The Boy Who Cried Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
www.theboywhocriediraq.com

I found this site recently and read most of what it says and wondered: is this actually true?

I know many of you are more aware of the goings-on in this world so i thought I should consult with you, if not only to start a conversation about this.
I say George Bush Junior just cuts the bullshit already and just uses all the Iraqi oil to buy a fucking Death Star.

Thought that was interesting.

Last edited:
You know your off the deep end when you see;

1), a Carthage plant figured out how to turn turkey byproducts into diesel fuel.

2) Saddam Hussein's American-funded government

3) Vice President of the United States Dick Cheney, or "Evil Sadistic Murderer" for short

4) That sort of imperialism would surpass the Third Reich's wildest dreams. It would make the Roman Empire look like a militia. That sort of imperialism would equate to world domination, and how long can an empire exist when the entire world is against them?

Oil conspiracy, sadistic inhuman leaders, US Soldiers being stormtroopers commiting genocide.... the list goes on.

This is pretty much total trash that does no justice to those that opposed the Iraq war on sound reasoning. It seems to me that it was written by a self-important malcontent who feels that he is the only one in the world who knows about the massive conspiracy and must wear a tin-foil hat to protect himself from the evil zionazi satelites.

Or George Bush Junior. Who is he? There is no George Bush Jr.

Of course, it is yet another thing the extremists have wrong.:huh:

If what you quoted is from the article, and they are calling him Jr. then I am not wasting my time reading it.

I haven't read the entire website, but so far what I've read has been factually accurate, even if the interpretation is somewhat unorthodox in places. I think it's like every other source of information, you need to read it critically and not accept its conclusions without question.

BrownEyedBoy said:
I think he's trying to satirize (sp?) GW by using the Jr. thing, but that's just me, Dreadsox.

It's not just you, I took it that way as well. It's no different from people calling him Dubya or any other of the less flattering nicknames he's picked up.

And when you call somebody by his first and last name (as is common) it is a good thing to use the distinction of Jr. This to not 'confuse' him with his father, George Bush Sr.

So what's wrong with that?

George Herbert Walker Bush is not a SR. George Walker Bush is not a Jr. They do not bear the same name.

The term Junior has been applied to the son to make it seem like he is a little KID incapable of leading or making decisions without the father. In my opinion, if I am going to take someone serioulsy, in their evaluation of the man, they are not going to call him JR.

Then good luck appreciating the drums on the new U2 album, played by Larry Mullen Jr.

Knows that George Bush and George Bush are not the same person

Back
Top Bottom