Trump General Discusion II - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-18-2016, 04:24 PM   #81
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,663
Local Time: 05:41 PM
Trump General Discusion II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Not a fan of Bannon. Too much big govt.

That's your main issue with him?
__________________

Diemen is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:33 PM   #82
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
A conservative is going to replace Sessions anyway.
He's hardline on immigration and sanctuary cities -- good pick on that front. Not a fan of his crackdown on marijuana. Why are we still fighting the pointless war on drugs? All it's done is destroy minority communities. Hope Trump admin doesn't go that stupid route.
Not a fan of Bannon. Too much big govt.
And I really hope Giuliani isn't SOS. He's too pro-war for my taste.

You voted for a pro-war big govt platform this time around, why are you surprised by any of this?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
__________________

BVS is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:35 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemen View Post
That's your main issue with him?
yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
You voted for a pro-war big govt platform this time around, why are you surprised by any of this?


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
never said I was surprised.
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:35 PM   #84
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
You just showed up after the election. Throughout the summer I have written very lengthy posts on a range of issues.



Many of the stalwart members of the forum can vouch for me on that.


bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:36 PM   #85
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 06:41 PM
I'm hearing Huckabee to be ambassador to Israel with the embassy moving to Jerusalem.

Will they call him Maccabee Huckabee?
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:49 PM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
I'm hearing Huckabee to be ambassador to Israel with the embassy moving to Jerusalem.

Will they call him Maccabee Huckabee?



I've always been a big fan of Huckabee. I really wish he hadn't even attempted to run this time around, though.
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:49 PM   #87
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,132
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
A conservative is going to replace Sessions anyway.
He's hardline on immigration and sanctuary cities -- good pick on that front. Not a fan of his crackdown on marijuana. Why are we still fighting the pointless war on drugs? All it's done is destroy minority communities. Hope Trump admin doesn't go that stupid route.
Not a fan of Bannon. Too much big govt.
And I really hope Giuliani isn't SOS. He's too pro-war for my taste.
Serious question not yet discussed...

You were the lone consistent Trump supporter who bashed him after the access Hollywood tapes.

What's changed? That doesn't matter now because he won? It only mattered when it looked like he was going to get blown out?

I'm not trying to be a dick... I seriously want to know.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #88
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,934
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
You just showed up after the election. Throughout the summer I have written very lengthy posts on a range of issues.

Many of the stalwart members of the forum can vouch for me on that.
Yeah I did return to actually posting here rather recently.

Doesn't mean I can't check post histories or read old threads. You have an odd relationship with this thing called "the truth", don't you?

I am sorry that facts have a liberal bias.
coolian2 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:51 PM   #89
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Danny Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Posts: 9,562
Local Time: 03:41 PM
I thought Trump was going to win this fraud lawsuit in court. Apparently he's just paying to make it go away.
Danny Boy is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #90
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,934
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
Yeah I'm going to listen to TrumpMemeDrone1043 for a serious reply
coolian2 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:53 PM   #91
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,132
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
I thought Trump was going to win this fraud lawsuit in court. Apparently he's just paying to make it go away.
He'll never settle out of principle.Because he's so principled.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:53 PM   #92
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,934
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Boy View Post
I thought Trump was going to win this fraud lawsuit in court. Apparently he's just paying to make it go away.
Perpetual Liar Lies Again.

That might as well be the headline. But don't take reality's word for it!
coolian2 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:54 PM   #93
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
Yeah I did return to actually posting here rather recently.

Doesn't mean I can't check post histories or read old threads. You have an odd relationship with this thing called "the truth", don't you?

I am sorry that facts have a liberal bias.
Even though I have a differing viewpoint I play by the rules in here. Don't participate in personal attacks. I joust with other posters in here that respect me as shown through PM communication.

I pride myself in my behavior and bringing an opposing viewpoint to the prevailing predictive winds of FYM.
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:57 PM   #94
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,132
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregoropa View Post
I'm hearing Huckabee to be ambassador to Israel with the embassy moving to Jerusalem.

Will they call him Maccabee Huckabee?
Ha! It's funny cause it rhymes!

Cause poking a tiger is always the best way to go about business.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:57 PM   #95
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 83,644
Local Time: 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Serious question not yet discussed...

You were the lone consistent Trump supporter who bashed him after the access Hollywood tapes.

What's changed? That doesn't matter now because he won? It only mattered when it looked like he was going to get blown out?

I'm not trying to be a dick... I seriously want to know.
I'm almost impressed, at this point, by the way he's dodged this topic.
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 05:12 PM   #96
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 3,302
Local Time: 11:41 PM
Trump General Discusion II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Serious question not yet discussed...

You were the lone consistent Trump supporter who bashed him after the access Hollywood tapes.

What's changed? That doesn't matter now because he won? It only mattered when it looked like he was going to get blown out?

I'm not trying to be a dick... I seriously want to know.


I still don't condone his comments or what he said. Inexcusable.
However, it came down to this for me.
A) Hillary is beyond awful and should be in prison.
B) Drain the swamp.
C) Economic policy
D) supreme court
E) Basic fundamental values I agree with
F) He's seemed like a legitimately changed person the last 18 months.
G) Our country is a mess -- cannot survive another 4-8 years of this liberal mess
H) Repeal and replace obamacare
J) Tax cuts
and the biggest reason...
K) Anti-Globalist/American nationalism

You can disagree with me all you want, but that's why i voted for him.
bobsaget77 is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #97
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: between my head and heart
Posts: 41,232
Local Time: 06:41 PM
#trumpcup

This is some of the stupidest shit ever known to man. You guys are a special inbreed.


Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
BVS is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 05:13 PM   #98
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,900
Local Time: 08:41 PM
I like how Bannon said it's going to be like the 1930s...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 05:14 PM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Polish-American Stronghold PA
Posts: 4,144
Local Time: 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
I still don't condone his comments or what he said. Inexcusable.
However, it came down to this for me.
A) Hillary is beyond awful and should be in prison.
B) Drain the swamp.
C) Economic policy
D) supreme court
E) Basic fundamental values I agree with
F) He's seemed like a legitimately changed person the last 18 months.
G) Our country is a mess -- cannot survive another 4-8 years of this liberal mess
H) Repeal and replace obamacare
J) Tax cuts
and the biggest reason...
K) Anti-Globalist/American nationalism

You can disagree with me all you want, but that's why i voted for him.


What is #trumpcup BVS?
Oregoropa is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 05:16 PM   #100
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,934
Local Time: 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsaget77 View Post
I still don't condone his comments or what he said. Inexcusable.
However, it came down to this for me.
A) Hillary is beyond awful and should be in prison. Maybe when she commits a crime and is actually indicted
B) Drain the swamp. And replace it with human garbage at the moment. But hey that's like recycling
C) Economic policy This I could handle from a normal Republican, not someone who has got a finger in the pie all for himself
D) supreme court Won't even comment
E) Basic fundamental values I agree with Yikes
F) He's seemed like a legitimately changed person the last 18 months. Extra yikes
G) Our country is a mess -- cannot survive another 4-8 years of this liberal mess I bet you can't elaborate
H) Repeal and replace obamacare He's changed his mind
J) Tax cuts And you intend on actually running the country on goodwill?
and the biggest reason...
K) Anti-Globalist/American nationalism So idiocy or blind pride
We good here?
__________________

coolian2 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×