The Phelps Family on Tyra Banks Show.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay....:huh: I'm baptist and are no where near the philosophy of these 3 women!

Christians and believers are supposed to love everyone, their brothers and sisters, non - believers, believers, gays, straight, poor, rich, etc. These women are so off in their beliefs they would make others afraid of any kind of religion. :|

The Phelps family is the only group of people whom I've never met before, but actually get physically angry at when I hear them speak.

Fuck them. I hope Hell exists, just for them. :D

I don't understand the point of having them as guests. Not like Tyra Banks, the great communicator :)rolleyes: ), is going to convince those two brainwashed kids that what they're doing is wrong. It just served as more publicity for those freaks.

Angela Harlem said:
agressive christians :cute:

I'm loving my week in a red state! It's just not Thanksgiving without racism, homophobia, and comments about how white male heterosexual Christians are the most persecuted minority in the world. :love:

Diemen said:
I don't understand the point of having them as guests. Not like Tyra Banks, the great communicator :)rolleyes: ), is going to convince those two brainwashed kids that what they're doing is wrong. It just served as more publicity for those freaks.

Exactly.

Why give them a platform from which to spew their idiocy?

Back
Top Bottom