The Simple Anti-Candidate Bashing Agreement Super-Fun-Happy Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Yeah lets just post some non-agressive stuff and not argue about it, for those that question the value of a thread like this I say look at any of the papers and talk shows that are really hammering in this last stretch.

I will kick it off here.

I do think that this is a rather good picture.

355900.jpeg

George W. Bush

Noticed how Presidents really age so quickly when they are in office? I know some of it is deliberate (grey hair looks more respectable etc) but not all.... Bush looks like he's put on about 8 years in the last 4. He looks like he's ready to retire :wink:

FYM is a great forum; so many great people on here.

Shoutouts To The Following in No Particular Order

Verte - You Liberal You :wink:
NBCrusader - You arch-conservative :wink:
Dreadsox - The one person that everybody listens to.
Klaus - Post, we miss you.
Sting - Argue the point very well even when its not the most popular
Anitram - What can I say, a voice of sanity; only on FYM could a Kosite and a Lizardoid have decent discussion and sometimes agree.
U2Democrat - keep reaching for that Kedwards victory rainbow.

Yeah there are whole bunch of others out there but still I think that people get along :wave:

Last edited:
And now for something completely different

kittens.jpg

And If You Don't Like It Then

jack-russell-terriers-puppies-19.jpg

Now honestly who doesn't feel a little bit better after seeing that - I just got the super-fun-happy part pinned down.

Thanks for the shout-out. Yeah, I'm one of these pesky liberals. But hey, I also know that without my conservative buddies, our democracy wouldn't work and that'd be disastrous.

Well I guess that is balanced by Edwards I mean just look at the sexy edwards picture thread. That is one beautiful man :wink: he fills me with hope, and a lot of other feelings that are weird and deeply confusing :huh:

Last edited:
cydewaze said:
This thread isn't fair. It's impossible to find a good pic of Kerry. Even his "good" pics are just plain scary. :p
capt.flgh11610242303.battleground_florida_kerry_flgh116.jpg

i kinda liked this one:)

i do hope he wins a little bit because i suppose mrs ketchup will have him sleeping on the couch w/all the money they spent on this endeavor:sexywink:

db9

Jay Leno had the funniest bit about the debates last night. Leno was moderating the debate in a game-show format. He took clips of Kerry and Bush responses at the real debate and made it look like they were responding to Leno's silly questions. It was hilarious. I hope Leno will post this bit on his web site soon.

In case you were wondering, Bush beat the crap out of Kerry.

It's so refreshing to get away from all the seriousness sometimes.

cydewaze said:
This thread isn't fair. It's impossible to find a good pic of Kerry. Even his "good" pics are just plain scary. :p

I like this one:

346730.jpeg

U2democrat said:
there are plenty of good ones of kerry out there. for instance the one of him with me in the 'sexy edwards' thread.

I can't see it for some reason.

A_Wanderer said:
FYM is a great forum; so many great people on here.

Shoutouts To The Following in No Particular Order

NBCrusader - You arch-conservative :wink:

Thanks for the shout out. Occasionally, I get PMs (positive and negative) about my posts, which I also appreciate.

I can understand why I would get the title of "arch-conservative" though in reality, I don't think I match your typical arch-conservative.

I've done a lot of posting in this forum, more so as the election approaches. Frequently, my intent is to challenge the status quo or question the thinking behind a post. This flusters some, others articulate a well-reasoned position - something I learn from and that changes me.

When I see posts like "The media said [blank] happened today = Bush is incompetent" - my reaction is to question the reasoning behind the post.

I will no ill will against any one here, and do look forward for continued spirited debates.

Back
Top Bottom