The End is Nigh: US Presidential Election Thread Part XVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm as stunned as anyone else, but I don't think the last part is true.

Trumpism appears to have drawn an over performance amongst exurban and rural whites. I don't think a Cruz or a Kasich would have done the same.

There's an ugliness here, and Trump knows what it is.

You don't get it 2008 was her time, she would've been a good president in 2008 she didn't have the baggage she has now, and this would've been the time for Obama
, and he would've easily won now,with more experience, been a better president.
2008 the spoiled children whined, called Hillary corrupt, stamp their feet.
and now the chickens come home to roost

CNN calling Virginia for Clinton.

They show 167 Trump, 122 Clinton.

AP shows (thanks, DirecTV!) 168 for Trump, 109 for Clinton (not counting VA).

I don't know who I should be paying attention to. I'm defaulting to CNN, but they annoy me greatly.

At the top of the hour Hillary will get a lot of blue states on the West Coast she will get California, WA, Oregon
Trump wii get ID

If either Wisconsin or Michigan drops to Trump it's over. Hilary would have to somehow pull off Arizona.

If Hilary can hang on in both states, then she is still in good shape as long as she holds Nevada.

I'm not enjoying Facebook right now. I honestly think this might be what brings me to a social media break. Maybe not if Clinton wins, but this divide is not going to let up, and I just can't scroll through and see people be terrible to each other online anymore.

What is going to happen with the popular vote Hillary is going to pick up bunch of votes on the west coast it's going to narrow quite a bit

Why does it take so long to count votes?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Don't worry - when President Trump does nothing regarding climate change, Florida will be the first to go.

(stole that from Twitter)

It's actually over, isn't it

For Clinton? Yep.

Oh well. We deserve this. Apparently from the news people without a degree decide the fate of the nation.

I don't agree.

What we're seeing is an overwhelming turnout by rural whites. Trump's message drew these people out in a way a Marco Rubio or John Kasich could never have done.

That this is the follow up to 8 years of the first black president in our history is incredibly disheartening, even if she comes back and pulls this out.

Glorified hyperbole.

These are the folks that didn't understand the difference between locker room talk and assault, the ones that couldn't see the difference between offensive language and fantasizing about an assassination, the ones that said they couldn't support only to praise the next week, they constantly swept racism under the rug when white but were quick to label it racist if you were black; if the match is lit we know who lit it. And that's only in here; the ignorance, fear, and hatred beyond the walls of this forum are even worse.

We all knew it was there, we just didn't want to admit how numerous they were.

I have a 4:30am wake up call, so goodnight, but I have a feeling the world will be different tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom