The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are in some sh*t...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes.. My heart is dropping into my intestines as I write this.. THis is horrible, Yes, every Buc fan wil tell you that DUngy got a raw deal and deserved better.. whether it be a more respectful dismissal, or another year, or what not.. but we all knew that we'd still be good if we got the Tuna.. haha. i just wrote tuna.. anyways, This is bad bad news.. Maybe mariucci will end up there if he doesn't get things together in san fran.. haha.. I was once pushing for him to go to my other fav.. ND.. Dam.. there's problems down there now..

yeah, everyone wanted the Tuna, but regardless it was time for Dungy to go, his players didn't show up for the biggest game of the year (and haven't the past couple of seasons now), and Dungy was so stubborn with regards to the offense, he basically did this to himself; the man who's kicking himself right now is Steve Spurrier, if he had been more patient and waited a few more days before snatching up Dan Snyder's money, he could have had the perfect gig in Tampa...

Mary Schottenheimer will probably step in to coach Tampa now, and he is a fine coach, but he is the same sort of coach as Dungy, and may not be able to address the issues that need addressing on offense

maybe they can lure Jimmy Johnson out of retirement
wink.gif

Since I personally know some of the Buc players, I can tell you that just about all of them were very disapointed how he was fired.
We in Tampa knew that the Glasers did nothing but lie to the people of the Tampa Bay. Their business ethics is so darn right UGLY. They lied to the press during the course of that week and even implying AFTER they fired Dungy that they were still talking a contract with him.

I am personally very happy to see Parcell telling the country how he will not coach the Bucs. This was the slap of the face the Glasers deserved.

Give me Shottenheimer!!!!

Originally posted by bonovista:
Since I personally know some of the Buc players, I can tell you that just about all of them were very disapointed how he was fired.
We in Tampa knew that the Glasers did nothing but lie to the people of the Tampa Bay. Their business ethics is so darn right UGLY. They lied to the press during the course of that week and even implying AFTER they fired Dungy that they were still talking a contract with him.

I am personally very happy to see Parcell telling the country how he will not coach the Bucs. This was the slap of the face the Glasers deserved.

Give me Shottenheimer!!!!

Agreed.. I am glad teh glazers got a nice warm shit dropped on their office desk..

Anywayz, dungy's gonna have a new job soon too.. I had hoped that it was going to be indy. cuz they need a defense and that's it.. but it seems like carolina...

on to watchin the games

Back
Top Bottom