This might apply to a few people here...new E-Annoyance Law

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoneyAlways said:
yeah, not appropriate, even if you are joking. In fact, even less appropriate in that case. :down:

It was obviously sarcasm

I really fear for your judgment if you thought otherwise.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Yes, because the comparison between someone who had 12 + million people systematically murdered and an internet law is something we should all joke about.

Read the thread.

'Joke' - where was the 'joke'? I made no joke I made a sarcastic response that's all.

Elvis's post (from almost four years ago incidentally) was addressed to people calling each other Nazi's. Have I done that? No I haven't.

I merely made the same point Carek did - but in a sarcastic way. It's absolute nonsense to suggest anything more.

Now please stop following me around the forum and harassing me in this fashion.

financeguy said:
Elvis's post (from almost four years ago incidentally) was addressed to people calling each other Nazi's. Have I done that? No I haven't.

How long ago really doesnt matter, he still feels the same way today about it that he did 4 years ago. I dont think he likes to see the word used in any way except discussing history.

Sicy said:
How long ago really doesnt matter, he still feels the same way today about it that he did 4 years ago. I dont think he likes to see the word used in any way except discussing history.

What word?

financeguy said:

What word?

Why fight such a simple rule?

You know what she means.

The word "Nazi" and all things related for it are hard for many people.

No one is saying you cant use it when pertinant, but its not the wisest or most considerate word or subject to bring up. Especially when the situation does not warrent it.

I dont understand why it always has to be an argument in this bored. It seems like everyone here is too concerned about "loosing face".

Just move on and dont use a subject that is hurtfull unless a situation warrents it or is in a historical setting.

Back
Top Bottom