The Moderators of FYM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I just read some posts of the King and Angela Harlem.

I absolutely don?t want (or need) to lick anyone?s ass.

I have to say I am very pleased of what and in which way you are posting, mods, to make us all understand that we want a stress free FYM. We can see that you are not stating your political, but your mods opinion, and that you are not siding with anyone especially.

Thank you. :up:

I believe that this forum would be the hardest to mod. Kudos to those of you who volunteer your time to do so. :)

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
We can see that you are not stating your political, but your mods opinion, and that you are not siding with anyone especially.
I have always wondered about that one
whether people can tell something is a mods opinion instead of a personal one (if there really is a line, most has to do with being civil to eachother)

about everytime I've closed a thread in FYM someone mails me claiming that I am either "anti conservative" or "pro conservative"

the idea that a thread is closed because certain forum rules have been broken doesn't even seem to cross anyone's mind

thank you for starting this thread though :)

Last edited:
Re: Re: The Moderators of FYM

Salome said:
I have always wondered about that one
whether people can tell something is a mods opinion instead of a personal one (if there really is a line, most has to do with being civil to eachother)

Personally I don't think I've ever thought threads got closed because a mod didn't like the politics being discussed there. There have been some pretty heated discussions here and those threads have never been closed unless the discussion turned into name-calling or insults etc. It must be hard to know where to draw the line between people having disagreements with someone else's ideas and people resorting to insulting each other personally, I guess it's not always as obvious as people calling each other idiots or stupid or whatever else, it can be more subtle than that.

I'll stop rambling now - nice thread hiphop :)

I come here only to-
Offer a differnt perspective and try and explain why:)
Find out why others feel differently than I and the USA:yes:
See if on an issue that a consenus could be met:)

Iam here also to set the record straight for misguided folk-
and
will break fingers when necessary if asked by the Mods;)

thank u-
diamond

Back
Top Bottom