The Bigly 2016 US Presidential Election Thread, Part XV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the comments on the kelly/newt youtube clip. What the?? The venom and intolerance and insanity of these Trump supporters is baffling. Who are these people? I mean really. I know elections are polarising but this is nuts.
These are americans. But other than the lack of allah rhetoric and they kinda sound like isis extremists.
I'm truly baffled, as a non american. How does 40 per cent of a wealthy, educated, first-world country believe this stuff?

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

The weirdest part was when he was like "YOURE FASCINATED BY SEX!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Likely the most insulting part, too. A last ditch effort to throw her under the bus.

Oh oh oh, and nobody on that show mentioned how perv boy Newt married is teacher right after graduating high school, probably because she got pregnant. He was just fascinated with sex.

Oh and nobody on that show mentioned that Newt's newt didn't stay in his pants, and he cheated on his cancer stricken wife while she was in the hospital and filed for divorce and married his new fascinating wife a mere six months later. She was a renewal. Cancer free and much younger. Congressional aide, you see (sound familiar?).

But soon she too also got old. And nobody on the show talked about this, but he cheated on his second congressional aide wife for a new congressional aide wife. She was (23 years) younger, and a hot blonde congressional aide with a sexy name of Callista.

This man has no right to inappropriately call anyone out for sexual fascination, as clearly he could never keep it in his pants.

Likely the most insulting part, too. A last ditch effort to throw her under the bus.

Oh oh oh, and nobody on that show mentioned how perv boy Newt married is teacher right after graduating high school, probably because she got pregnant. He was just fascinated with sex.

Oh and nobody on that show mentioned that Newt's newt didn't stay in his pants, and he cheated on his cancer stricken wife while she was in the hospital and filed for divorce and married his new fascinating wife a mere six months later. She was a renewal. Cancer free and much younger. Congressional aide, you see (sound familiar?).

But soon she too also got old. And nobody on the show talked about this, but he cheated on his second congressional aide wife for a new congressional aide wife. She was (23 years) younger, and a hot blonde congressional aide with a sexy name of Callista.

This man has no right to inappropriately call anyone out for sexual fascination, as clearly he could never keep it in his pants.

Seriously, how the fuck does this disgusting man think he can moralise about ANYTHING?

Megyn Kelly is a brutal FOX shill who has done years of damage. She is part of the machine that created the Trump monster, and now he's turned on his creator. Poetic.

Seriously, how the fuck does this disgusting man think he can moralise about ANYTHING?

The better question is how the fuck he was able to end up with all these wives and mistresses.

The rumor has always been that he left the first wife because he had Presidential aspirations and had shared that he didn't think she was good looking enough for a first lady. So he upgraded to a better model. I guess Calista is v3.0?

MADONNA SAYS SHE "WILL GIVE YOU A BLOWJOB" IF YOU VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON

"One more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy: if you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob — and I am good," Madonna said, adding that, "I'm not a douche and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact and I do swallow" -- thumbs up, et al.

Bill Clinton

"I’ll be the First Volunteer. I hope to be the best free labor she’s got."

I hope you are rolling your eyes at Clinton and not me. That is a patently ridiculous thing to say. One could even suggest it's the sort of thing that validates a lot of the leftist concerns about her?

You'll get no argument from anyone rational about who should win the battle of Clinton vs. Trump, so let's not make this about that.

I don't believe I've ever made much of an argument for voting for Trump

I just take issue with people saying Hillary 2016 is a good, decent, or even fair candidate, she's got to be one of the worst.

I believe W to be the worst candidate ever for president, if you want to put Trump on the list- fine, if it's the top three you should also include Hillary 2016 Clinton on the top 3 worst ever candidates list.

I do take some relief that most of you in here that are voting for Hillary said, you are choosing the lesser evil, at least you are admitting you are voting for evil, we do agree on something

Last edited:
As long as people are actually willing to voice their anger if Hillary tries to pass some fracking legislation, engage in pointless military intervention or cut our Social Security benefits as part of some Grand Bargain with the GOP, then that's all good.

But if you're actually going to vote for her and just go along with whatever she wants (which has been a problem among hardcore Democrats for decades now_, then you are not just voting for the lesser of two evils but being entirely complicit in any wrongdoing that she attempts to accomplish.

And nobody in this thread is naive enough to think that she'll be able to pass left-leaning legislation with the GOP-leaning House. Or deny that in turn she'll want to "get something done" and sell out the left by pushing forward bills that Republicans are in love with. All we are going to get from this Presidency is automatic obstruction from the GOP and her willingness to sell us down the river if that's her only option. Do not be complacent, she must be stopped. An "effective" Clinton Presidency with a long list of accomplishments is essentially a Republican Presidency thanks to the GOP House.

And nobody in this thread is naive enough to think that she'll be able to pass left-leaning legislation with the GOP-leaning House. Or deny that in turn she'll want to "get something done" and sell out the left by pushing forward bills that Republicans are in love with.

Ah yes, compromise is a dirty word, right?

Do not be complacent, she must be stopped.

Insert mega eye roll gif here.

[TWEET]791315326042533889[/TWEET]

This Trump defeat is only going to feel good for a short time.

Like 15 minutes, if that.

There will be a minute of relief that Donald's campaign of shit is over then followed by further despair.

I don't think a Trump presidency is any real possibility however, and Hillary may as well be President right now the way things are tracking.

Not sure I can roll my eyes any harder.

Meanwhile, I just had to leave a doctor's appointment that it took me two months to get in to in the first place, because there was a three person wait in front of me and I didn't bring enough money with me to pay for the parking. Ugh. I just love it.

Ah yes, compromise is a dirty word, right? .

This thread's definition of compromise has been brought up time and again with a lot of us pointing out the ridiculousness of it.

The Republicans don't compromise. They will not remotely support anything left leaning. Therefore there is no compromise.

If she gets Republicans to support her on anything, it's right-leaning legislation. End of. This isn't rocket science but simple logic based on a recent history of GOP obstructionism.

If the GOP goes along with a goal of Hillary Clinton, it's capitulation on her part, not compromise.

I don't believe I've ever made much of an argument for voting for Trump

I just take issue with people saying Hillary 2016 is a good, decent, or even fair candidate, she's got to be one of the worst.

I believe W to be the worst candidate ever for president, if you want to put Trump on the list- fine, if it's the top three you should also include Hillary 2016 Clinton on the top 3 worst ever candidates list.

I do take some relief that most of you in here that are voting for Hillary said, you are choosing the lesser evil, at least you are admitting you are voting for evil, we do agree on something

this might be the dumbest post you've ever made, and that's saying something.

i'm getting really damn sick of this insinuation that somehow a hillary presidency is going to spell doom for america, just in a different way than trump would. "the worst candidate ever", "she's evil", "further despair", like seriously, fuck off. you clearly don't know what true "evil" is, and if you think she's even in the bottom 100 of worst candidates ever then you might as well just post "i know nothing at all about american history" because you're broadcasting that you're a complete idiot. george wallace? andrew jackson? you honestly think she's that much worse than any of the idiots who ran for the GOP nomination this time? hell fucking no. "evil", jesus tapdancing christ. like she's just the white lady version of robert fucking mugabe (or idi amin, or pol pot, or whatever other corrupt tinpot third-world dictator) or someshit. it's so goddam asinine that i instantly lose all respect for the intelligence of a person who seriously thinks that way, because it's absolutely fucking brain-dead stupid.

Last edited:
As long as people are actually willing to voice their anger if Hillary tries to pass some fracking legislation, engage in pointless military intervention or cut our Social Security benefits as part of some Grand Bargain with the GOP, then that's all good.

But if you're actually going to vote for her and just go along with whatever she wants (which has been a problem among hardcore Democrats for decades now_, then you are not just voting for the lesser of two evils but being entirely complicit in any wrongdoing that she attempts to accomplish.

And nobody in this thread is naive enough to think that she'll be able to pass left-leaning legislation with the GOP-leaning House. Or deny that in turn she'll want to "get something done" and sell out the left by pushing forward bills that Republicans are in love with. All we are going to get from this Presidency is automatic obstruction from the GOP and her willingness to sell us down the river if that's her only option. Do not be complacent, she must be stopped. An "effective" Clinton Presidency with a long list of accomplishments is essentially a Republican Presidency thanks to the GOP House.

Well this is certainly one way to alienate your friends and allies.

The Green Tea Party will not be ignored, Dan.

This thread's definition of compromise has been brought up time and again with a lot of us pointing out the ridiculousness of it.

The Republicans don't compromise. They will not remotely support anything left leaning. Therefore there is no compromise.

If she gets Republicans to support her on anything, it's right-leaning legislation. End of. This isn't rocket science but simple logic based on a recent history of GOP obstructionism.

If the GOP goes along with a goal of Hillary Clinton, it's capitulation on her part, not compromise.

Tell me again, folks, how the hard left and the hard right can't be compared.

Just switch the words out and you get something right out of the mouths of the more deplorable parts of the talk radio swamp.

this might be the dumbest post you've ever made, and that's saying something.

i'm getting really damn sick of this insinuation that somehow a hillary presidency is going to spell doom for america, just in a different way than trump would. "the worst candidate ever", "she's evil", "further despair", like seriously, fuck off. you clearly don't know what true "evil" is, and if you think she's even in the bottom 100 of worst candidates ever then you might as well just post "i know nothing at all about american history" because you're broadcasting that you're a complete idiot. george wallace? andrew jackson? you honestly think she's that much worse than any of the idiots who ran for the GOP nomination this time? hell fucking no. "evil", jesus tapdancing christ. like she's just the white lady version of robert fucking mugabe (or idi amin, or pol pot, or whatever other corrupt tinpot third-world dictator) or someshit. it's so goddam asinine that i instantly lose all respect for the intelligence of a person who seriously thinks that way, because it's absolutely fucking brain-dead stupid.

:love:

I'm buying the first round when I get to Toronto.

"white lady version of robert fucking mugabe" :heart:

"evil", jesus tapdancing christ. like she's just the white lady version of robert fucking mugabe (or idi amin, or pol pot, or whatever other corrupt tinpot third-world dictator) or someshit. it's so goddam asinine that i instantly lose all respect for the intelligence of a person who seriously thinks that way, because it's absolutely fucking brain-dead stupid.

There are valid criticisms of Hillary but calling her evil is the luxury of a person who has been lucky enough not to experience real evil in life.

As an aside I know people like to jump on BMP here but he is right about one thing - the GOP has become the party of no compromise. Candidly they have been better at digging in their heels since the gerrymandering. To get anything done you really do need to bend WAY too far in their direction. All the more reason to vote D up and down the ticket and hopefully crush them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom