The spawn of the devil was born today....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
My friends,

I've no doubt that the name Igal Amir doesn't mean anything to all of you. Therefore, I'd like to give you a brief introduction to one of the most evil and hated people in Israel and tell you why this day will go down in history as one of the blackest in our history.

In a nutshell.......Igal Amir was a old law student attending Bar-Ilan University. He came from a religious home and was raised (or should I say BRAINWASHED) with right-wing doctrine that totally negated any peace talks with our Palestinian neighbours. He received a right-wing education that preached violence and hatred.

On November 4th, 1995, Igal Amir "graduated" and completed his education with honors........He celebrated his graduation by murdering Israeli prime minister Yitzchak Rabin,

A few days ago, Israel commemorated the 12th anniversary of the murder of Yitzchak Rabin and, at the same time, the headlines announced that the murderer, Igal Amir, was expecting his first child to be born in that same week - timing the birth to coincide with the anniversary of the murder (which to him and his twisted way of thinking was NOT a crime).

To make a long story short, today the murderer's son was born. An innocent baby who, through no fault of his, will be forced to live under the cloud of his father's horrible crime. A child who, no doubt, will receive the same hateful education that his father received. A child who will reject the notion of peace and harmony and who will grow in the same polluted atmosphere of hate and intolerance as his father. A child who will be taunted and teased and who will be miserable for the rest of his life.

What a shame that this innocent child should be hated and cursed from the very day he was born. What a shame that the murderer's parents should enjoy their grandchild while the late Yitzchak Rabin lay in his grave unable to enjoy HIS grandchildren. What a shame that the prison authorities allowed this abomination to happen in the first place by granting intimate visits to the murderer and his wife.

You may ask - why am I so angry about this? Well, the answer is easy: With his gun, Igal Amir not only killed our beloved prime minister, but rather he's also responsible for the deaths of hundreds of innocent civillians (on both sides) who were killed when the peace process Rabin started at Oslo was suddenly stopped by the bullets that killed him. Our country hasn't been the same since that cursed November night in 1995.

What gives him the right to procreate? Why should be experience the joys of fatherhood when he's caused so many children to become orphans? Why should he be given anything other than a bed, a crust of bread and a glass of water?

I don't know the answer.

In closing, today is a dark day for Israel and I can only hope and pray that, by some miracle, this child will grow to rebel against his father's evil teachings and become a law-abiding and peaceful citizen of Israel......as improbable as that will be.

By the way, by Jewish law, the male child is circumcized 8 days after the birth. The murderer and his wife planned this birth date in order to celebrate his circumcision on a very significant date.........

November 4th.................

It's odd to hear you speaking so passionately against right-wing doctrine and education.

And don't you think you're being just a wee bit melodramatic with this whole spawn of the devil/dark day for Israel thing?

Diemen said:
It's odd to hear you speaking so passionately against right-wing doctrine and education.

And don't you think you're being just a wee bit melodramatic with this whole spawn of the devil/dark day for Israel thing?

Agreed, on both.

I don't think anyone who's convicted of a capital crime like murder should be allowed conjugal visits.

The only sex this guy should have been having is with a group of bull-queers in prison.

Diemen said:

No doubt...

Back
Top Bottom