The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to extend an early happy holidays and New Year to our Trump supporters before you take a coincidental sabbatical from the forum.

We'll see you guys in January :up:

You also thinking Trump might show up to the inauguration and refuse to leave?

i’m very proud of my children. I mean, i’m just looking at them right now, as an example for your show. But i’m very proud. Because don and eric and ivanka and—you know, to a lesser extent because she just got out of school, out of college—but, uh, tiffany, who has also been so terrific. I mean, they work so hard.

#maga

You're right about that, yeah-it'd be awesome if we COULD get sweeping national legislation passed regarding that issue and take care of it once and for all.

But for now, at least, if this helps get some momentum going in terms of energizing gun control organizations and supporters, it'll be something to start with.

State by state is far more practical an approach to generate change.

you are talking about the Americans that won two world wars, then came together to work hard in the economic engine that led the world for decades,
of course some of those other people you mention believe in hard too, and don't believe that the government (other people, tax payers) owe them something, and will join in with the deplorables

You're the worst.

CwwgmjLXcAEbJ1U.jpg

#trust

What's the probability that at least one woman in the Trump immediate family didn't vote for him? 50%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom