The newsmedia in this war...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with Michael on this one *gasp* (hehe) - CBC has the best television coverage..

As far as on-line reading however, I'll have to say the Guardian (www.guardian.co.uk) and the Independent (www.independent.co.uk) - the latter has fantastic commentators!

I'm trying to see if I can get CNN pulled from my cable...it puts me in such a foul mood!

I read The International Herald Tribune. Don't have TV up here on my Alp. lol. And I get some news from here. :eek: So consider the burden upon you.

The Wanderer said:
Michael, I dont understand your signature, are you Michael or is somebody else him?
No, see, the way it works is I'm actually a clone. I've been sent here to discuss with you various issues of the day, U2 included, and the real Michael is off galavanting in the real world, doing real things, getting drunk, that sort of thing. That's the need for the disclaimer. He wants to cover up his drunk sorry ass in case I say something incriminating on his behalf. It's a shame, really. You think he could stick up for himself, using his own opinion. What a spinless fool *shakes head in disgust* Oh well, I will say this for him: without him, I wouldn't be here.

On as serious note, Wanderer, the disclaimer is a joke, based on the fact that I hate stating my opinion at times. The "Michael Griffiths" on line is almost a character, almost an alias for me. Even thought it's my real name, people don't see the person behind it. To make a long story short (which I haven't done a good job of so far, I must admit), in the disclaimer, I've put my name in quotes to signify the alias, and the next use of my name in the disclaimer is without quotes, signifying the real Michael. I'm not sure if you noticed the fact that one has quotes, and the other doesn't. It's subtle, and you have to notice it in order to pick up on what I'm trying to do I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom