The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANN Coulter remains a pathetic human being who is also fucking dumb.

[TWEET]795833821501460480[/TWEET]

She is a garbage person.

Though it's nice to see that she thinks Donald and his kidlets shouldn't be able to vote.

The blacks don't have dads, therefore are missing 2 grandparents.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Multiply that by 3/5 and they're barely over 1 of the required 4.

But uh yeah, my point was that "at least" doesn't make sense. It implies you can have more than 4.

In line now. Voting for statehood, against neo-fascism, for pantsuits, against snake oil.

What a time to be alive.

But uh yeah, my point was that "at least" doesn't make sense. It implies you can have more than 4.

So people called her out on it and she responded nonsensically that you have 8 great-grandparents. Like how is that relevant?

Cwv34mhXUAA-53k.jpg

Line around the block trying to get in to vote in a state where the outcome is already known. I've been on like for 20 minutes and barely moved, yet somehow I just saw Amp go to the front of the line with a number on his hand.

RIGGED!

Is there any paper-dolling going on?

It is far too early in the morning over here for how much you all have me laughing today.

I need it, too, so thank you :hug:

Is there a live updating map I can follow that's not on Politico's website?

Which is pretty much what is expected in New England.

New Hampshire is not the New Hampshire of old. Many Massachusetts residents have moved across the border in recent decades. Southern NH is very blue while rural northern NH remains red like Maine. There are a lot more folks in southern NH however.

Maine will most likely split their vote. Southern ME is becoming more like us in Southern NH.

But yes, this is why NH has been more blue of late.

Step parents? Divorced and remarried white people are the real American family.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So people called her out on it and she responded nonsensically that you have 8 great-grandparents. Like how is that relevant?

Hahaha and you have 16 great great grandparents. And by this logic... well, proving where your great great great great grandparents were born would be rather fun.

Trump Jr just posted a photo of his ballot, which is illegal under New York law. Where did they find these people???

Every time someone calls Trump Orange Donnie, I wonder when the Bad Ronnie alt is coming back out to tell us it's all been a dream/nightmare.

In regards to other ballot measures up for a vote today, this news sounds promising:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gun-control-measures-expected-win-four-states-112019002.html

In Maine and Nevada, residents will vote on whether to mandate universal background checks for firearm sales, including private handgun transactions.

If those two measures pass, half of all Americans would live in states that have such expanded checks. Eighteen states and Washington, D.C., have already approved similar laws.

Voters in Washington state, meanwhile, will consider allowing judges to bar people from possessing guns if they pose a danger to themselves or to others, such as accused domestic abusers. In California, a referendum would ban large-capacity ammunition magazines and require certain people to pass a background check to buy ammunition.

The U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment protects the right to bear arms, and gun rights advocates fiercely contest any attempt to restrict that freedom.

The votes in Republican-leaning Maine and Nevada represent a key test of the gun control movement's decision to turn to a state-by-state strategy after efforts to pass nationwide legislation failed in Congress.

Here's hoping the strategy works :up:.

Just got an email from Moneycorp, who I have an exchange account with.

They're closing their services during the election, due to the uncertainty of the market. ie they're afraid of buying your USD and having it sit on their table if Trump wins, and having its value fall through the floor.

I guess. I know I'm a broken record, but state by state is responsible for the ease of access to guns in Chicago. Thanks, Indiana.

You're right about that, yeah-it'd be awesome if we COULD get sweeping national legislation passed regarding that issue and take care of it once and for all.

But for now, at least, if this helps get some momentum going in terms of energizing gun control organizations and supporters, it'll be something to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom