Tim McVeigh linked to Iraqi Intelligence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dreadsox said:
What do you think of this? Is it just total BS? Did the FBI under Clinton blow another case?

[/URL]

Peace to all
???

Dunno..
Dunno wha to think anymore..
Scary shit:huh:

DB9

nothing would surprise me anymore if it were true:| i really dont know what to think of it.

It isn't really that much of a stretch; intelligence authorities have been paying increased attention to links between internal U.S. militias and Islamic terrorist groups. It is no secret that some of the redneck "paramilitary training camps" (like the one being searched tonight in Marion, Alabama for links to the D.C. sniper) have also trained Islamic terrorists. Maybe it isn't just BS. Isn't it interesting how racists of all types can make such jolly bedfellows?

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
It isn't really that much of a stretch. Maybe it isn't just BS. Isn't it interesting how racists of all types can make such jolly bedfellows?

~U2Alabama
good pt Bama..

DB9

I recently watched a program that linked the Oklahoma City bombing to Al-Qaeda. It was a pretty strong case. It linked Terry Nichols through the Phillipines to Al-Qaeda.

I believe it.

ah, hell why not???

how long..

wow.. a very interesting article. I wouldn't doubt it, the evidence seems plausible.. it makes me sick, Oklahoma had to happen and then the WTC.. even links that may seem unleading need to be followed.

:scream: :barf: :sigh:

It seems plausible to me. I know of a few Oklahomans who were concerned that John Doe #2 was never found/never pursued. I also remember watching an interview of McVeigh where he said that he was disturbed by his time as a soldier in the Gulf War, elaborating that he didn't enjoy or approve of killing Iraqis whom he thought were just innocent people.

I wonder why international terrorists would choose OKC, though. The WTC seems obvious by comparison. For McVeigh, I think it was supposed to be the fact that OKC ATF agents, based out of the Murrah building, participated in and/or led the charge at Waco, and the bombing was 2? years to the day after the Koresh thing happened. I could be wrong about that, though.

This stuff is so scary.

Ofcourse is it plausible, the CIA did a good job.

And ofcourse it is linked to Iraq, how usefull.

Back
Top Bottom