The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KbGAk.png

Interesting you have Maine going Trump but NH Clinton

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Look, dude, I put that map together in about 10 seconds, I haven't the slightest clue.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1478590397.699838.jpg

I know that Arizona probably isn't going to go blue, but I'm hoping increased Latinx turnout flips it.

Dixville Notch has voted, folks. We can all go home.

Results, via the Guardian:

Hillary Clinton: 4 votes

Donald Trump: 2 votes

Gary Johnson: 1 vote

Mitt Romney (write-in!): 1 vote

Turnout: 8

It's the unexpected resurgence of R-Money! He'll sweep all fifty states and be president!

LuckyNumber7, in your opinion, which appears a hell of a lot better educated than mine, which of the polls should I/we be looking at with the most faith?

Again, I'm no expert. Just stick to the well established polling firms, know their biases, and look at their sample sizes.

Trump's next wife.

Too old. Probably not even a 6. But does she have a daughter?

Line around the block trying to get in to vote in a state where the outcome is already known. I've been on like for 20 minutes and barely moved, yet somehow I just saw Amp go to the front of the line with a number on his hand.

RIGGED!

Is there any paper-dolling going on?

He's peaking at the moment of decision

This reminds me of all the folks in comment sections across the internet saying, "I've only met Trump supporters, so I just don't understand all these polls showing Killery is ahead."

So this is a thing, featuring Rob Crow of indie rockers Pinback and, on vocals, Travis Ryan of the deathgrind band Cattle Decapitation: Anal Trump is the grindcore band you need this US election - Metal Hammer

repare your ears for the next big thing in political extreme metal, it's the San Diego grindcore duo Anal Trump.

Taking obvious cues from the much missed noisemongers Anal Cunt (or AxCx if you don't want to offend your nan), Rob and Travis Trump are keeping the spirit of Seth Putnam alive with their savage aural assaults, dripping in satire, irony and naughty words.

For those of you who need some context on grindcore's "finest", this is what they're parodying: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_Cunt#Lyrics

Anal Cunt are a recurring punchline in extreme music, so I can't stop laughing.

Interesting you have Maine going Trump but NH Clinton

Which is pretty much what is expected in New England.

New Hampshire is not the New Hampshire of old. Many Massachusetts residents have moved across the border in recent decades. Southern NH is very blue while rural northern NH remains red like Maine. There are a lot more folks in southern NH however.

I'm safely in Toronto for Election Day. Questioning whether or not I'll leave Canada depending on the outcome.

Is nobody talking about how the Orange Man totally made up a story during a campaign stop in New England about how Tom Brady called him with an endorsement, and Bill Belichick wrote him a letter?

Both of which sounded like Trump actually wrote himself. My favorite part was in the letter from Billbo, he mentions the unfair "slanted" media coverage or whatever.

Clearly Trump took a play out of Clinton's book after several high profile endorsements from Beyoncé/Jay Z/LeBron/etc etc etc.

This is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Its a fairly hot topic here this morning.
Brady said on his weekly radio interview Monday morning the he had not voted yet. Early voting closed Friday in MA, so his only option if he was truthful is to vote today, so either Brady or Trump is lying. Goodell has suspended Brady 44 games as a result.

And anyone who know Belichick knows those are not his words that Orange Donnie read yesterday in Cow Hampshire. Bill might have said good luck, but the rest is "Trumped up". (See Hillary, that's how you parody his name).

Last edited:
Is nobody talking about how the Orange Man totally made up a story during a campaign stop in New England about how Tom Brady called him with an endorsement, and Bill Belichick wrote him a letter?

Both of which sounded like Trump actually wrote himself. My favorite part was in the letter from Billbo, he mentions the unfair "slanted" media coverage or whatever.

Clearly Trump took a play out of Clinton's book after several high profile endorsements from Beyoncé/Jay Z/LeBron/etc etc etc.

This is embarrassing.

There are people on this forum voting for Donald Trump.

There are people on this forum voting for Donald Trump.

Yes and it's so terribly sad that after coming this far, after all the shit he's done, they're okay with someone who is a 100% conman.

If you're voting for Donald Trump and this isn't the most explicit, straightforward example of Trump pulling something out of his ass to benefit him, I think you're deluded. Open your eyes, guys. You've been taken for a ride. I know it's embarrassing to have to admit you got conned, but swallow your pride and stop being fucking stupid.

I'm bringing Leo to the polls wearing a Hilary 2016 onesie. Hopefully we make it out alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom