The Food Police Back Off from Skittles Bust

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Haven. :rolleyes:
The same city that Ok' d issuing identification cards to illegal aliens last year so they could use city services and open bank accounts.

This is the stupidity that comes with electing only Democratic mayors since 1954.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to figure out what is more stupid: The district's ban and initial school decision, or your comment.

INDY500 said:
New Haven. :rolleyes:
The same city that Ok' d issuing identification cards to illegal aliens last year so they could use city services and open bank accounts.

This is the stupidity that comes with electing only Democratic mayors since 1954.

Didn't realize you'd ever been to New Haven...

Vincent Vega said:
I'm just trying to figure out what is more stupid: The district's ban and initial school decision, or your comment.

Let's not start a fight. If you guys want to debate something, fine, but to just call his comment stupid really isn't going to get anywhere.

I'm glad they let the kid off the hook, as I think the punishment was a bit over the top for something as innocent as that. However, how does a student, particularly the class vice-president who you'd think would truly be aware of things, not realize that having Skittles in school is against the rules when the candy ban has been in place since 2003? :shrug:

When my son was in middle school an honors student was expelled for going to school with blue hair. All the parents protested by sending their kids to school with blue hair. The school tried to crack down by giving the students detention but as the numbers grew the school backed down. The ironic thing is that when I went to the same school it one of my classmates was the creator of Bevis and Butthead. The real Bevis and Butthead were there too and they were always stoned.

Back
Top Bottom