To my Left-Leaning friends..You are all invited-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Yes.
Each and everyone of you.:)
In 2004 when GW Bush is re-elected.
I will have a victory party in my new sexy condo.
Clothing is optional:sexywink:jk:D

thank u-

DB9
:dance:

but maybe you should have a go at him

Please do not mention GWB, sexy and allusions to nudity in the same paragraph. :no: You'll scare the kids.

Good!- 2 left leaning ladies:up:
I do better left-leaning gals then right winger girls..
The right wingers always wanna take me back to church:angry:

DB9

diamond said:

The right wingers always wanna take me back to church:angry:

after you've *coughruinedcough* them?

I think you and Bushie would make a fine couple, Diamond, very fine indeed. You have my blessings. :mac:

joyfulgirl said:

after you've *coughruinedcough* them?

I think you and Bushie would make a fine couple, Diamond, very fine indeed. You have my blessings. :mac:

Joyful-
Ill just go rent some fake plastic trees and get some aroma stuff and throw u a toga and tell u to go hug the trees:sexywink:

DB9

typical DB9 response

Diamond , u are an official political fanatic .
:) ;)

fuck GWb AZZ , i'll better go and listen to Bowie , at least he's one smart and very good-looking guy .

:der: :der: :censored:

Let's Dance with My China Girl

:dance: :dance: :dance:

diamond said:
Yes.
Each and everyone of you.:)
In 2004 when GW Bush is re-elected.
I will have a victory party in my new sexy condo.
Clothing is optional:sexywink:jk:D

thank u-

DB9

Now wait a minute......Are we all invited or just the Left-Wingers?
That would mean my wife goes and I do not.
HEHE

And, do I have to shave my back if the clothes are off?

Everyone is invited:)
LeftWingers/RightWingers.
However, Mr Pink has to promise to keep his clothes on!:angry: :sexywink:

As the Republican tent is large so is my heart..
I will feel for the extra-sensitive folk from the left once GW comes prancing in for a 2nd term:sexywink:

Love to you all-
DB9

hey diamond ..my urologist says that leaning left isn't a big deal in fact the condition usually takes care of itself..no need for a party

Well it depends how close the election is..:mac:
Remember last time, Al Gore called up to "congratulate" GW on GW's victory, then backtracked, getting his panties all in a bunch..ect:angry:

Diamond

The thing about 'clothing-optional' parties is that the only people who take off their clothes are the people that should leave them on.

Diamando,

2 yrs is an awful long time to be so confident of re-election. ....See Reagan 82', then '84. Clinton '94-'96.

If your new condo is anything like you last apt., I'll pass. Or, perhaps the Weapon Inspectors can use a trial run at your house:lol: ....

us3 said:
Diamando,

2 yrs is an awful long time to be so confident of re-election. ....See Reagan 82', then '84. Clinton '94-'96.

If your new condo is anything like you last apt., I'll pass. Or, perhaps the Weapon Inspectors can use a trial run at your house:lol: ....

:angry::censored: :sexywink: :dance:
Iam confident..
so there:)
DB9

diamond said:
Well it depends how close the election is..:mac:
Remember last time, Al Gore called up to "congratulate" GW on GW's victory, then backtracked, getting his panties all in a bunch..ect:angry:

Diamond

and on that same evening when Gore said let's wait until all votes are counted.

W said " My brother guarateed me I would win..."

What an ignorant thing to say!

deep said:

and on that same evening when Gore said let's wait until all votes are counted.

W said " My brother guarateed me I would win..."
!

That took ALOT of Bill Clinton's cocaine money to guarantee Florida.. hansome;):up:

DB9

diamond said:

That took ALOT of Bill Clinton's cocaine money to guarantee Florida.. hansome;):up:

DB9

Bill - cocaine? Oh yea - Hispanics are usually conservative and Republican (per polls). It's the machismo thing.

Per DB9 - Somehow I always end up with the opposites - Republicans - though not conservatives. That way we attend both parties fund raisers. I'm just glad I'm not waiting on the polls myself this Nov.

I would not say that his reelection is assured. The general public, when polled, say that the Bush Administration is only concerned with the war on terrorism and terribly deficient on domestic policy--reminiscent of his father, and he ended up defeated for his second term.

Melon

diamond said:

DB9

Don't you mean Dubya's cocaine money?

*sniff, sniff*

Melon

Back
Top Bottom