The spirit of Hitler is alive and well

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's a really cute kid. I'm sorry you had that incident......some people get all sorts of sick hang-ups about ethnic backgrounds and such, it's so disgusting. I'm sure the babies in your family are all darling. I love babies!

Awww...what an adorable little girl!

As for the comments about you SC, some people don't have the brains of a turnip. :mad:

The Nazi ideology is always gonna exist I reckon, but the best we can do is try and ignore it and treat these people as insane.

There is NEVER a need or plausible reaosning for a "Perfect Race".

What we must be careful of is the rise of Extremist groups who take adavntage of the changing political climate of the world and use it to popularise Nazi ideals. Beware of Nazi propaganda in disguise.

Beware of fundamentalists of any kind...

The Nazi ideology has been around much before Hitler and will remain probably forever. The idea of a perfect race (yours, obviously) will always make its way through human minds.

I think that some people become Neo Nazis because they're somewhat nostalgic of the III Reich era. It was a very different period in History. And there will always be people that will root for the bad guys, no matter how horrific they were. It's an original thing to do.

I've seen Neo Nazi ads in school once :huh: They were quickly removed, of course (against freedom of speech? I don't know, but it's racist propaganda so I don't care)

I know there are Neo Nazis everywhere, but I always wonder how they can feel this way here, in Canada. 1 out of 4 Canadians is not of French or British descent. It's a melting pot.

U2democrat said:
There's a KKK camp next to our church camp..........:crack:

Whenever there are black kids going to the camp (which is quite often) the KKK drives in their pickup trucks with huge confederate banners in front of the entrance to the church camp shouting all sorts of obscenities. :tsk:

:mad: Are the police aware of these activities? I would think a few police busts of those KKK :censored: might dampen their fire.

http://www.splcenter.org/index.jsp is a watchdog organization. You might find some help there.

I wish there was a Clue Bat big enough to beat every racist over the head with! :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom