes, which is why I almost always vote dem or something else.

But Trump doesn't share your fundamental views. And he definitely doesn't have Christian values. He's a populist. He adapted those views because it was his route to power.

The Republican Party offered neither this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They had a few good candidates in the primaries who did. Dr. Paul, Ted, Dr. Carson, etc.
I supported Rand from the beginning and I voted for Ted in the primary.

Trust me bob, I understand where you're coming from. I have different views from you, but I feel the same about the repubes, which is why I almost always vote dem or something else.

But Trump doesn't share your fundamental views. And he definitely doesn't have Christian values. He's a populist. He adapted those views because it was his route to power.

There were no options and Trump was much better than Hillary IMO. Her and Bernie represent everything I disagree with.
I disagree with Trump just being power hungry. He could have just lived in with his billions of dollars and died very happy and wealthy. The man worked his tail off the entire campaign at age 70. Doing 6 rallies a day towards the end.

I like how Bannon said it's going to be like the 1930s...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

That jumped out at me as well.

On the strength of protectionist rhetoric, Trump is going to tariff the shit out of everything in a feeble attempt to bring back jobs that are long gone, ultimately creating a trade war and sending us into an economic depression...

Definitely has a familiar ring to it.

Last edited:

What Christian values do you see reflected in Donald Trump and his candidacy?

They had a few good candidates in the primaries who did. Dr. Paul, Ted, Dr. Carson, etc.
I supported Rand from the beginning and I voted for Ted in the primary.

There were no options and Trump was much better than Hillary IMO. Her and Bernie represent everything I disagree with.
I disagree with Trump just being power hungry. He could have just lived in with his billions of dollars and died very happy and wealthy. The man worked his tail off the entire campaign at age 70. Doing 6 rallies a day towards the end.

I meant in the general.

Wealth(that is if you actually believe he has billions) doesn't necessarily equal power.

Right?

All I could think the second I read that sentence was, 'Wanna know how I know you're trolling?'

To me it just shows the level of hypocrisy that's plagued the right for so long now and had to be increased in order to get Trump elected.

For once I want someone to be honest; yeah I know he's a liar, I know he's everything we've bitched about for the last 8 years, and yeah I know he used racism, and I don't like it. But I hate that bitch Hillary and he has an R by his name.

Values lmaaaooo

If you start buying your white hoods in bulk you might get some values, that's it though.

If Hillary had just won the election like she was supposed to he would have had time to crush those people.
But no, Hillary was too crooked and incompetent to win.

oh weird... i thought she DID win?

christian values? well you sure as hell didn't vote for those :lol:

You guys are so salty.
:lol:

Salty? Where are these Christian values your espousing? Please, tell me, the grandchild, cousin and niece of 4 Baptist pastors what values you are speaking of.

Because it's definitely not helping the poor, needy, sick or displaced. It's not offering charity. It's not going into the crowds and seeking out those who are being persecuted and building them up, or leading them to the Lord. It's not loving your neighbor as yourself. So what, PLEASE, tell me WHAT is it exactly about his values that are so Christian?

Perhaps you need some Seinfeld in your life to understand I was complimenting your wordplay

I've tried so hard for so long to enjoy Seinfeld. I will even laugh at a good amount of it - the marine biologist is genuinely great TV.

But it doesn't draw me in. It really is exactly where my sense of humour is, but...it just doesn't do me.

If you dare tell me you like planes or something else I can/could like, we're going to have to disengage on politics.

I will also be fair and say you aren't a [pre-redacted] poster like deep, diamond, this bob saget [pre-redacted]. I owe it to you, and my own beliefs to raise the tone.

With that said, can we all agree, nobody likes England, right?

Last edited:
sarcasm_detector.jpg~c200

An image is a simple term you understand, right?

Are you a robot or actually incapable of using your possibly tiny brain?

So yeah I forgot you aren't worth the time of day.

Enough with the personal attacks, Ian. If he's not worth your time, ignore him.

If someone incites Christian values, they almost certainly do not live them.

I'm a full blown agnostic, I've known enough Christian people who go to church every week, and think that their hour or two on a Sunday gets them a free pass to be awful during the week.

I live more Christian values in an hour than some of these people do in a week. If I do something wrong, I admit my mistake, say sorry, move on. I don't ignore it because I go to a building on a Sunday.

The worst lie in society is Christian values.

Edit: This is not a slight at people who attend church. It's an attack on people who attend church, praise their lord, atone for their sins (by wearing nice clothes on Sunday and sitting in a building for a bit) and then go out and put a roman candle to those values.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom