The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just comparing figures to 2012, Clinton did really poorly compared to Obama in previously liberal areas. Underperforming all around.

gary johnson has had his name in every single result screen on CNN and they haven't mentioned his name one single time.

Just comparing figures to 2012, Clinton did really poorly compared to Obama in previously liberal areas. Underperforming all around.

Crazy how the "let's go after Republicans who might not like Trump eschewing dog whistles instead of leftists who were rallied by Bernie Sanders" strategy didn't work at all.

I still think Hillary will eak this out

However bad of a candidate people seem to be saying she is, that is not the problem,
the problem
she's not a good person to be president because she really is corrupt

Crazy how the "let's go after Republicans who might not like Trump eschewing dog whistles instead of leftists who were rallied by Bernie Sanders" strategy didn't work at all.

Part of the reason I didn't vote for her. Just not enthused by what she had on offer. Of course, had I been in a swing state I would have had my arm twisted into it.

Being in California like you my vote doesn't matter what I do take pride in saying how I did vote I take pride in not voting for George W. Bush
If somehow she wins you can take pride in saying you did not vote for her

Sorry friends, but it's time.

14947408_10103045223155761_2299450577739783204_n.jpg

There's still a ways to go yet in counting up the ballots in places like Ohio and North Carolina, though, right? There's still around half or so of each state's reporting left to go? Could they still turn around?

Please, somebody tell me something good here, 'cause I'm really feeling queasy.

There's still a ways to go yet in counting up the ballots in places like Ohio and North Carolina, though, right? There's still around half or so of each state's reporting left to go? Could they still turn around?

Please, somebody tell me something good here, 'cause I'm really feeling queasy.

Looks like it all comes down to Michigan at this point.

Why are we holding our breath? I thought she was up huge in the polls for those states

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So the scenario where voters send a clear and brutal message to Trump's campaign of fear, hate and dishonesty, that's gone, right? Even if Clinton wins, that mandate of hope is gone? Or is it too soon for such pessimism?

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom