The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy Giuliani. Chris Christie. Newt Gringrich. I want to puke.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

i want to do all of the drugs i possess right now.

that's a lot. and a really nice variety, too.

but i have to work tomorrow. shit.

DaveC, how's the giant eye rolling coming along?

Do you understand how the electoral college works? Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

On a seperate note, I feel as though Ive been filleted. I feel utterly hollow inside. Trump has won, and there are more than rnough enablers who should be beyond ashamed.

This was a post-truth election if there ever was one. It didnt matter what Trump said, it didnt matter what he did. He got more and more popular and now the world groans in anticipation of the shitstorm that's about to be unleashed.

DaveC, how's the giant eye rolling coming along?

Do you understand how the electoral college works? Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

how about you go fuck yourself?

you wanna throw shit tonight?

let's go. i'm reeeeally in the mood. bring it.

Last edited:
how about you go fuck yourself?

you wanna throw shit tonight?

let's go. i'm reeeeally in the mood. bring it.

Oh you added more. And youre in the mood!

How about this. We are both upset about the election for the same reasons. Now it's your turn. Try and beat that!

Oh you added more. And youre in the mood!

How about this. We are both upset about the election for the same reasons. Now it's your turn. Try and beat that!

beat what? you're the one who came barging in here for no other reason than to be a smug asswipe to me. i've been here all night taking my licks for being wrong.

Dave, this pattern of yours of going off on people that run you the wrong way needs to stop. Take a break if you're getting this wound up. Maybe do some of your drugs (not the uppers).

The upsides:

1. Trump doesn't want more war
2. Trump doesn't seem to care about gay people one way or the other, I'll take being left alone

I think that's about it.

Last edited:
Dave, this pattern of yours of going off on people needs to stop. Take a break if you're getting this wound up. Maybe do some of your drugs (not the uppers).

if someone comes into this (or any) thread for the explicit and open purpose of being an asshole to me, you better believe they're going to get it right back.

if someone comes into this (or any) thread for the explicit and open purpose of being an asshole to me, you better believe they're going to get it right back.

Believe it or not that wasn't why I came here, but considering how childishly you reacted to my initial utterly innocuous comment about the FBI potentially ruining the election for Clinton, I don't think you should be too surprised that I bring it up.

Nevertheless, if you get that wound up about what I have to say, me being an utter non-entity that likely shares around 95% of the same view points as you, then you might want to ask yourself if it's worth it. I don't think I'm really worth getting worked up over.

i guess so, if you wanna say that nelson muntz "calls out" the simpsons by going "ha ha" :rolleyes:

I think most would agree that my calling out of you was far less interesting and nowhere near as intellectually expansive as Nelson's catchphrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom