The Report Of My Death Was An Exaggeration

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
But I am not back yet; I am busy watching the NCAA championship basketball game tonight (Go Hoosiers! although their rim seems to have been defective in the first half), and I will watch "24" tomorrow night, and I will be at church Wednesday night.

Nonetheless, y'all have carried on some interesting threads in my absence, some of which I will revive. Unfortunately, it seems there has also been some hateful vitriol; that's the way it goes, I suppose.

Until my full return, I thought speedracer might enjoy this:

bert2.jpg

~U2Alabama

and, P.S., the quote that serves as the topic of this post is from Mark Twain.

------------------
ah u2bama, i didn't know under the guise of a simple southerner lurks a dibolical evil genius. --tomtom

Hey Bama! You were another absentee I was thinking of the other day.

You best be coming back quick dude, they're dropping like flies 'round 'ere!

Nice to hear from you, Bama! Welcome back...when you get back...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Hmm, haven't the US armed forces any clue whether Bert is alive or dead?

Originally posted by speedracer:
Hmm, haven't the US armed forces any clue whether Bert is alive or dead?

Afghan leader Hamid Karzai announced on Al Jazeera TV today that they may have Bert in custody, and they will deliver him to U.S. authorities as long as he gets the same media exposure as Taliban John.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:

Afghan leader Hamid Karzai announced on Al Jazeera TV today that they may have Bert in custody, and they will deliver him to U.S. authorities as long as he gets the same media exposure as Taliban John.

But what about Ernie? Hmmm.....

This is why I missed you around here-good to have you back.
smile.gif

A recent photo of them looking very happy-and what about those reports of Ernie's death-did he really die? Or were those exaggerations?
biggrin.gif

Btw-I had Bert and Ernie puppets when I was a kid,but I always liked Ernie better.Bert was mean and nasty...

bert.jpg

That is an older picture; look at Bert's unibrow and compare to the one in his recent photo with The Osama. The one in your picture was taken before he started having the unibrow groomed.

I am opposed to tattoos and have none.

But those photos are mostly older; I think the mug shot is the most recent one. He was arrested for protesting without a permit after Clinton's 1997 bombing campaign in Sudan & Afghanistan, as this is when he initiated his ties to The Osama. Notice the unibrow.

~U2Alabama

I see this as another conspiracy of the media!

You constantly here about this Walker charachter who ran off to join Osama, but you do not hear anything about Bert - a powerful "media" figure. I believe the young Walker may have been influenced by Bert at an early age to join the terrorists.

I fear Bert and the other possible media charachters and muppets that may be activiated to spread terror throughout the U.S. - where is McCarthy when you need a good witch hunt!?

Back
Top Bottom