Today's my 34th Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

80sU2isBest

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
And I'ma gonna celebrate by shooting all my guns straight up into the air and then moving real quckly so the bullets won't fall down and hit me on the head.

Actually, I'm teasing. It is indeed my birthday but I only own one gun, and it's a collectible showpiece that's never been fired. I've never fired a gun in my life!

Congratulations 82sU2isBest and I hope you'll live long and prosporous (sp??)

Just imagine the little Spock-sign....

Happy Birthday!!!
biggrin.gif

birthday.gif
beerchug.gif

------------------
~ Mother Sucking Rock And Roll ~

Sicy's Website

Thanks, SG. I need to tell you something. Lately, I've felt bad for the way I jumped all over you one day on the other forum. I've been wanting to apologize for coming down on you too hard, but my pride has stood in the way. Now, you wish me a happy birthday, and that makes me feel even worse for what I said. I am sorry about that.

Originally posted by DrTeeth:
Congratulations 82sU2isBest and I hope you'll live long and prosporous (sp??)
Just imagine the little Spock-sign....

Got it in my head now, Dr. Teeth. Thanks for the well wishes. At 34, I feel like I've already lived a long time...no kidding, when I was a teenager, I actually thought I wouldn't make it to 30.

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
biggrin.gif

Party On!

------------------
I and I In The Sky / You Make Me Feel Like I Can Fly...So High...EL E VA TION!

We're free to fly the crimson skies...The sun wont melt our wings tonight...

*TAKE ME HIGHER*

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear 80sU2isBe-st,
Happy Birthday to you!

Many happy returns!

kyra

p.s. ow! was that a bullet?!?

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
And I'ma gonna celebrate by shooting all my guns straight up into the air and then moving real quckly so the bullets won't fall down and hit me on the head.

Happy Birthday, Eighties U2 Is The Best! Are you going to spray an aerosol can of Drusban pesticide into the air on a code red ozone alert day?

Too bad the new Alison Krause CD isn't out yet; you could have gotten it as a gift!

~U2Alabama

------------------
ah u2bama, i didn't know under the guise of a simple southerner lurks a dibolical evil genius. --tomtom

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Too bad the new Alison Krause CD isn't out yet; you could have gotten it as a gift!
~U2Alabama
Bama - !
In another post you identified me as being a fan of Roswell, and now you correctly identify me as being an Alison Krauss fan. Are you spying on me? Did you set up a camera like the one in Florida?

Or is that all my base are belong to to you?

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 07-25-2001).]

Originally posted by Innocent Eyes:
I too would like to wish you a happy birthday,80's.What's it like to be in your thirties?

I have felt old and rickety for 4 years now. But it's great!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I had a great day. I got the new Neil Diamond CD and Bless The Child on DVD. But best of all, I spent the evening playing games with my family, and my sweet friend girl(notice, I didn't say girlfriend) whom I enjoy being with so very much!

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 07-25-2001).]

Bama - !
In another post you identified me as being a fan of Roswell, and now you correctly identify me as being an Alison Krauss fan. Are you spying on me? Did you set up a camera like the one in Florida?

Or is that all my base are belong to to you?

Back in May, you and I both posted threads in EYKIW about "Walk On" being used int he season finale of Roswell.

In a "What albums are you anticipating?" thread, you mentioned the new AK & Union Station CD.

And, yes, all your base are belong to us.

~U2Alabama

bdaybiggrin.gif
Happy Birthday, 80's - always good to see someone "my age" on the board. I'll be 34 for only 10 more days.

Glad to hear you had a good one!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way. Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono - Houston, Texas 4-2-01

Thanks, SG. Lately, I've felt bad for the way I jumped all over you one day on the other forum.

Hey, its all good. I feel alot better now that you apologized. I dont like to argue with people
biggrin.gif
I know my comments did not belong in that post, so I deserved the heat I got.

I wish you all the best and hope you're having a great day!

cheering.gif

------------------
~ Mother Sucking Rock And Roll ~

Sicy's Website

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! Hope you have a good one!

hb2.gif

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom