The most trusted NEWS source in America?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with that post and what pfan said yesterday. That about sums it up for me.

And the abortion part. Oh man, don't even get me started. The only abortion that's okay is my abortion!

War on Easter | Sean Hannity on Lady Gaga | Video | Mediaite

Lady Gaga’s new song Judas has predictably upset a number of Christian groups, who seem “unhappy about how much disrespect is being shown towards the Christian faith.” This was the news peg to a panel discussion last night led by Sean Hannity, in a segment entitled “War on Easter,” conveniently airing on Maundy Thursday (the day in which Christians observe the Last Supper of Jesus Christ in which Judas is revealed to be…well, Judas.) Product placement?

The at-times outrageous debate featured the sort of trumped up indignation and shouting that goes into classic cable news pablum, but the panelists debating the topic seemed particularly heated (even though they weren’t exactly debating the same topic. At one point, host Hannity revealed that he “didn’t really care about” Lady Gaga and avowed atheist Ricky Gervais (who was also featured in the alleged war on Christians). This led at least one viewer to wonder why six minutes of precious cable news air time was being dedicated to comments made by individuals that the host didn’t care about?

As panelist Mercedes Colwin correctly pointed out, these sorts of lightening rod comments (and songs) are the sort of controversies that bring attention and move units; whether it’s CD sales, box office tickets, or eyeballs that appeal to advertisers on Hannity. Everyone’s a winner. Happy Easter!

Real Christians wouldn't worry about this shit.

Using your faith to sell your show? Jesus turned over tables in the temple about that...

Have you no shame FOX, have you no shame Sean?

You worship yourself and the $$$, don't pretend to be anything else.

As panelist Mercedes Colwin correctly pointed out, these sorts of lightening rod comments (and songs) are the sort of controversies that bring attention and move units; whether it’s CD sales, box office tickets, or eyeballs that appeal to advertisers on Hannity. Everyone’s a winner. Happy Easter!

Pardon me...:barf:

I really hate media whores. All media whores.

What it says is..

j4nnj1.jpeg

I just don't know which gif of aggravation to pick. So I'll post a bunch to sum up.

(put behind tags to save those who care not for such tomfoolery)

picardhk5.jpg

gif.gif

dailyshowgofuckyourself.gif

ew-3c-1.gif

OMG-you cannot make this stuff up. I know it's not THE Fox News, just an affiliate. But still. You can mix up Obama and Osama in simple misspeak..but President? He rose from the dead to walk to the podium to announce that he's dead. He really is freakin amazing.

In his excitement following President Obama's speech Sunday night announcing the death of Osama Bin Laden, one Washington, D.C. Fox news anchor misspoke...a lot.

"President Obama speaking from the East Room of the White House," the anchor says as the president walks away from the podium, "telling the nation and the world that President Obama is, in fact, dead."

The video shows his stunned co-anchor quickly realize the mistake. She tries to get his attention, although he continues before realizing what he said.

YouTube - President Obama is DEAD!!?? FAIL!

Supposedly there might be several "love children" . The sociopaths will really have a field day with that. Poor Arnold.

Bill O'Reilly Blames the Internet for Arnold Schwarzenegger's Downfall - Gawker

"Bill O'Reilly opened the Factor tonight with a comment on the Arnold Schwarzenegger love child scandal. So what did the Fox News host—who had to deal with his own very embarrassing sex scandal a few years ago—have to say about the drama in California?

After starting off by saying that Schwarzenegger is ultimately at fault for the consequences of his actions, he argued that the reason most politicians get brought down down by scandals involving their personal lives is because of "cowardly sociopaths" on the Internet who "hide in the weeds in their basements" and write "the most vile things" about them. Because the Internet put Schwarzenegger's condom-free penis into his housekeeper and forced him to keep it from his family for 14 years?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom