This is a one lady who women should pattern themselves after.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
diamond said:
It's a commonly held fact in these parts that I'm the resident expert on all things women.

Women
Girls
Ladies

it's true, everyone. diamond absolutely adores the following women ...

450px-Judy_Garland_1947_publ.jpg

341c.jpg

039_6047~Cher-Posters.jpg

vogue.gif

hepburn_0119.jpg

in fact, you can often find him wearing their clothes, trying to figure out their make up techniques, and bouncing around his room with their music playing and singing into his favorite hairbrush.

daddy diamond does love women.

:sexywink:

Irvine511 said:

acting to the fullest potential within the parameters pre-set by men.

a lady holds her own when called to, kicks ass in rare moments when needed.

this is a thread about empowering women, boo boo-so pay attention.

:angry:

VintagePunk said:

For the past few days, I've been reading some internet craziness from a specific fandom where a couple of people have claimed (and they seem completely earnest, like they really believe this!) that they're married to a fictional character on an astral plane.

Perhaps this is where diamond's counselling to women takes place, on some astral plane? :hmm:

diamondology transcends boundries.

<>

Irvine511 said:

so why use antiquated terms like "lady"?

there is a time and a season for everything.

there is a time for a man to be a man or for a man to be a gentleman.

lady is not an antiquated term but only to a few ppl-those few are enmassed in here.

<>

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

Exactly. Which is why we shouldn't rush to conclude that said dispensation of wisdom and counselling takes place on an earthly realm.

agreed to a degree.

there is no doubt we read eachother.

:)
<>

Irvine511 said:

it's true, everyone. diamond absolutely adores the following women ...

450px-Judy_Garland_1947_publ.jpg

341c.jpg

039_6047~Cher-Posters.jpg

vogue.gif

hepburn_0119.jpg

in fact, you can often find him wearing their clothes, trying to figure out their make up techniques, and bouncing around his room with their music playing and singing into his favorite hairbrush.

daddy diamond does love women.

:sexywink:

give me Cher and I will bring her bagels, Madonna and I shall wear her leash.
:ohmy:

diamond said:

lady is not an antiquated term but only to a few ppl-those few are enmassed in here.

Yeah I'm sure it's ONLY to the few enmassed in here. Nothing wrong with being a "lady", but we define that for ourselves. It is the context in which you use terms like here that some people question.

All I know is I come in here with the best of intentions creating a wonderously beautifully written thread on empowering women, and because of the autorship and jealousy of a few inferiorly minded men, who are essentailly boys; there seems to have been a steady stream of flatulation in an attempt to derail the virtue of my intended message.

<>

diamond said:
All I know is I come in here with the best of intentions creating a wonderously beautifully written thread on empowering women, and because of the autorship and jealousy of a few inferiorly minded men, who are essentailly boys; there seems to have been a steady stream of flatulation in an attempt to derail the virtue of my intended message.

<>

Love you too, dbs. :hug:

diamond said:

What's autorship?

I know what flatulation is. Ladies don't speak of such things though-and they hold it in.

Diemen said:

You mean you don't know??

When things get conjugal I often go to the "other place."

Sometimes my heart raves and races uncontrollably, the French refer to this as Petite Mal.

When the smoke clears she's by my side; smiling.

:)

<>

MrsSpringsteen said:

What's autorship?

I know what flatulation is. Ladies don't speak of such things though-and they hold it in.

Authorship, smarty pants.:angry:

There is a time to be a lady, there is a time to be a little girl, there is a time to be both a woman and lady and let them rip appropiately; and then spike the football.
:wink:

<>

i only have one, and if you must know who it is, he goes by the name of:
michealangelobruno9

Listen, I have to depart from this arena for a spell.

Off to the gym, where I have to lose the diamond chunkiness or the new mrs diamond will have no more desire for the diamond funkyness.

out
peace
late
><

diamond said:

Off to the gym, where I have to lose the diamond chunkiness or the new mrs diamond will have no more desire for the diamond funkyness.

You showed us the before photo, you gonna show us the after photo?:sexywink:

Irvine511 said:

acting to the fullest potential within the parameters pre-set by men.

depends on what parameters.

sexism, invented by men, works for both sexes in the 21st century and doesn´t make a female look loike a lady but rather stupid. arguably same goes for men.

isn´t the definition of "lady" a male definition too? i.e. "this is how a lady is supposed to behave".

diamond said:
There is a time to be a lady, there is a time to be a little girl, there is a time to be both a woman and lady
<>

diamond.. there is time??

of course my big strong man i will be your lady when "there is time" (when you want me to) and i will be your little girl when you want me to and i will be your slut and your cook and your mama

uh sometimes i get why they´re sick of being treated like barbies

to avoid any superimposing, i´m not any better, sex sells

Last edited:
My point is I don't have a problem with any gender having the courage to kick ass when the situation is right.

And this person measured this situation correcly and kicked ass appropiately.

Only in FYM do ppl then start to split hairs.

<>

Bono's American Wife said:
That is not sensible clear thinking, that is impulsive, angry thinking, the type that gets people hurt and/or killed. Material possessions can be replaced and are just not worth risking your life over.

:up:

diamond said:
My point is I don't have a problem with any gender having the courage to kick ass when the situation is right.

And this person measured this situation correcly and kicked ass appropiately.

Only in FYM do ppl then start to split hairs.

<>

I don't think she was showing much courage, I think what she did was dangerous. She was lucky the person didn't have a weapon. If I had my belongings tea leafed I wouldn't run after the person. Common sense would tell me to get on the phone to the police rather than put my life, or someone elses, in danger.

Does it bother you that folk here are going to split hairs? Or do you just enjoy riling them up? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom